Kaz's Food Diary - to a slimmer me!

I have spoken to my best (and honest) friend and she's going to come over one night in a week or two, to give her opinion lol. I think she will agree with you guys and tell me to wear it!

I had a better day today! Well less syn full! Had a cereal bar (4.5) and energy drink sugar free for breakfast. Then beans and cheese jacket for lunch. Then tea has been 2 Thai style mug shots (1) and fat free Greek yoghurt with options mixed in (2) and raspberrys. Not much super free or speed mind! As soon as I can do pics il put one on :)

Sounds gooood I need to do some scan bran cake! just fancy some cake, remind me on wednesday lol scan brannn!:bliss::bliss:im laughing at some of these little pics haha

Trying to have a fresh day.
So far breakfast, grapes blueberries and Muller light.

Lunch will be salad and plain chicken with 1 tbsp of kraft light garlic dressing (1) :) I get weighed tonight n il update with my tea x

I am in for a gain I know :( x but once that's behind me I am going shopping tonight for loads of free n superfree food and I'm going to plan a few meals :) xx

I really need to sit down and plan too, i am starting to tweak the plan way to much lol so need to get back to basics before it catches up on me! Will have to wait til i am back my hols though! You never know you might get a surprise on the scales tonight! I am already dreading my return wi lol xxxx

I gained 2.5 but I thought it would be loads more! I have planned today flexi as I have a meal but I am counting syns! Breakfast is bacon n mushrooms sandwich (b). Then at work il have a Muller light and apple. Then lunch is left over chicken stir fry. Indians for tea, I was going to get tikka chicken starter as that looks low syn but I can't find the syns. Tikka masala and boiled rice (14.5) according to book and poppadum (4). If I get onion bhaji starter it says 8 syns so my highest for the day =26.5

Sorry about your gain hun at least it was less than you thought, and i'm sure you will get that off in no time! Enjoy your indian tonight, i haven't had one in ages think i may have to treat myself at some point! xxxx

Thanks everyone x we ended up in taybarns in the end! Tried to stick with salad veg chicken meat etc potatoes. Had some carrot cake though :( Eee haha. Got a good day planned today no eating out for tea thank god!

Eee I have a picture now and can use colors lol :)

Today was finally on plan
:clap:
Breakfast: Bacon Sandwich and Mushrooms (b)

Lunch:
baked potato, beans red pepper with a banana after

Tea:Chicken Salad lettuce, gherkin, cucumber

Snacks:Fruit pastille lolly (3) 3/4 of a scan bran cake (6) grapes

I haven't had an A choice yet, might have a milky tea later!

Thanks :D feel good! Even though I am bored as owt in this house and been asked to go out a few times! haha. keeping myself for tomorrow night!
Im out for lunch AGAIN tomorrow but its not an occasion so Im telling myself jacket potato and beans or something else free!

haha do what im gonna do have a nice long bath and pamper yourself put ya pjs on - dunno if theres anything good on tv

Back