Kazz Weekly Weigh In

Well, I am now 14st 2 lbs....yay!!!

Only 2lbs to go to hit the 2stone lost mark...woo hoo!!

FAB loss KAZZ :D

You are doing brilliantly hun - WELL DONE YOU !!!

love

Debz
xx

End of week 7...

Well, am very happy to say...I have lost another 3 lbs and am now 13 stone 13 lbs.....bye bye 14stone+....I dont wanna ever see you again!!

Am feeling ACE!! Have to admit to being a teensy bit disappointed, that its 3lbs...BUT the bigger picture is this: we are meant to lose a stone a month on CD, and I have lost just over 2 stone in 7 weeks, so I know I am doing well....will try to up my water intake as I REALLY REALLY want to wear my size 12 coat for Christmas!!

Well, am very happy to say...I have lost another 3 lbs and am now 13 stone 13 lbs.....bye bye 14stone+....I dont wanna ever see you again!!

Am feeling ACE!! Have to admit to being a teensy bit disappointed, that its 3lbs...BUT the bigger picture is this: we are meant to lose a stone a month on CD, and I have lost just over 2 stone in 7 weeks, so I know I am doing well....will try to up my water intake as I REALLY REALLY want to wear my size 12 coat for Christmas!!

This is FANTASTIC Kazz and you have every right to be buzzing girl:D

you WILL be wearing that coat for Xmas....:)

This is FANTASTIC Kazz and you have every right to be buzzing girl:D

you WILL be wearing that coat for Xmas....:)

Thanks hun....actually, I am soooo a glutton for punishment! Tried on the coat this morning...over my pj's and when I breathe in I can button it....the buttons look like they're gonna pop though!!! At least they close....wondering wat difference losing another stone will make!!

Kazz you are doing soooo well - you will be amazed at how quickly that coat will fit you better!! Try it on weekly!!!! That's what i loved when i first started the diet, going into another dress size every few weeks - blimmin expensive tho innit?

Kazz you are doing soooo well - you will be amazed at how quickly that coat will fit you better!! Try it on weekly!!!! That's what i loved when i first started the diet, going into another dress size every few weeks - blimmin expensive tho innit?

I am sooo dreading how much this is gonna cost me!! I have actually bought a few bits off ebay, just so I have cheapy clothes to wear between now & then (whenever then actually is!)

As well as my sunday weigh in, I will have my sunday coat try on!!

YAY !! WELL DONE KAZZ - FAB LOSS :D

you are doing soooo well hun - keep up the good work!

love

Debz
xx

Well done Kazz!!
your doing great xx

End of week 8...

.....and my weight today is 13stone 10, meaning another 3lbs bites the dust.:D :D :D :D

If I can get shot of the other 10lbs by Christmas I will just be sooooo delighted with myself! ;) ;)

And if I can get rid of more I will be even more delighted! :cool:

I am going to have a couple of AAM's this week, even though I shouldnt really until next week, but I kind of feel that my body needs them cos I've been really tired the last few evenings, but I am really putting that more down to other things that are going on rather than SSing!!

yay for the 3lb loss :) you'll be in that cold in no time!

If you're going to have the meals then make sure you enjoy every mouthful and don't feel guilty abou it. there's nothing wrong with doing that if you feel the need

Back