Kazz Weekly Weigh In

Well I am only 5'5 hun, so I need to drop another 9lbs to get BMI below 30, 8lbs will leave me at 30 which is why I need the 9!!

I hope my red coat will fit....really really really hope!!

Do you have goal clothes yet?! Maybe we shud start another thread somewhere for this...

Excellent hun....

My goal clothes are growing by the week...bizarre shopping habits I have!!

Your right, sizes are a bit mental...but then again, body shapes are completely different too and maybe we are carrying our weight in different places?!
I can wear mostly size 14's now...the looser they get the better I feel!!

End of week 10 weigh in...

.....and I am still 13 6....not impressed, but then again I havent been an angel this week so I should just be happy I havent put anythin on really....didnt think that a couple of blips would make this happen....still thought I could maybe lose a pound....stupid blips!!

:eek: oh, I hav just realised something to make me feel better:eek:
On CD we are meant to lose around 1 stone a month....so that could still happen really, as my 3 months will be on Jan 1st....so if I have lost 3 stone in total by then I will be bang on track with the CD program....now all I need to do is stop cheating!!

ok ..you stayed the same ...thats behind you now ...you've had the back of your legs slapped....in the next week you can loose a few pounds ....no mucking about .....hugs to you susan ...xx

Thanx Susan, problem is my Christmas party is on Friday, and I had already decided that I would hav a small meal, so I wont be a complete angel....then again, as long as I am very good the rest of the week I hope I will be fine....

And at least I stayed the same and didnt put any pesky pounds on!!!

End of Week 11...

.....and I now weigh 13 3...at one point yesterday I was 13 2, but have weighed myself around 6 times this morning and the scales just does not want to move any further down than 13 3!!

Am quite happy with that....so I obviously didnt do toooo much damage at my party on friday night, but my meal was just turkey, brocolli, cauliflour, and a yorkshire pud (had to be done!!). I had a couple of mouthfuls of choc gateaux, but it wasnt that nice, and had a small piece of cheese on a cracker....was absolutely divine!! I love cheese!! Obviously the 6ish litres of water which I drank that night helped alleviate my sins!!

Now I dont think I can lose another 4lbs in a week, but ye never know on this mad diet!!!

End of Week watever!!

Ok I think its the end of week 14, not too sure though!!

Anyway, put on 6lbs over Christmas and have been mega good most of this week.....

Anyway, I think I went properly back to CD SS from Friday and between being fairly ok the other days and being mega good the last 2 days I have managed to shift the whole 6lbs I put on...yay!!!!

Hopefully I will get some more pounds shifted next week!!

Ok I think its the end of week 14, not too sure though!!

Anyway, put on 6lbs over Christmas and have been mega good most of this week.....

Anyway, I think I went properly back to CD SS from Friday and between being fairly ok the other days and being mega good the last 2 days I have managed to shift the whole 6lbs I put on...yay!!!!

Hopefully I will get some more pounds shifted next week!!

YAY !!! well done KAZZ :D

that is FAB....hope I can follow suit next Saturday....as I gained some too...but not bovvered ;) cos I had a FAB time and reconed I deserved a wee break....cos I stuck to the plan like glue since I started back in August.....

and still feelin fab.....

Haven't been around much lately....and have missed some of ur news...any word on the job ???

Debz
xx

Haven't been around much lately....and have missed some of ur news...any word on the job ???

Debz
xx

Eh, no news on the job, I heard from someone else that the job has been offered to someone so am not impressed, cos I still havent been told by the rec agent I went thru that I havent got it!! Anyway, I have an interview in another company on Wednesday so will see wat happens with that!

Eh, no news on the job, I heard from someone else that the job has been offered to someone so am not impressed, cos I still havent been told by the rec agent I went thru that I havent got it!! Anyway, I have an interview in another company on Wednesday so will see wat happens with that!

Awww...sorry to hear that hun...:( it's not good that the agency hasn't even come back to ya :mad:

but...as my Gran always said..."if it's for ya, it'll not go past ya" !!

so the last one obviously wasn't for U...good luck on Wednesday....wot time u 'on' ???

God I hate interviews !!!:eek:

Debz
xx

well done kazz thats great .....xx

Back