Kazz Weekly Weigh In

good, but I meant to say you'll be in that coat in no time noot cold lol. I bet you were thinking that was a weird thing to say lol I would have

.....and my weight today is 13stone 10, meaning another 3lbs bites the dust.:D :D :D :D

If I can get shot of the other 10lbs by Christmas I will just be sooooo delighted with myself! ;) ;)

And if I can get rid of more I will be even more delighted! :cool:

I am going to have a couple of AAM's this week, even though I shouldnt really until next week, but I kind of feel that my body needs them cos I've been really tired the last few evenings, but I am really putting that more down to other things that are going on rather than SSing!!

Well Done Kazz:D

Another 3lbs closer to getting that coat on!!!!

Remember....we want piccys of you in it...:)

End of Week 9 Weigh in....

....and I am now 13 stone 6lbs....so thats another 4lbs gone forever!!! :D :D :D Am very happy cos the evil scales didnt seem to move much at all during the week and I have had totm as well...plus I had a couple of AAMs whihc obviously did me no harm!!:D :D :D

Am off now to collect Chloe from where she stayed last night......we have been invited up there for dinner, but I have said I am not that hungry so will only have something small....they do a proper sunday dinner, Irish style, so its good....must go get ready!!

Just a couple of thoughts before I leave:

I am now below 13 and a half stone
I only have 6lbs left to lose to reach my mini goal of losing a further 10lbs by Christmas
I only have 2lbs left to lose to have lost 3 stone since the day I met my CDC,
Hopefully, that 6 lbs will be gone in the next couple of weeks....

Oh I am sooooooo glad I didnt have that chinese I so badly wanted last night!!!!

....and I am now 13 stone 6lbs....so thats another 4lbs gone forever!!! :D :D :D Am very happy cos the evil scales didnt seem to move much at all during the week and I have had totm as well...plus I had a couple of AAMs whihc obviously did me no harm!!:D :D :D

Am off now to collect Chloe from where she stayed last night......we have been invited up there for dinner, but I have said I am not that hungry so will only have something small....they do a proper sunday dinner, Irish style, so its good....must go get ready!!

I only have 6lbs left to lose to reach my mini goal of losing a further 10lbs by Christmas

Oh I am sooooooo glad I didnt have that chinese I so badly wanted last night!!!!

Good on ya girl!!!!! Fantastic loss this week...you're steaming ahead.......:D :D :D

Good for you, Kazz!!!!!!

Chinese food is poisonous - everyone knows that!!!! (*she tells herself sternly cos she really wants one NOW*)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats great Kazz and well done on resisting the kung poo chicken last night :)

I'm sure those 6lbs will be gone by christmas no problem!

WOW !! way to go Kazz - FAB loss again hunni :D

hope 'dinner' was good craic ;)

catch ya later...

love

Debz
xx

WOW !! way to go Kazz - FAB loss again hunni :D

hope 'dinner' was good craic ;)

catch ya later...

love

Debz
xx

Thanx hun...dinner was yummy....a good irish meal he he!! I only had a teeny bit of potato and stuck mainly to cauli, brocolli and chicken so prob dint do that much damage really...I hope! Its nice to have someone else do the cooking for a change he he!!

actually I am 2 and a half pounds more than you and I really would like to be 13stone on christmas morning do you want to encourage each other over the next few weeks to keep at it because it just seems to get more tempting the closer to christmas it gets!!!

Ooooh yea....sounds like a good idea babes....I know if we both keep at it we can do it....lets see...this day 3 weeks is Christmas morning (hhmmmm might need to pack my scales as well as everything else!!)

We could both lose 3lbs per week between now and then, which would be 9 lbs less than now... would be sooo nice....;) And i think that would put us both in the 12's wouldnt it?!

Back