Total Solution kazz2011 making a comeback!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Kazz2011, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Been so far off the wagon I can't even see it!
    Had about 2 weeks of total pigging out eating all sorts drinking loads avoiding the scales and hiding my exante packs away!!!
    Now there back out and I am gonna get to the end of my supply think I've got 3 weeks left so trying once again to do my last blast and shift a bit more flab!!!
    Dunno what I weigh my new jeans still fit so hey it's still all good and I'm back in the zone!!!!
    Counting down my pack with a 100% ts till they're all gone!!!! Gonna be tough but gotta be done! Xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Like the motivational self are doing well. Go girl :D
  4. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Come on you can do it - there's a few of us doing TS for a 10 week stint so good luck! x
  5. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thanx peeps!!!!
    I could really kick myself I found it so easy for the first 6 weeks then bam a weekend off turned into a week and I've never recovered couldn't get back on ts not managed one full day in the last 3 weeks messing about with 2 shakes and a meal which was ok lost 4 lbs bit really want to do this last 2 weeks ts just counted my shakes lol got exactly 2 weeks left!!!!!!
    Still lighter than I was in march and heavier than I'm gonna be in 2 weeks time lol XXXXXXXX
    going shopping for water and decent coffee woop woop xxx
    Happy bank holiday everyone!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.