Kazz's free dress diary! The new mission is to fit into the suitcase...

Well I have been okish today had a bit of grub, not lots like, but had a huge bowl of 0 point soup at lunch with a brown bread roll.

Just back from the gym, it was absolutely packed, like feckin sardines in a tin! Did my 40 minute work out and was happy with that, it was hard to get a machine though cos there was so many people which is why I left after 40 mins, didnt see the point in standing around waiting for people to finish.

Am p*ssed off with my scales though, but never mind, I am hoping that I havent put on too much after my indulgences at the weekend, but I have done all I can now....gonna drink lots of uisce in the morning as well (drank about 3 litres at the gym!) but no food or water after 1 so that I stand half a chance at my weigh in!

Hey Kazz

I wouldn't be too worried about wi 2moro, this week has been your bday week! If you can go mad then, when can you???!!! Hey ho is what i say!

Was reading one of your other posts and saw you mention jaeger bomb! OMG how much do I love those drinks, discovered them on hol in oct and i absolutely love them!! Altho never actually pointed them, maybe I shouldn't don't want to be put off ha! My OH has a big jaegermister ice bucket you can fit a bottle in and 6 shot glasses around the edge. Anytime that makes an appearance it always ends in a messy night, ha!!!

Good luck 2moro

x

Hey Kazz

I wouldn't be too worried about wi 2moro, this week has been your bday week! If you can go mad then, when can you???!!! Hey ho is what i say!

Was reading one of your other posts and saw you mention jaeger bomb! OMG how much do I love those drinks, discovered them on hol in oct and i absolutely love them!! Altho never actually pointed them, maybe I shouldn't don't want to be put off ha! My OH has a big jaegermister ice bucket you can fit a bottle in and 6 shot glasses around the edge. Anytime that makes an appearance it always ends in a messy night, ha!!!

Good luck 2moro

x
Thx, we shall see wat happens!! I have come to the conclusion that jaeger bombs are pure evil....prob about 12 points per shot, ok maybe not quite but ye get where I am going!¬ MY sis would love your OH's bucket....better not tell her about it!

Hi Karen, not posted for a bit -well done on the loss last week and good luck for tomorrow.

Just so you don't starve to death....not eating on weigh in day won't make very much difference at all to your weight on the evening - limiting drinks for about 2-3hrs before might but that's about it.

For a decent weigh in, I have been told to avoid rice, pasta etc the day before a weigh in....not sure why - probably an old wives tale.

Hi Karen, not posted for a bit -well done on the loss last week and good luck for tomorrow.

Just so you don't starve to death....not eating on weigh in day won't make very much difference at all to your weight on the evening - limiting drinks for about 2-3hrs before might but that's about it.

For a decent weigh in, I have been told to avoid rice, pasta etc the day before a weigh in....not sure why - probably an old wives tale.

ah drat!! Well by not eating, I meant not eating anything substantial. I have lots of 0 point soup and I was planning on having that for lunch with a brown bread roll, and porridge for brekkie as usual.....after my cd days I dont think I could do the whole not eating thing again! I've started drinking quite a lot of water as well, so I dont want to drink any after about 12.

I am soooo unimpressed at the moment, went on my new wii fit for like all of 10 minutes (bear in mind I was at the gym earlier on!) and it weighed me heavier than I was when I started ww wtf is that all about?!

Am not 1 bit amused, I have managed to put on 1.5lb this week which is a joke, I mean, yeah I went a bit mad at the weekend, but not as mad as I may have done before, but I have been in the gym 3 times and on the wii fit.....gggrrr

Someone please tell me the gym weight will all go at once lol

Determined next week will be better.....pounds better!

so after my disasterous weigh in last night I ordered take away pizza and it was delish, I enjoyed every single bite of it. Felt a bit full and bloated afterwards, but it was yummy!

Today, back on track though. 2litres of uisce done and have 3.5 points left for today.

I had porridge for brekkie 3 pts
soup for lunch 0 pts
bread roll with soup 2.5 pts
ww bar 1.5 pts

and then came home and went to the gym and earned myself an extra 2.5 pts

back from gym, have made a diy dinner, fancied a chicken burger but there were no baps in the shop, so I had to improvise and had 2 pittas (2.5 each, or 4.5 for 2 woo hoo!) and had a chicken breast (4.5) with loads of salad, tiny bit of cheese and a scrape of mayo (1pt altogether) and it was absolutely yummy....bf was sittin here drooling over it lol

Sitting here drinkin a glass of diet coke now....cant be a*sed wth any more water today! Fingers crossed this weekend will be ok lol

The last couple of days seem to have been ok really. Have had no alcohol which is good!

Friday I had an apple turnover thingy in work from m&s, so didnt really bother with proper dinner when I got home, just has a veg lasagne that was in the freezer (5.5 pts) with loads of salad,

Yesterday we had chinese for dinner, kung po chicken (not in batter) and boiled rice. The thing that has struck me about the kung po is that there always seems to be lots of cashew nuts in there....adore them but cant be good lol and had a curly wurly last night for a treat (and wat a nice treat it was, straight from the freezer!)

Was at the gym yesterday as well which is good.

My only problem now is that I am beginning to become obsessed with the scales, in that every time I pass one I have to get on it, and have even been hopping on the scales at the gym now. This is not good....I am not seeing the results I want on the scales which sets off little demons in my head telling me to jack it all in. The saving grace is that I have a pair of jeans I bought just before Christmas, that I now need to wear a belt with just to leep them up. they are a strange fit anyway, but I can close the belt an extra notch, so whatever is happening to my body has to be good. I have a t shirt as well that I got at christmas that is looser around my belly than it was before so something is shiftin it just aint the pounds!

Get rid of them blinkin scales.... obviously not the ones at the gym cos they aren't yours lol but get ur man to hide the ones at home or take the battery out or something???

After exercising you will be heavier for some reason or other so just use ur WW meeting for WI's... OK??? :D:D

Delighted you are doing well and starting to see the results.... well done you xxx

see i dont get this whole exercising thing, my sister reckons she is always a couple of pound lighter after being in the gym!

I might feel better when other people (like himself!) start noticing results but I cant hold my breath on that one!

Hiya

I always weigh a bit more after exercising too!! Infact the first time I did ww i stayed away from the gym cos i was frightened it would affect my weight loss (which I now realise is a ridiculous thing to do, so don't even consider it!!!!!!!)

I think keeping your clothes that are getting too big is a brilliant incentive. Anytime before when I was struggling I used to always take out my big clothes and could see the loss, might be an alternative to scales?? It defo worked for me.

Anyway by the sounds of it you've had a really good week, use the determination you've got to stay off those scales!! Although I get where you are coming from, im a nightmare too!!

Enjoy rest of weekend

x

Dont let the scales win!!!....Different scales are always going to give different readings, hard as it is try to stick to one set of scales...maybe the gym ones would be best- before exercising and once a week..

I'm not to bad with the scales at the moment, but last time I did WW my hubby ended up putting them in the car and letting me weigh only once per week!

Good luck for this week xx

Right ladies I am back lol

Had my WI tonight and lost 1.5lb woo hoo!! Now I am back to pre last week. Trying to think what I have done differently this week and eh well I have pretty much done what I wanted to do lol

I had chippy one night, chinese another, but I think where I am starting to win is on my lunches. Have pretty much stuck to having at least 1 litre of water a day, and for lunch have mostly been eating 0 point soup and either a bread roll or a ww bar.

I was meant to go to the gym last night, but didnt cos I couldnt be bothered and on a personal level have had a pretty crap week as bf has had his hours cut in work and we have bills coming out of every orrifice lol

Gonna make more of an effort this week and see what happens, fingers crossed it will pay dividends....I have a bit of a cold so am feeling quite sorry for myself but thats no excuse really!!

Delighted though that after all the ***** this week I have managed to lose!!

Hi Karen

Crap about bf hours!! It can be stressful, my bf got made redundant in nov. thankfully got new job in same field and starting soon, but know what its like!!

Anyway on a better note, great result on wi!!!! Well done! I think the water defo helps. Got cold too this week, no fun so well done for keeping spirits high,

have good day 2moro hun

x

Back