kazzy`s diary

Mon 7th july
:crazy:
Wow thats around a month ive been here doesnt time fly, shame the same cant be said for my dieting.
Those of you who have been reading will have realised ive been struggling emotional pressure is a nightmare, but i think ive got the family emotional stuff behind me i hope so, i do wanna get back on track and lose some weight but like everything in life is easier said than done, but i will keep trying and like giving up smoking it will work eventually, i cant have given up if im still here and still trying.
Ive started back on the green tea today to try help me,,everything is worth a try and it worked the first week of my diet, before my head went all loopy.
So ive gave myself a kick up the backside and fingers crossed it works, in the words of the song "here i go again" lol
love kazzy

thanx diane im not giving up yet thats for sure. will get there eventually

thanx for the rep point msjmc things are going not to bad im plodding on and still eating relatively healthily my head still isnt quite in the right zone but im not beating myself up about it, ill keep trying and keep plodding on as best i can and hope for the best im sure in time it will all come together

Good for you for not giving up Kazzy :)
xx

:eatdrink023:

i have fallen completely off the dieting wagon and have lost the way back on my mind has totally gone and i cannot get it back into dieting frame of mind.
ive had a bout of food poisoning thats lasted 4/5 days which hasnt helped my frame of mind as ive been nibbling as i havent been able to eat much.
OH is going into hospital for his gall bladder out 2moro so that doesnt help my head.
Kids are being a complete pain in the ass, got a 9 yr old who thinks shes an adult and can do as she wants grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :sigh:

so all in all my life is feeling very negative at the moment and dieting is the last thing on my mind i keep saying 2moro but as us habitual dieters know 2moro never comes, i guess im not quite ready to fight the great fight to lose the weight.

Good luck to everyone out there who is managing to win the battle of the mind and body.

oh kaz. that sounds truly awful. you will get back in the game. you were so determined and doing so so well!! you can do it hon, you really can.

loads of hugs from me and i hope that you get back in the game soon. keep visiting. we've missed you!!

abz xx

Kaz - sorry to hear you've lost the diet plot. Hope you can get back into it soon.

Kaz , how are you ? come on don't let the low mood get you down , you can fight the food devils off !!! yes your kids broke up a few weeks ago didn't they , might not be helping you either .

Don't give up! You don't want to be in this place forever; you want to get to 11 stone, and you know that work is needed to get there - what you're lacking is not motivation or understanding the problem, it is the self-belief required to put in the effort to reach a solution. I know you can do this, hun.

We've all been there and we will all reach our goal - UNLESS we give up! You are beautiful, and you CAN be in control of your eating habits, and slim before you reach 40. Please, don't give up now - get back here and climb aboard the slimming band wagon!

Kazzy - how are you doing? Managed to get back into it. Hope home life has settled a bit for you now.

Last edited:
:wave_cry:cant get head back round dieting at all at minute OH had his gall bladder out today, kids coming and going here there everywhere on trips , camps is madness here.

Had to gut the kitchen last nite had an ant infestation argggggggggggggg got it under control now thank god for ant powder, then had to do the bathroom as little buggers tried to move in there.

Food is just quick meals at minute rushing about and im not cooking properly as theres only 3 of us in the house at minute .

Ah well the weight took years to put on so im sure will take years to come off theres alot of crap in my mind that needs cleaned up to be able to diet.

Kazzy - hope your OH makes a good recovery. Look after yourself, sounds like your runnung yourself ragged with all your doing for the family.

sam is right. look after yourself honey. you'll get there when your head is in the right place. just try and make sensible choices where you can and the rest will follow. here's to hoping your OH has a fast recovery and the kids don't drive you mad!!

abz xx

Yes maybe you are low , but your strong head will return Kaz and you know where to find us all , in this little box , just switch it on and here we will be :)))

ill still be hanging around to see how everyone is and how there getting on

thanx diane i do hope to get back in control at the minute my head is so out of it is back to the old vicious circle feel bad for being fat so eat then feel bad for eating and making me fat argggggggggg

just make sensible choices kaz. you'll get back into it. you just need to try to make sure that when you do you don't have to redo what you have already achieved. we'll all be waiting for you, no worries. i just hope that everything sorts itself out for you. big hugs!!

abz xx

Back