kazzy`s diary

They break up friday , really . Here mine break up the 18th July thats early and my daughter breaks up on 23 July , they break up early there . Do they get 6 weeks ? Car few hundred , bloody cars hehe cost cost lol

What a relief eh Kazzy? lol Mine break up on Friday too, think I'll run away and hide rofl :D

let me know where you going ali ill come with you lol

msjmc ours go back on the 18th august cant wait counting down the days already lol

BAN THE 6 WEEKS HOLIDAYS ( a new campaign)

FED UP TODAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,think it must be due to school holidays tomorrow, ive been eating healthily this week but i feel like somewhere alone the line its all gone wrong but not sure where, and i know its all going to pot this weekend as my darling OH has volunteered to host a part for his sister in laws 40th birthday as his brother hasnt planned anything so this was arranged last night, her birthdays today and the partys on saturday arggggggggg and guess whos organising it and preparing buffet ill enjoy it when it comes im sure unless im in the corner asleep lol and ill normally party for the opening of an envelope (its fun in our house when the post comes) :rotflmao:. im also having a i feel fat and huge today im sure im the size of mr blobby and im not looking forward to weigh in 2moro i think ive gained arggggggggg ahh well must enjoy the weekend and then get diet head on seriously again i think it fell off during the week :cry:

Oh Kazzy - sorry you're on a downer. At least weigh-in is before the party, then after the party you can try to get back.

We all have the "I feel fat & horrible" days - unfortunately there is nothing I can say to help you shake the mood, but it will pass. I normally put that mood down to pmt.

Keep up the diet, you've done so well it would be a shame to let it go.

yeah is just one of them days i know i will be ok , and im sure like alcoholics dieters fall of the wagon aswell and im sure i will get my head right back in the mode i need it in to lose weight and will hop back on the wagon

I find getting the head "in mode" is easier said than done. For me dieting is like a light switch either on or off, with no middle ground, and impossible to proceed without being in the right zone.

I'll be glad to get weigh-in day out of the way tomorrow - it's been a long week.

i know what you mean im an all or nothing type of person

Ha, definitely the case when it comes to Cadbury chocolate - all or nothing! I've not had "a fix" of CDM since I started the diet, I miss my chocolate.

im not even missing the crisps the ones i have in kitchen arent bothering me i have a couple of pkt of chipsticks there which i love and im not bothered that there sitting there im lucky chocolate doesnt bother me

I know that I am an addict when it comes to CDM, so I dare not even have any in the house.

There is half a bottle of wine winking at me every time I open the fridge. I think I need to get hubby to drink it before I do, as I know I won't go to the effort of opening a new bottle.

my serious downfall will be lager as im a thru and thru lager lout lol and i enjoy my drink so i cant see me giving it up

Lager doesn't do it for me at all - how funny that we all have different vices.

would be a dull world if we all liked the same lol i think my love of alcohol comes from upbringing as every big event, birthdays, anniversarys, funerals, even things like bbqs and footballs matches all involved alcohol so you grow up accepting it as the thing to do , which is really crazy as my grandad and dad are alcoholics my grandad died from it and my dad still drinks alot despite being really ill and i still enjoy a drink the world is a funny place either that or im well screwed up opinions on a postcard please lol

Alcohol has never really featured in our family.

Had a hectic weekend with the party and of course totally fell of the diet wagon, need to get back on it this week so gonna try drinking green tea after every meal in the hope it kicks the metabolism into moving lol i drank alot of green tea on the first week and lost weight didnt drink much on the 2nd week and didnt lose weight so dunno if theres a connection or not but has to be worth a try.

keep on smiling and trying you cannot fail when you still try.:chores016:

Just wanted to say I hope you are feeling back on the job and not worrying about the little slip-up. ;) these things happen - as long as the general trend is down right?? I know what you mean about the wieght loss one week being good and then not so good...you hang on for ages trying not to wiegh yourself and then it's disappointing. But my body tends to do this; the wieght comes off in a jagged rather than smooth line. :confused:
I wish there was a forum for those of us who are just cutting back moderately rather than following a precise plan. There seem to be a few of us out there - perhaps we could swap sensible recipes etc. Hope your day is going to plan! :)

hiya mikki thanx yeah would be nice for a thread just for the trying to cut back and be healthy option.

Im having a bad day today but i havent given up ...yet anyway...... family issues making me feel crap just now and as im an emotional eater its a bugger so will let the blip carry on until the emotions settle and then get back on wagon none of you have got rid of me yet lol

Yes, I'm not sure if my chicken and chips tonight did much good! (eek!:break_diet:). Still, I did some exercise as planned so its swings and roundabouts. :) As you say, sometimes taking the longer route keeps you saner. I'd love to just go for it but the strict diets just don't fit with my lifestyle.
Perhaps you can have a nice bath or light a candle and listen to some music - you must have a busy house as I read you have six children. You're doing great finding any time to think about yourself, it's so easy to let that slide with children to take care of - I find it hard enough with two! :eek:

Back