kazzy`s diary

I think ive figured out why ive spiralled out of control again,,, with the kids being off school i have no routine, i dont get up at a set time, i dont go out like i do when there at school.

i think i just like routine and with the loss of this my heads gone arggggggggg and screwed up my dieting mind.
Maybe now ive figured this out i can do something about it just need to figure out what :confused: ahh well only another month and there back at school

just keep plugging away at it kazzy. keep chipping away. make the buggers stick to your structured day!! :D hee.

abz xx

even though ive not got my diet head on im still eating relatively healthy so havent failed completely yet

you won't fail hon. you're doing really well in a really stressful situation. give yourself a bit of a break will you!! :D when you are ready to take all this on again it will still be there waiting. you can do it but sort out everything else first :)

abz xx

thanx abz guess i needed to hear that from someone makes me feel better about it all

even though ive not got my diet head on im still eating relatively healthy so havent failed completely yet
Well there you go. You're doing what you can for the time being, and when the time is right for you, you'll be able to get back into it:)

gave up arguing with him and let him get on with things lol said sod it u wanna drive you can take me shopping lol.

Had a busy weekend but a crap one food wise, had a kebab on sat nite as i met daughters b/f for the first time so it was a few beers and a takeaway then sunday was ill from hangover so was a chippy to help recover.
hows things going with everyone else

I'm fine. Ate a few things I shouldn't have this weekend, but I'm feeling motivated for this week, so hopefully I'll get a weight loss on Friday.

well i've been eating low carb stuff, which i shouldn't do, so we've all been bad, ha. i'm back on the cd wagon though...

Hey Kaz, popping in to see how you're doing hun
Ali xx

Kaz - don't be a stranger, hope all is well with your and yours.

well im still not dieting and life is still hectic but i was at doctors today and somehow ive managed to lose weight lol im down to a 100kg now just goes to show hope everyone is doing well take care

kazzy!! it's so good to see you!! am really glad that you have lost a bit of weight without trying to. always a bonus. how is life treating you? are things still manic? kids get back to school ok? looking forward to a proper routine again?

abz xx

hiya kids been back at school a while now was lovely to get back into a routine so while im not dieting im eating more regulary than i was when they was on holiday so maybe thats been the secret mind u i dont expect it to last lol youve done really well i bet your so proud of yourself well done

hey kaz. haven't done as well as i should have. cambridge didn't agree with me on the lower plans. i became a raging hormonal monster and got really miserable so they've moved me up a plan or two so weight loss will now be much slower. saying that i'm on my hols at the mo making sure it goes slower still, ha. all the scandinavians are skinny but all their traditional dishes and meals, which people have been feeding us since we got here are really high calorie and fat it seems. or at least the ones OH's family likes (once i've avoided the eel and pickled herring. i had all that at christmas once and the body rebelled in a rather spectacular fashion...)

abz xx

Hi Kazzy - well done on your loss. I lost my way for a couple of weeks, but have decided today I am going to get back into it before any real damage is done. I've decided to set myself a mini target of 6 weeks to have lost another stone, which should be achievable - I hope.

you are all doing really well you should all give yourselfs a big pat on the back and be proud of yourselves well done

well i weighed in at 15st 5 this morning so a stone heavier than when i went!! i need to be back in the 14s before being weighed in two weeks time!! pleeeeease, ha. i know i won't have lost all of it but a chunk of it would be nice or i'll feel awful!!

abz xx

Back