Kazzy`s slimfast diary

I had a fantastic weekend even tho foodwise and boozewise it was terrible for me, but i enjoyed myself the BBQ at bro in laws was a right laugh really enjoyed it think it could be a feature of the summer regular barbies.

But im going camping this weekend so will be lots of exercise loads of walking the dogs and just generally enjoying the countryside so no doubt food wise wont be to great but ive got some noodles to take with me as there pretty low fat and can try keep some calories down :8855:

bbq's are ideal for atkins but not for slim fast :(
enjoy your camping trip. it is hard to eat healthy when camping unless you can live on baked beans :8855:
have whatever food you want but dont clear your plate. just remember to stop eating when you feel full. its going to be hard but worth it. :D

im getting good at stopping when full these days ,, in the past id have kept shoveling it in

Had a not bad day today been rushing around all day it feels like. Got my appointment for my scope today its the 17th august :sigh: after reading all the leaflets etc it should do wonders for my diet as im not allowed to eat from lunchtime the day before i have the procedure and need to take laxatives to clear the bowels, wonder if could get them to weigh me and see what it is:8855: must make appointment for the nurse to weigh me just after the event :8855:

if i was you i would be so tempted to buy some weighing scales! hope it all goes well. :)
my hubby has his vascectomy on saturday and he not allowed to drink on friday as he has to take 4 pills at 7am so i wont be drinking on friday. its going to save me mega calories and no doubt he will have me running around after him as men do when they have a cold :8855:

i hope he doest suffer to much,,, ive got a set of scales that does the BMI aswell but ive stuck them in the cupboard i dont want them out as id be on them everyday and become obsessed im terribled i have an addictive personality i need to be addicted to something,,,,,, on the plus side my camping trip has arrived wooohoooooo we go 2moro so im all packed ready to pack up the car in morning and away we go so i shall be missing for a few days,,, mind u i been missing this week a bit as ive been helping my neighbours son and his missus to move into there new house and help organise it so has been really busy dont feel like i sat down all week

Well im back camping ended in disaster and came home after one night when our brand new tent decided to become a sieve and leaked , so came home on sunday took tent back to asda got my money back and went to go outdoors today and bought a huge 8 man tent for £200 quid then bought the tent porch, carpet and footprint so in total spent 370 on camping gear today,, decided on dates for going again and emailed the campsite so im off in a couple of weeks for hopefully a better experience i was gutted aswell as i was enjoying the peace and quiet so much, so back on the slimfast basically only missed a couple of shakes and didnt stuff my face to much anyway so im sure im not to off plan roll on the 14th to see how it goes

Sorry to hear that, hope you have more luck with the new tent :)

omg that is awful. you should try and get compensation from argos!
you can buy a can of water proofing spray but you may never need it and its quite expensive. i bought it 5 years a go and cost £20 so not sure what it is now!
did you pitch the tent too tight as that can cause the zips to break.
also if you go in bad weather then put salt around your tent to stop the slugs!
hope your next trip turns out to be better.
good for you straight back on the slim fast. slim fast is our drug lol x

im all prepared for the next trip really looking forward to it especially now ive seen the site and know what to expect with the dogs etc should be even better,,,,, the OH goes camping alot so i left putting up the tent to him as hes the expert lol,,,i think we just got a dodgy tent ahh well live and learn

I love camping, used to have a trailer tent which I know is cheating a bit but still had to pee in a bucket !!!!!

hi everyone ive not been about much with the kids been on holidays and everything all chaos,,,, had my third monthly weigh in at the doctors and ive lost another 4.4lbs which im really pleased about as ive been very bad and only half heartedly following the diet due to to much partying and drinking so i have now lost over my first stone and im nearly down into the 16s rather than the 17s wooohoooo :D

Ahhhh well done babes, that is great, I am sure you are pleased with yourself and can see the difference in your clothes already, keep it up, have a great weekend and dont go ruining it all just because you got away with a few extras this month you may not next x x

Back