Kazzy`s slimfast diary

too right we will shift the weight, i'm out for a lovely 4 mile walk along the canal with my best pal tonight, can't wait :)

i aint walked along our canal for ages need to get down there again walking especially as theres been reports of turtles in the water id love to see them

gravity walker is a giggle getting your balance,,,, i know id love to catch a picture of the turtles just to compare them to my pet ones lol

Well ive been good today had my 2 shakes and for dinner tonite im being bad and just having dropweight tomato soup and some granary french bread no butter but i have lots of soft fruits for snacks blackberrys and raspberrys that need using up as they go out of date 2moro . im feeling really positive back on track got an 18th birthday to organise for my stepdaughter in 3 weeks also a weekend at my mums a week before the party for her village gala day. So would love for somethere to notice i have lost weight as i dont see them very often lol

well done kazzy for really going for it. oh wouldnt that be great for people who you havnt seen for a while to tell you how good you look?!
looks like you have your work cut out keeping busy which should help you stay on track :D

well im still back on track and doing well feeling pretty pleased with myself that i didnt give up at the first blip,, daughter told me i was doing great as i hadnt started stuffing my face with crisps again that was nice of her. ive decided i love my next door neighbour shes a star she told me i look like ive loads of weight shes noticed im shrinking even says ive lost some round my belly which is like amazing wooohooooo

It's great when we receive positive comments, keep up the good work. When do you get weighed this month?

my next weigh in is the 11th so shall be glad to see how it goes especially with my fortnite blip

A week to be good in though so hopefully you'll get a good result :)

well ive had another good day,, slept late as i had a few drinks last night with daughters and there mate so that was a laugh cant actually remember going to bed lol.
Had my brekkie shake and lunch shake late then ive been running around all day got 2 extra kids here tonite as im babysitting a 3 yr old and a 6 week old, so have been out on the trampoline with the 3 year old. so didnt eat till 9 tonite and had 3 cheese onion and ham toasties not the healthiest but easy quick and yummy was very thin bits of cheese so not to much on it

lmao must have been a good night if you cant remember going to bed. your my type of bezzy mate lol.
you will keep fit running around after the kids. kids certainly know how to keep us on our toes and on the trampoline :D

I'm hoping we can get a big trampoline for my girls (aged 2 and 3) (oh and me) from Santa, they are supposed to be one of the most effective exercises :) Have a good day :)

look on ebay i got a 10ft one for £70 with all the netting and the raincover in excellent condition aswell my kids are older and they recommend over the age of 11 that you dont put the netting on as could cause more accidents

look on ebay i got a 10ft one for £70 with all the netting and the raincover in excellent condition aswell my kids are older and they recommend over the age of 11 that you dont put the netting on as could cause more accidents
wow i didnt know that the safety net shouldnt be used for older kids. i must be in the undere 11 group as i need it when im drunk on mine lmao.
one word of advice is if you do get one then make sure you do a wee first even if you dont need a wee as after a few bounces you WILL need a wee lol

lol re weeing

I have been searching e-bay and internet and have found a few problem is my weight a lot only take 15-16 stone :(

I have found a few that take up to 22 stone as am currently 22st 8lbs so should be able to go on fine before Christmas :) Only problem is they are a bit more expensive approx. £300 :(

Back