Kazzy`s slimfast diary

im determined to be as good as possible for the next month,, got a few days away camping next week so not gonna be to easy but ive got some boil in the bag rice and gonna get some curry sauce so while not exactly slimming will still be better than fried or bbq food then when i get back at end of week its back on the food wagon completely as in aug i have stepdaughters 18th birthday and a trip to see my mum for a couple of nights,,,,,, on the plus side while camping ill be doing lots of walking with the kids n dogs and these days im helping my neighbours daughter in law decorate her house and helping with her newborn baby and other 2 kids so lots of extra running around lol

so do i julie lol,,, we had tent up today and doesnt look like any problems with it s shouldnt spoil the holiday this time, the tent is def better quality than the last one.
Ive also been shopping and got myself add water chow meins and pasta dishes you know the ones like pot noodles lol for taking camping so im trying to be slightly healthy rather than just eating fried food and junk when im away

Well i have fallen off the wagon slightly so im gonna take a weeks break from it and get my mind back into the diet mode,, now im not gonna go crazy this week as i dont wanna undo all the good ive done im not gonna go splurge on mega packs of crisps r cakes or anything still gonna make healthy eating choices and keep calories low just without the aid of slimfast for a week, as im also away camping weds-sun then at a christening on sunday when i get back i feel this is a good time to rest, but while im away there shall be lots of walks with the dogs just enjoying the countryside good luck everyone with there weigh ins over the next weeks and ill see you in a weeks time adios my dieting amigos

well done for making a decision to do that rather than saying you will do SF and totally falling off the wagon over the next week and feeling worse about it.
I hope you enjoy camping and the weather is good to you and have a lovely day at your christening!!
x

:D im backkkkk

Had a fantastic holiday thoroughly enjoyed myself the weather was pretty good even managed to catch a bit of sun.

I managed to do not to bad diet wise while not the healthiest food i managed to keep portion sizes small. Walked for miles especially back and forward to the shower/toilet block dues to wanting to be closer to the fields for walking the dogs we pitched furthest from the shower block so had plenty of walking lol.
Camping was fantastic and i cant wait to do it again the dogs were brilliant really well behaved i would definatly take them with us again.
So its time to get back on the SF wagon and keep on losing them pounds

glad to hear you had a great time kazzy and good to see you back!
im sure that all that walking will have cancelled out some of the stuff you wouldnt normally have eaten but the main thing is you enjoyed your time away, welcome back xx

thanks hayles it feels good to be back i missed all you guys when i was away

i sure do julie i cant wait to go again lol i was nearly crying when we were packing up the tent it was like packing up my home

Well i suspect i wont do to good on weight loss next month as ive been struggling to get back into slimfast dunno what is up with my head arggggggggggggggggggg ,,,, i havent been stuffing my face or snacking for the hell of it or anything ive been eating pretty sensibly but just struggling to get back on track.
I WILL DO IT
I WILL DO IT
I WILL DO IT

I WANNA BE SLIMMER
I WANNA BE SLIMMER
I WANNA BE SLIMMER

think this needs to be my new mantra every morning to get me going

awwww kazzy i feel for you. :grouphugg:
you can do this. stop picking and eating the devil food now. its easy for me to say as i feel the same as you atm but you must try. if you keep doing this to yourself then you will end up back to square one and you will be even madder and fat again. come on girl. lets get our acts together. WE CAN DO THIS ;)

i bloody have to do it im determined not to put that stone i lost back on bollox to that need to kick my arse i think my problem is i aint got many ready make shakes and ive lost the motivation to make the powders up so i need to restock and get back into the ease of the ready made drinks

Asda are doing 6 packs of pre-made shakes on special at the moment too, stick with it :)

Well after my kick up the bum from sarah thank you for that btw i have been out and restocked on readymade shakes and then being the contrary git i am came home and made a vanilla and strawberry shake from the powders lol go figure.
I feel fantastic from it and throughly enjoyed having a shake again i actually missed them.
I also bought some dropweight tomato soup to try aswell so shall see how it goes as im not a huge fan of tomato unless its homeade but i also figured as im trying to get some of the bad weight from the last couple of weeks gone i could have the soup with some granary crunchy bread and have it as a main meal a couple of nights a week but i shall see how i feel

Well done on re-stocking and getting back on track, let me know how you get on with the soup I've been thinking about trying it as just not loving the shakes at the moment

Well done for stocking up and getting back on. I bought loads of powder from Boots on their special before i went on holiday to encourage me to get back on track.

Started back today after 2 weeks in sunny Majorca where i managed to put on 10lbs :( Never mind today is a new day and i have set a target of 14lbs for August so fingers crossed.

im determined im back with a vengance i will kick this weight into touch i dont need it or want it i got given a gravity walker so just done ten mins on that is a giggle but really easy to do dunno what the benefits from using one are but any exercise is better than none

Back