Kazzy`s slimfast diary

whats exante? is that like a tfr?

Yeah TFR VLCD. I have only tried Strawberry shake so far, it was yukky. Very creamy and with no taste.

Much prefer SF shakes. I'll try and stick with it though as bought a 4 week supply for £99. I probably drink about £20 a month of pepsi max so i'm sure by the time you add in SF and food i should be saving money and hopefully loosing weight a bit quicker and nothing major happening this month, so not missing out :)

Last edited:
wow you very brave i hope it works for you good luck with it.. seems alot of money to spend in one go on dieting be worth it if it works,, i take it you have to give up your pepsi max completely on exante?

Yeah no pepsi max :(

Works out at £25 per week which i don't think is that much. I'm sure i'd spend that in a week between food and drink (esp. pepsi max), the odd sandwich out etc.

We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
the pizza was lovely and it worked out not to far over the 600 calories including the garlic bread so im quite pleased

omg its like so early last time i saw this time of day was when i had to be up early to take my laxatives for hospital lol.
DH woke me up getting up at 6.30 as he wanted in the loo before one of the kids went for his shower then he had to get rest of them up i was not impressed i dont normally surface till 9.
Well its friday not had my slimfast yet waiting till about 9ish other wise ill be starving all day, gotta take daughter up to her uni today to collect her uni card so she can get her money lol.
My nephew is coming up to mine tonite as ive got lots of lager im his favourite aunty especially when i got lots of lager lol.
Hoping the weather is gonna be nice 2moro coz i want a BBQ first time we have been able to have one in the 6 years living in this house as we shared a communal garden but we got fed up of the little hooligans banging bedroom windows so we fenced off part of the communal garden so its like yeahhhhhhhhhhhh peace n quiet wicked sorry im rambling it must be the time lol

Hope you have a lovely BBQ, weather supposed to hold till Monday.

has been one disaster of a weekend argggggggggggg stress ,,,,, found out on thurs/friday stepson has been lying and stealing again banned from yet another shop for shoplifting i thought we had sorted this out months ago grrrr, he went to cadet camp so thought id get a quiet BBQ and have a laugh but nooooooooo the family from hell down the street decided to get really drunk and hurl abuse at me and one of the neighbours so it was a call to the police and he got arrested and we spent the night on tenterhooks incase his family decided to retaliate, then stepson came back from camp and had matches left over and decided to try set fire to house so has been visit to stepdaughters ( shes disabled) social worker to beg for help so shall see what happens next.
So ive drank to much booze all weekend had 2 takeaways plus the BBQ im such a fat git i feel huge like a bloody elephant and im so fed up with myself.
Its weigh in on Weds and im sure ill have gained probably everything ive bloody lost the way i feel, but its off to zumba tonite so im hoping that will give me a energy boost and a bit of positivity

bloody hell kazzy im surprised you havnt lost the plot and run away. dont worry too much about your weighing. with all that poo going on it should be the last thing on your mind. hope you have fun at zumba ;)

im really looking forward to zumba tonite and i enjoyed it so much im already looking into going twice a week

Aw Kazzy, that sounds like a truely awful weekend,and im pretty sure not one of us would have reacted differently!
Try and get a bit of that anger/frustration danced away at Zumba tonight and use it as a bit of you time!
Dont worry too much about WI on Wed!!
Keep smiling :D xx

im just about managing to smile again lol especially as i know im gonna be getting help from the social worker we have a fantastic one and i cant fault her in anyway

zumba

zumba was excellent tonite,,, dunno if i worked harder coz i knew some of the moves or if it was a harder class but i came out of it sweating like ive never sweated before it was dripping off me lol :stickdance::bunnydance::banana dancer:

haha, i looked for the 'like' button lol. how much does your zumba class cost? ive got a choice of 2 classes when i move but they dont have a price list on the site!! x :)

£4 a class but contact the instructor and check lmfao@like. ive decided to join a second zumba class on a wednesday night starting 2moro its with a different instructor so will be interesting to compare techniques lol its a new class thats opening to could be pretty quiet this week. had a good slimfast day today tho i know ive goneover my 600 cal meal as i really fancied macaroni and cheese but at least im heading in the right direction for getting back on track

What is Zumba? What type of dance?

I love dance, I did ballet/pointe until I was 18, then taught it until I was 21. Wish I had my ballet body back lol, not really I was too thin. I wish I had the body back inbetween the ballet and the overweight lol!!

But zumba sounds fun, let me know more!!

Hiya purple welcome to the wonderful world of my life lol,,, zumba is a fusion of latin and international music its really good fun and it maes you sweat lol Zumba® — Ditch the workout, Join the party!

Well as suspected i didnt do so good this month with my loss but im not surprised as its been a helluva month party wise, i still managed to lose 1lb tho bloody shocking really but could certainly have been worse.
Its gave me the boot up the backside i needed to get back into things as i did slack badly no one to blame but me :cry: so onward and upward or preferably downward lol.
ive had 2 shakes today and for dinner tonite im having couscous with lamb and veggies, im cooking the kids a roast dinner so had to convert mine to a bit healthier rather than having the roast tatties tho i may stick a small one on the side of my plate as i love homemade roasties lol

Back