Kazzy`s slimfast diary

My hubbys older than me but not by much lol i need someone stable in my life or i would be total out of control lol i learnt that the hard way years ago.
Well just had my brekkie shake ,, off hunting for cheap middle box for an exhaust shortly and its wet miserable and depressing. Not sure what im doing for dinner later thoughts are heading towards mince n tatties but not sure wether just to do that for kids n ill have something else as im at zumba at 6.30 tonite so might eat late.
Bought myself some snack a jacks yesterday not sure if ill like them but thought what the hell they were cheap so worth a try lol

my hubby is 3 years older than me and he acts his age. can be so boring unless he has had enough sleep and a drink lol.
i dont like your idea of shopping. middle exhaust lol, ive just treated myself to a new coffee table ;)
i dont like those snackajacks! taste yuk!
have a good day x

Well got the part for the exhaust ordered pick up 2moro lunchtime , also decided on upside down shephards pie, couldnt be bothered pre cooking tatties so sliced them really thinly and put them under the mince and put them in the oven for a few hours lol, having mine after zumba tonite when ill be hungry.
Also im very shocked to discover i actually like the sour cream and chives snack a jacks i was gobsmacked thought they would be disgusting, not tried the salt n vinegar shall attempt them later, i was surprised when i read the back of the packet how low the fat content was.

Had a great zumba class last night, worked so hard the sweat was actually dripping from hair at one point lol, came home to discover my mince n tatties had dried out and didnt taste to nice so ended up having a cheese, ham and onion toastie. Debated having a beer watching the football last night but resisted the temptation and felt better for it.
today food wise so far has been pretty good,
Shake for brekkie
Shake for lunch and salt n vinegar snack a jacks( i like them)

dinner tonite is gonna be chicken bits in BBQ sauce with stir fried noodles, spring greens and onion

Ive also joined the wii fit october challenge to do 10 hours so lets see how i do with that one lol

keep up the good work kazzy ;)
i still need to plumb in my wii, have got the xbox and ps3 up and running but cant find the wii leads. shall have a hunt for them later :D

Good morning everyone, shock horror im up early lol fed the animals shouted at the kids as a treat fr them as im not normally up before they go to school. took my medication and have made a green tea with pineapple and grapefruit (i think?) not actually drank it yet but hey its a start lol.
*sips tentatively*
well it could have been worse definetly gonna take me a while to get used to the taste the things we do in the name of weightloss pmsl
back later to bore you all with my day again lol

keep at the green tea, it does take a few cups for it to become the norm, but after that youll never look back!!and they are great for flushing you out-shall we say!!
im also in agreement with you about snack a jacks, i looove them, but its funny, i can only have them as a savoury snack, i hate the sweet ones (caramel etc) ergh!!xx

i was looking at the caramel ones today and first thing that popped into my head was thats not right. Ive had a crap day food wise the green tea made me feel sick until i had something to eat then i struggled to stop eating, had 3 pkts of snack a jacks and a mozarella n tomato salad for lunch and for dinner im getting a chinese

i had salt n pepper chicken wings and chips and a tub of garlic mayo to dip the chips in, today ive not had any shakes as my ex mother in law is visiting so i had 2 wholegrain rolls with tuna mayo on one and ham cucumber n tomato on the other,, and ive just had chippy for my dinner i had a haggis supper but didnt eat it all, but daughters pal is coming round tonite so its a bit of a drinking night tonite lol

Haggis is a slightly spicy ive only ever tried if from chippy in batter and fried lol i like it like that lol

Back on the slimfast for the week,,,,,,,,,,,,, done well only drank friday and saturday night missed out on sunday night for a change lol.
So far today ive had 2 shakes and a pkt of snack a jacks and having a homemade chicken curry later with a small portion of rice

my next weigh in is on friday so time to get 100% with lots of exercise lol planning on wii fit when not on a zumba day lol

Sounds good, keep it up :)

I had enhancement laser eye surgery on Friday and so am not allowed in the swimming pool for 2 weeks cause of risk of infection.

Wii fit and walking for me :)

hows the exante going?

hows the exante going?

Going great so far. Lost 26lbs in the first 4 weeks :)
This is week 5 and AAM (Add A Meal) week so had a lovely chicken salad tonight and thinking fish tomorrow. Next week i should be back to 100% TFR.

Well done good luck with AAM just been looking at your sig youve been doing really well not far from your first goal

Back