Kazzy`s slimfast diary

i dont think so thats the thing

i must confess i did lol

Well today has been a bad food day due to the fact i went to a neighbours last night and got drunk got hom around 2 in morning totally steaming think i was still drunk when i got up at nine to go shopping today forgot to grab my shake on the way out the door so ended up getting a sausage roll when out as i like my shakes really cold then i had a couple of packet of crisps ive just had an omelette for dinner which was very nice

im kinda thinking bugger it back on track on monday

We will all have bad days. My sister turned up with loads of cream cakes last night. Was really hard to say no but I did it. She has left 3 in my fridge but I am not giving in! (this time)
I am sure you will be back on track on monday Kazzy. You can do it!:)

Hope you don't mind me just butting in here! :) I agree with Lyn. Do whatever you think is best for the time being and get back on track.

Cause this is all a bit new (and shiny!) to me I feel fairly motivated (touch wood) so I haven't felt that way... Yet! But I'm a believer in working out what is the best for you right at that moment in time. I know also if I try and stick rigidly to a plan and I'm not happy about it everything goes totally pear shaped and it ain't pretty. So I try just be sensible for a while.

Hope you have a jolly good weekend anyway!

Course ive no problem you butting all opinions hints and tips gratefully received.
Well ive had a good weekend apart from ive come down with a stinking head cold and feel awful food wise not been terrible drink wise as always is shocking at weekends.
Not sure how ill cope getting back on track with not feeling well but ill certainly do my best come 2moro morning, got my morning shakes in fridge chilling for the week and my powders in cupboard for lunchtime so fingers crossed i can get back onto it.

i feel absolute crap got up at 7.30 was back in bed by 9 slept till lunchtime and dont feel no better doing my head in it is, cant even zumba tonite argggggggg and im craving all the bad foods coz im still feeling crap not good at all.

Horrible feeling unwell and it makes it so hard to stick to a diet. Concentrate on getting better, hope it happens soon :)

im feeling better today still very tired tho and still eating like a horse, im trying for damage limitation when eating but not doing to good. ahh well theres always next week to get back on track no point beating myself up about it

Yeah, just give yourself some rest, time to get properly better and I'm sure you'll be fine after that. Hope you're feeling more alive soon. :)

its actually driving me insane being so hungry arggggggggggggggggg but by monday ill be ready to be totally back on track and working really hard to lose anything i may have gained. i need to be better for friday night as im holding a 18th party for one of my daughters friends as she cant have it in her house nothing big just a few friends together for drinks

shes a nice lass and she comes to zumba with me aswell,,,, and is here most weekends anyway lol

Back