KD - please start a diary (13/04/08)

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
And so it begins....

AGAIN!

Start a diary woman!

Haha. I was just looking for yesterdays. Couldn't find it. Remember being asked why I'm glueing the tumble drier, so to answer that...I'm glueing it together because I took it apart
glueb.gif

So glued and elephant taped (inside...not outside...so still looks good) and tumble drier is now working again
Laie_60Bmini.gif

Had 2 toasts, butter and marmalade for brekkie. Wot??? No protein??? Ummm.. Will probably fall to bits later today.

Exciting moment coming up. Ironing day!!! Ironing that I will be doing again as at least I realise irons have at least 3 temperatures, whilst the male species think there is only one (red hot) as they can't possibly imagine any tool useful unless it runs at full power.:rolleyes:

Never quite understood why the men even bother to get the iron out. Surely a blow torth and a soldering iron would do the job just as well :D

whilst the male species think there is only one (red hot) as they can't possibly imagine any tool useful unless it runs at full power.:rolleyes:

Never quite understood why the men even bother to get the iron out. Surely a blow torth and a soldering iron would do the job just as well :D

:eek: I was lecturing Oli on the exact same thing yesterday. We hardly ever iron (students) unless it's work stuff or going out stuff. He BURNT his trousers cos the iron was set to "melt metal" heat. Why? He does physics - he understands heat, resistance, and he likes things with dials.

Grrrrr xxx

LOL both of you :D I was rather hoping that the boys would go through a grunge period, but alas...anything slightly grungy has to be ironed so they look like sailors on shore leave.:rolleyes:

So I have 14 t-shirts, 5 pairs of trousers, 6 pillow slips, 4 sweat tops and my ironing (a blouse)

Any suggestions of what I can do after that? Something exciting.

Only thing I can come up with is to try and put the ironing board away. Have you ever tried to look like superwoman and put an ironing board away? My efforts look more like a snippet from Laurel and Hardy :D

Ohhh quick...pass me the scotch. Whisky mouthwash needed....ouch!

WHISKY??? EWWW!!

ooh, cat, opened a new jamesons last night and thought of you. Tooth pain - get gargling with warm water instead, and mix in a bit of soluble paracetamol. I know i really shouldnt say this cos im so guilty of not listening but GET TO THE DENTIST.

You are welcome to come to my mams for sunday lunch if you're looking for something to do. You can play with Seren with me :)

ironing pillow cases? Seriously?? Why?

But I don't do pants! If you've got to the stage where a stranger is seeing your underpants, then the need to impress them is long gone :D

If i pretend im in pain.. can i have whiskey too??/
x
Only if you supply your own. I only have two bottles...so only enough for myself today:p

WHISKY??? EWWW!!

ooh, cat, opened a new jamesons last night and thought of you. Tooth pain - get gargling with warm water instead, and mix in a bit of soluble paracetamol. I know i really shouldnt say this cos im so guilty of not listening but GET TO THE DENTIST.

I go most weeks:cry:(okay....slight exageration there :D, but at least once a month. Got another toof coming out in April, but was trying to go a whole fortnigh without visiting dentist.

You are welcome to come to my mams for sunday lunch if you're looking for something to do.

Oooh, what's for lunch?

free range chicken, roasted veg (like PROPER roasted stuff, and mam is very low fat) and a mix of steamed veg. She uses sweet pots as roasties - yum.

Dinner for me is a choccy tetra, some water, and plenty of baby dribble. She gives kisses now you see, kinda licks my face :)

I love roast veg :) Especially roasted sweet potato. Also like it as a snack with brown sug and cinnamon.

But...I love tetras aswell. Oh boy....don't 'alf miss those tetras:cry:

I've wasted today. Done the ironing, but taken too many pain killers and it's made me feel all dopey, so done sweet fanny adams since.

Got to do an arrangement for my boomwhacker kids :clap: For tomorrow:eek:

Bugga, I missed this, a diary, a KD diary for me to crash, Ive crashed MD's and Jane's, Now I get a KD one too!!! Do I have to find the new one every day?? Just need to clarify, does B G start it, you fill in the middle bits, then I crash the end???

Boomwhakers, love them.

PS KD Have you heard of Jennifers Rabbit by Tom Paxton (sorry totally off topic :D

Do I have to find the new one every day?? Just need to clarify, does B G start it, you fill in the middle bits, then I crash the end???

:D Seems that BG is starting one for me each day :D
Boomwhakers, love them.
Me too....and kazoos.

I'd like to do this one with them this year, but will take some arranging as I have about 30 in my boomwhacker band. If it doesn't load...try here
YouTube - This Way Up Unconventional Percussion (Judged) 02-16-08
[youtube]
AzzrOkEaSgU[/youtube]

PS KD Have you heard of Jennifers Rabbit by Tom Paxton (sorry totally off topic :D
I have. I'm close to the last part at the moment...and jenny fell asleep like sleepy folks do :D

:D Seems that BG is starting one for me each day :D

Excellent, just so's I understand:p

I'd like to do this one with them this year, but will take some arranging as I have about 30 in my boomwhacker band. If it doesn't load...try here
YouTube - This Way Up Unconventional Percussion (Judged) 02-16-08

Love that, Wish we had a music teacher that did that with us, ours taught us about gustav holsts (sp) planets for about 3 years, I gave up the will to live at the age of 12 with that. Could never distinguish between them, just never grasped it.

I have. I'm close to the last part at the moment...and jenny fell asleep like sleepy folks do :D

Just like you:D Love that, I was taught it by a primary school teacher at the age of 9 and never forgot it, can still play it on the guitar. When DD was born that self same primary school teacher typed it all out for me in scroll so I could sing it for Chloe, when I told him I could remember it all it made his day.

x

Im not starting you a diary, you should do that. Im just starting you a thread ASKING you to do a diary:)

Back