KD Rambles, including Grandwitch thing

You are a master story-teller in the style of Dickens! lol

LOL. I wish. Bottom of the class for English at school which was damn annoying since I paid someone to do my homework :D

Even exempt from doing the English exam as I was considered 'less than able'. Sometimes I wish I could write, but I words just go from my head to my fingers in the most simplest of forms.

I think most people are either Mathematical or literary. Let's just say I'm pretty good at maths :D

I disagree, hun.

You paint your characters beautifully and set the scene so accurately, I was in the wardrobe with you!

I disagree, hun.

You paint your characters beautifully and set the scene so accurately, I was in the wardrobe with you!

Thank you :) I can still remember it all as if it was yesterday. It seems a world away now.

Ok I'm hooked now too :D

You write very well by the way so you must be a genius at maths :eek:

I'm pants at maths - shame I work in accounting!! :eek::eek:

Do they know? Are you faking it? :D

I thought I was faking it in my job, but it seems that everyone else is too :D

Ultimate faker me - hence when I read the post about Imposter Syndrome I thought, darn I've been rumbled!! :rolleyes:

LOL. Deputy Head had said I suffered from it, so I read it up. Decided it really was like me but then was concerned that I would be rumbled and I didn't really have it at all LOL. Gawd...how mad are we
Foolish4.gif

Phew! It's funny what we can accept as adults, isn't it?

I remember vividly feeling angry as a child that I had no control over the madness going on around me. Best thing I could do was to keep schtum and sit in my bedroom and read!

OMG your childhood sounds just like mine :rolleyes:

Hang on...fingers worn out:D

Need a coffee;)

Come on Karion - I need more!!!!!!!

hahahha I was just gonna post to ask, 'how many cups of coffee you were having!'

I've returned the keys to the chappie who's place we stayed in last week, been to feed the ducks, popped in to see Granny, came home,popped on here for the next installment but there was none :eek:

Tell you what, I'll make the next cup of coffee whilst you type! Hows that? :D

Mother wasn’t sure what to do. Wasn’t sure whether Grandwitch was dead or alive, or where she had disappeared to. She was tempted to leave a note saying "are you still with us?", but a reply wouldn't have been possible. We didn't have our own car or phone, so short of staying at Grandwitch's house and waiting, there was no way my Grandmother could contact us to bring us up to date with the situation. So she waited and waited.

She phoned the doctors and the hospital from Grandwitch's house…..yes they had just received some letters from her and were trying to get my hold of my Mother. No doubt they had sent someone around, but I don't remember those details.

Anyway, by early evening, my Mother decided to come home. By then I had returned waiting further instructions. I was told to go to the phone box each hour and phone my Grandmother. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say either.

When at last she picked up the phone I said “Hi Grandma, it’s me, aren’t you supposed to be dead? What are you doing answering the phone? Do you know that it's the 12th October?” I don't remember using those exact words, but that's what she insisted I said when informing my mother a few days later.

I do remember my words not going down too:D She had just returned from a shopping spree and was tired and her usual irritable self, but soon we got down to the nitty gritty as to why her death hadn’t happened as planned.

When at last she picked up the phone I said “Hi Grandma, it’s me, aren’t you supposed to be dead? What are you doing answering the phone? Do you know that it's the 12th October?”

lol Trio.... :D

next bit please - can you tell I'm very impatient!!

Just a thought, have you ever thought of writing a book??

Ooh this is fantastic.... Whens the next installment please!!!
book.gif

Back