Kdiddly's Diary

Thank you lovely! A voice of reason- I need this is my life!
I told my husband yesterday that I had started back on Exante- he works away for up to 3 months at a time - it can be hard at times with our little one but, needs must- to be able to provide for a better future for the kids is what we're focussing on! I have to say he is so supportive and has seen me at so many different weights, i bet he feels like he is on this journey too! It is easier with the eldest being at uni and the little one at nursery and having her tea there, makes the cooking less! so i guess, working from home and doing the shakes is easier! So, he's home in two weeks today for a few days, if I can just stay on track until then..........!!!
xx

Thank you lovely! A voice of reason- I need this is my life!
I told my husband yesterday that I had started back on Exante- he works away for up to 3 months at a time - it can be hard at times with our little one but, needs must- to be able to provide for a better future for the kids is what we're focussing on! I have to say he is so supportive and has seen me at so many different weights, i bet he feels like he is on this journey too! It is easier with the eldest being at uni and the little one at nursery and having her tea there, makes the cooking less! so i guess, working from home and doing the shakes is easier! So, he's home in two weeks today for a few days, if I can just stay on track until then..........!!!
xx

3 months at a time, that must be really hard. I know when my hubby works away for a few days I struggle but yes it will all be worth it in the long run.
It's good that your little one gets dinner at nursery, it must make it a lot easier. That was always the hardest part for me when the kids were young. Having to give them dinner early and then wanting to pig out after they'd gone to bed.
2 weeks will fly by, you've got this. Hubby will definitely see the difference by the time he gets back :)

Yep it can be hard- and then it's hard to get into routine when he's home! can never win! We've only been married just over a year too (nov) so him being away for our 1st anniversary was tough but it is what it is!
i must admit, I was definitely feeling a tad deflated this morn but i'm half a shake down and on my 2nd litre of water- still debating what to do regarding chicken gate! the smell from the slow cooker is divine! Just had a coffee with my next door neighbour and she said she could see a weight loss- that helped my mind somewhat!!
xx

Yep it can be hard- and then it's hard to get into routine when he's home! can never win! We've only been married just over a year too (nov) so him being away for our 1st anniversary was tough but it is what it is!
i must admit, I was definitely feeling a tad deflated this morn but i'm half a shake down and on my 2nd litre of water- still debating what to do regarding chicken gate! the smell from the slow cooker is divine! Just had a coffee with my next door neighbour and she said she could see a weight loss- that helped my mind somewhat!!
xx

Milky coffee, that was my go to last time I was on a diet and lost a big amount. Especially in the evening, if I felt hungry I'd have a coffee with sweetener, it worked a treat.

It must be really hard, especially because you've only been married a short time but it will all be worth it in the end.

Isn't it fab when someone else notices your weight loss. It must have given you a massive boost!

ooh, i bloody love a milky coffee! i don't have sugar in my brew anymore- cut down from 2!

Yeah it was nice to hear- even if i say i'm only doing it for myself!!!

xx

Sooo hungry! Thought, once in ketosis, this hunger would go!
Xx

So far, staying strong! Although my order of bars have not arrived and I have none left so a shake for my last meal it is 😢😢😢 all I can think about is a pizza, or a kebab….. or both!
Xx

A new day.... more water to be had! at the minute, I have energy at the minute (for now!) My muscles are sore from my session yesterday, so that can only be a good thing!- am I the only one that revels in this pain!?
xx

A new day.... more water to be had! at the minute, I have energy at the minute (for now!) My muscles are sore from my session yesterday, so that can only be a good thing!- am I the only one that revels in this pain!?
xx

Keep supping the water, imagine it's gin!!

I totally agree, the pain makes it feel like it's all worth it and working.

On my 2nd litre and peeing like a racehorse!!
Xx

Good for the steps I guess!
My husband is an avid water fan but I see as a means to an end!! 🤣🤣🤣
Xx

Good for the steps I guess!
My husband is an avid water fan but I see as a means to an end!! 🤣🤣🤣
Xx

That's what my work mate says all the time. I reckon I walk a mile a day at work just going to the loo! My hubby drinks a lot of water but I really struggle with it, like today for example, I'm not at work so I'm just drinking tea. I'll have 1 glass of water with my dinner tonight but that's all. At work I drink loads.

Yeah but you can count the water in your teas! I keep trying black coffee but I can’t really take to it!
Xx

I was pretty sure the water is counted towards- thought this for years!
So, I’ve just picked my little one up from nursery- she was in a mood before she went in and it seems to have continued…… fun fun!!

Pass me the……. Shake!!!🤣🤣🤣
Xx

I was pretty sure the water is counted towards- thought this for years!
So, I’ve just picked my little one up from nursery- she was in a mood before she went in and it seems to have continued…… fun fun!!

Pass me the……. Shake!!!🤣🤣🤣
Xx

I also thought this for years but apparently the goodness from having the water is deleted by the caffeine. I was gutted when I found out but then once I started drinking normal water I could see a difference.

Oh dear poor you, atleast with little one being in a mood she'll hopefully distract you from thinking about food. So think positive, lol!

I also thought this for years but apparently the goodness from having the water is deleted by the caffeine. I was gutted when I found out but then once I started drinking normal water I could see a difference.

Oh dear poor you, atleast with little one being in a mood she'll hopefully distract you from thinking about food. So think positive, lol!
Gutted about this!! Ahhh well- on with the boring drink!!! Yawn!!
She distracts me from the food but right now, I wanna reach for a nice glass of vino!!
Xx

Gutted about this!! Ahhh well- on with the boring drink!!! Yawn!!
She distracts me from the food but right now, I wanna reach for a nice glass of vino!!
Xx

I must admit I've been thinking about wine tonight, lol! I love a glass of Rose but can't ever just have 1 glass, lol. I'm hoping if I'm super good until the weekend I can have a couple of glasses.

What time's her bedtime? I remember when Amy was that age, I'd count down to bath and bedtime, so I could just chill!

Back