Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Another good day, but gave exercise a miss, but will give it a go today. Am off today as is husband. Having an exciting day plastering the hall. We know how to live lol.

Wii fit still hasn't been despatched accordomghg to Amazon. It was due for despatch yesterday and It hasn't let me canvcel the order since monday (not that i planned to) and they have taken the money, so hopefully it will be sent soon.

The wii fit is so good, i love mine :) The only thing is is that it weighs you every time you use it, so it can be a little obsessive lol

Hope you enjoy the wii fit and get the exercise bug. Its good when its just part of your day - that way you can eat what you work off....I like that bit best. ;)

Thanks M.

Not doing great foodwise at moment. seem to have lost it a lot and think I am getting back on track and then I lose it again.

So am going to give this another go. I have changed my wi day to a Friday as I think that might be a better day for me and see how I go. I really want to lose weight but have had a big blip the last couple of weeks or so.

On a good note my wi fit arrived yesterday. I didn't realise how much was on it. Had a good go yesterday and the plan is at least half an hour a day. I think exercise is my another of my downfalls at late.

can sympathise with all you say, been struggling myself for a bit now, and excerise ,whats that??
for the last few days i've been trying to maintain just to get back some control and whilst i can calim 100% record i do seem to be going in the right direction.
keep going you know you can do it!!

sorry ur strugling hunni.
i find changing the wi day helps...it gives u something different.

just put the last week or that behind u and start from now, ull do grand hunni xxxx

Hi deanna, sorry I've been AWOL again - just not enough hours in the day! Glad you finally got your wii fit!!! Its a great and fun way to exercise and will help motivate you no end :D Take care hun xxx

Thank you all xxxx

Food wise really good so far, but not counting my chickens yet.

Have done half an hour on the wii fit. Not that good at it, but I am not worrried as long as it gives the exercise which will hopefully help with the weight loss and toning in time. Going to try half an hour a day, although not necessarily in one go.

Thank you so much for the support. xxxx

Last edited:
Glad to see you back and never mind the blip you will get going again, especially now you have the wi fit

M

went 1.5 points over yesterday which is so much better than last week so really pleased with that. And it is make upable too. Saying this I did 40 mins on the wii yesterday. Not sure what intensity going on the wii fit would be (I did mainly step and hula hopping with some balance exercises) but am guessing that would give me some activity points.

Anyway I am taking one day at a time and and very pleased with my new day 1.

Thank you again for the support xxxx

Not too bad yesterday. I did go a little over again, but have pointed everything regardless and will try and make the points up. Have made my food plan for today and this can easily be done.

Did 40 mins on the wi fit yesterday which am very pleased with. Have done 10 mins this morning. Hope to do more later, but am going to play it by ear as TOTM arrived this morning and I suffer badly, but hopefully the medication i am on for it will kick in quickly.

Still taking a day a a time.

Goodluck for this week hunx

Hi,

I am Ok, although diet isn't. I am away at the moment, but will be back Sunday and will restart diet on Monday. I have had a sneaky peek on my mums scales and it is a pound on which isn't as bad as it could be, but official wi will be 27th Feb. Need to get back into this in time for my hols in July.

Well the plan was to restart diet tomorrow, but am not sure now. I had a serious car accident on Thursday. I can't remember much of it, but it ended up wit my car doing a full roll on the side of the motoway. I had my 2 children in the back. Thankfully all involved had only minor injuries, but it has really shock me up and emotionally I am struggling at the moment. I stayed with my parents until today, but am home now and it is hitting me again especially as it is only me and the kids here until 6:30pm. I think it was my fault as I think by what said I clipped the car in front as overtaking, but I can't remember. The guilt is overwhelming.

Oh poor you. Thankfully you are all alright. Try to focus on that. Don't worry about the diet right now. Sending you masses of hugs

M

Oh dear, glad you are all ok, sounds terrible :( ... Worry about yourself for now and pick the points up again when you feel good and ready xx

Back