Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

2lbs is just the best result. Lets hope it marks the start of a very successful time for you.

M

Thank you everyone.

Back to school this afternoon. Have been asked to help the kids draw windows.

Windows? Interesting..... especially as they see-through... :D haha

Hi hun, congrats on the 2lbs loss - fab news on you reaching your 2 stone mark!!!! xxx

well done! you must be so pleased! :D xxx

well done on your 2lb this week :)

Thank you. Am so pleased.

So excited today as have booked our holiday today to Disneyland paris. 4 nights (5 days) leaving 24th July morning. Bed and breakfast included and have booked 2 meals aswell. Dreading Eurostar, but am so looking forward to the holiday. Now the plan is to get to at least 11st 6lbs by then. (would like to be 10st6lbs within healthy weight range, but don't want to aim too high and be disappointed)

Also going to local corn exchange today to see my son dancing. Bless him he is not made for dancing due to his Dyspraxia, but so loves it, so i kow he will be great. It is a college project who worked with my son's class. So looking forward to it. His friend is coming for tea, so I can take them same time, so expecting a hectic mad afternoon and evening.

Well done on your 2lb!! you will loose the weight in no time with all that running around! Your holiday sounds fab!! bet you cant wait!

Well done on the 2lb and what a fantastic sounding holiday which I 'm sure you will all enjoy

Have a good day today

M

Bet you're so excited bout your hols now - 11s 6lbs is a great goal for July! You should reach that no probs - very wise to set your goal there rather than lower and risk being disappointed! When I read about your son and his dance, I got quite excited! How did it go? We've had a dance workshop in school the last couple of weeks and my little man has loved every minute of it - and it is an absolute pleasure seeing him get so much out of an activity! Cant wait til tomorrows workshop!

Sounds really fun :) I think it's a good idea to aim low, it doesn't stop you losing more just stops and disappointment if you don't (I'd know a little something about that :p). I'm sure you'll get there! x

How exciting. I almost booked the same package the other day! When are you going? Are you staying in a Disney Hotel? I can't remember the dates but it quoted just over £300 for us 4 to go (not including Eurostar) which I think is a bargain! I am so jealous. I really feel the need for a holiday....

Good luck on reaching 11.7. I think that is very doable. I'm sure you look fantastic in Paris :D

Well a little fed up with te dance tn to be honest. The Kids were absolutely great, but I ended up looking after 22 year 5/6 kids (19 of whom I didn't know, as don't tend to go to that end of school.) there were 2 members of staff there, but only to make sure kids arrived and went home safely. I stayed to be with my son only as the kids were being looked after by dance teacher, but she kept popping to car and elsewhere, so I ended up looking after the kids and making sure they got on stage and then back to their seats. If I had been asked before it would have been one thing but I had no choice really as I was worried about them.

They were brilliant on stage (the children).

We must have posted at the same time! I bet they looked fab on stage. It must have been a very proud moment for you :D

Sorry to hear you were roped into looking after the kids...someones got to though I guess else it would have been mayhem. Sorry it was you though. I hope it did not spoil the performance for you x

I know I am a bit late with this - congratulations on your loss this week.

Your holiday sounds great - a real motivation to get into the plan. I am sure you'll reach your goal. x

Go some paid work at school this week. only 2.5 hours, but it is all experiance. It was year 5/6, but wasn't too bad. they ae a bit cheekier and noisier than reception, but bascially Ok. Really messy though. They were doing art.

Foodwise rubbish week. I know I am eading for a gain (sorry pink ladies). Have been better today, but really need to get myself properly on track.

Draw one of Rachel's famous lines under it and move on you'll be fine again very soon. Good for the paid work though its a start in the right direction

M

Thank you. Thas the plan. been Ok today, but some of that I think is due to not feeling great. Nothing serious just a cold.

Don't worry hun. We all have our ups and our downs. Who knows what tomorrow will bring??? Regardless, lots of luck xxx

Back