Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

You'll be fine and we are all here with massive amounts of support. For the amount of time you were on a break you've done really well to keep the gain to a really manageable level

Good luck

M

Hello kdma thanks for posting on my page, sounds like youve had a rough old time lately but we are all here to hold your chin up !! Am keeping everything crossed for your goal on 20th july as thats my bday & I have a good feeling about it for you x

Thank you xx

have had a good day. I have gone 2 points over as forgot to add in milk, but considering what i have been eating lately it is still very good for me so not so worried. I might try and make these points up tomorrow, but am not strssing over it.

Last edited:
Hi Deana, lovely to see you back - good luck with your re-start! Like others have said we're all here for you should you get the evening munchies! Take care xxx

Thank you x

Well apart from the 2 points over for forgetting to add the milk I stayed withn points. So happy with myself. Last night I wanted to eat, but knew I wasn't hungry, so kept trying to tell myself that, so it is habit rather than need, so I know this is a habit I need to change. It helps that the cats keep getting in the fridge, so have had to put a lock on it, so gives me more time to change my mind.

Thank you everyone for the support xx

Ha Ha cats in the fridge! I have 4 cats but they can only open cupboards thank god. Mind you I have one of those american type fridge freezer things and if they opened that they would be frozen moggies as the fridge is up top!:p

Mine are devils, although I love them so. They know there is usally ham and cheese in there bless them.

haha thank god my cat isnt that talented! :p well done on your first day - you will probably find if you stick to your points you will still lose, as there is a big difference between maintenance points and losing points.. so somewhere in the middle you will probably still lose, but just at a slower rate :)

hope you're having a good day xxx

Hello

I don't think I've posted on your diary before - so :wavey:

Well done on your re-start :) But how on earth does a cat open a fridge? lol

Twigs
xx

Seriously a cat opens the fridge? - that is clever - mine has jumped in he fridge when left open by the little ones - few months back caught her scoffing the bacon the cheeky wagon!

The one who opens the fridge sort pushes his foot in the gap and opens it. He is very clever. Then the others jump in and the dogs eat what they drop

Hi Deana, hope everything is going well hun. Take care xxx

hello! :) hope you are still doing well xxx

Back