Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

I'm glad you and children are ok - look after yourself and please don't blame yourself - accidents happen to us all , unfortunately yours was obviously bad and a real shock to you. Take care.
Karen x

OMG at least ur all ok leave the diet to ur back to ur self

Thats awful honey but look on the positive that you are all safe and you are all well. Hope you begin to feel better soon xx

Thank you x

Children go back to school today, so will pop in and explain. My son, who has aspergers, appears to be coping fine. He is analysing everything like he does everything. My daughter is a little nervous, but generally her normal self. I will be forever thankful they are safe.

Oh my goodness - you poor thing. Thank heavens you are all safe. No wonder you were in shock....it sounds frightening.

Please don't blame yourself though - it was just an accident and thankfully everyone is ok. Take care of yourself and let us know how you are.

Big (((hug)))

Still feel emotionally drained today, but am improving. Have a constant headache, but it is a copable headache. I am going to try and restart diet today as I thinking it may give me something to focus on. I am not going to beat myself up if I can't do it.

My children seem good. I am a bit over protective of them at the moment that winds them up a bit, but I am trying to hard not to be too bad. I just want them close.

Oh my goodness. just caught up about your accident. you poor soul - that sounds scary.

Its understandable that you would not feel much like counting points - counting your blessings more like.

lots of love to you and your wee ones. x

Have been lurking, but not posting for a while.

The diet has been out the window, but I am really pleased that is 6 weeks I have only put on 5 pounds. Could have been a lot worse.

I really want to lose some more weight by my hols in July, but it is not goin to be as much as I would have like now I think.

But startting tomorrow, although I am not going to diet as such i plan to start watchig what I eat again and then on 22nd April after my exams i plan to have an official restart.

I still feel shaky emotional, but am better than I was, but I am determined to get mysrlf slimmer.

lovely to see you back D. Good luck with your exams and well done on climbing back on the wagon even if it is only making conscious healthy choices at the moment - every little helps! :)

xxx

Thank you.

Well stood on scales today. I have lost 0.5 pounds this week. I stood on the scales before going away. Came back last night. Not sure how that happened, but certainly not complaining. Anyhow will weigh myself next Saturday just to see.

Husband has brought me some belgium chocs for Easter. I am not counting points, but out of curiosity does anyone know a average point value for Thortons begium chocs.

most thorntons chocolates work out at 1.5 each - i worked it out at xmas when loads of different selection boxes appeared at work :) hope you enjoy them.

well done on your half a pound off.. anything in that direction is a good thing! :D xxx

Hi D

That 0.5 is a start in the right direction. Its great to see you back and I'm glad you feel a little stronger. Ease back into things we're all here with support.

Take care

M

1.5 per choc Oh dear. I have had 2 this morning already and very yummy they were aswell.

Also got some Lindt choc kittens through the post this morning and my Mum has brought me 2 lindt bunnies.

Thank you M xx And Rach xx

Hi D, lovely to see you back posting. Well done on the 0.5 down - very impressive seeing as you've been away! Enjoy your chocs. Hope you have a good week. Take care xxx

restarting today. Stood on scales this morning and have put on another 3 pounds after the very tiny loss last week, but am determined next week will be a loss.

Had a big, but healthy breakie today and plan a light lunch and a nice tea.

Wi will be Monday, so this will be a sort week, but should be enough to have a little loss at least.

good luck, lovely to have you back :) xxx

Thank you xx

Just had an early lunch as ate with hubby who needs to go to work soon. beans on toast. Don;t feel hungry at the moment, but its still the evenings that are a worry.

Back