KD's Contemplations. If you could take a pill............

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KD, 3 November 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    If you could take a pill that would you allow to live forever and never look any older than 21, would you take it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, I don't think I would.........................The world today is not always a nice place to be and it is only going to get worse.................don't want to be around then..

OMG...I sound really sad...

4. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Only if all the people I love could too!
    Especially my parents(if they could go backwards). Actually I would prefer a different age if thats ok. I think 45 is a nice age. For me that age meant less kid based responsibility, more financial stability and generally (but not always) a more relaxed attitude to how I look and what others think of me.

Sort that out then Karion! That would be great!

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Rightyo. Will do;)

Agree about the age change. I wouldn't want to be 21 again.

6. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Couldnt Be 21 Again All Those Fall Outs With Friends Boyfreinds Ect The Hangovers No Sleep For 2 Days Nooooo Not 21 Quite Like To Be 30ish For The Rest Of My Life But Not Live For Ever Liked The Question It Has Got Me On Memery Lane Xxx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldnt want to be 21 again.... if I could freeze things at an older age, Id do it but ONLY if my family and closest friends could too :)

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Live forever?? NO way.... I think that would be awful. I'd rather live a happy healthy, normal length life and then die peacefully.

Births, life and bereavements are what make us and shape us all; just imagine if no-one died and new babies were born all the time, the wars, the fighting, the misery...phew!!

(Sorry, just got me thinking, didnt mean to be a drag!!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.