KDs Earlier Maintenance Diary

Erm - it's not a great fashion look though, is it?

If I'm going to go, I'd rather look sexy and alluring for the investigative officers LMTO!

No probs! Cut off head, remove collar, clean it and put away.

Place head in oven with a message saying 'do not disturb'

Place nail varnish top of neck on the rest of your body to seal the wound.

Put on sexy lingerie, and lay on bed. Can't get more sexy than that :)

Okay...tips please. I'm out of practice.

Got my S&M magazine, notebook and pen at the ready.

Fire away :)

(Karion slumps off disappointedly and puts S&M mag back in bedside drawer before returning Mayfair to under sons bed)

ROFLMFAO

I have laughed so much at the last few posts on here, not sure I am supposed to but you lot have made my day x

Happy to oblige :)

I remember a kiddo teen student coming for a lesson and announcing that she was depressed. We had a chat and a laugh about it. She said "you make depression sound like so much fun, I'm glad I've got it now" :confused::eek::rolleyes:

I have plenty of tips on the suicide job I could write a book. Not sure of a title though.

You too can cs
100 top tips to cs
Do you always fail when you try?
Why can't I do it once and for all?
Why the oven doesn't work
Pills are for winners!
Make this your last job ever
Succeed and leave the rest of your day free.

Any more ideas? Reckon I'd sell loads if I could get a good title :D

OMG I'm sooo happy!!!!

Just finished all the backing tracks for my kids carol service. Some of them I've been playing the piano for, but I need them all on CD and with [strike]manic[/strike], beautiful backings.

Decided to double the speed of one donkey carol because they weren't enjoying it enough :D They will go OTT with it, but it's so much more fun now. More like the Grand National:eek:

Another one I've done is so beautiful. I was just going to add some strings and glocks, but I've put in some with church bells in the background and it's tear jerking stuff.

I can't believe I've finished them with a few days to spare for rehearsals with the real thing.

Can't wait until tomorrow when the kids hear them. Woohoo. So excited. :D

Ahhhhhhh Karion that sounds like it will be fantastic.

I love carol services with kids in - something very pure about it. Good luck with yours and hope it goes well.

Hi Karion

Sounds lovely.

I've just left my job as a Primary School Administrator, and I do miss the kids, especially with all the lovely Christmas stuff coming up - I'll go in and see the Christmas performances though, nothing like it.

Video it and put in on Youtube for us???????

Cor blimey Issy. You out of date or what :D :D

I'd have to record it all again with the kids that aren't allowed to have their photo done taken out.

I sometimes wonder if by just thinking about what they look like is breaking some regulation or other :(

Anyway, today has been good and bad.

Bad bit: trundled 200 kids on a 30 minute walk to the church for a rehearsal. At least I wasn't on my own, but what is it with yr 4's desire to jump off the curb whenever they felt inclined:confused: A love of cars? Or perhaps they just want to look underneath a few of them.

Get to church. Sweetie Asperger girl starts crying as she doesn't like churches. Lubberly boy with every label under the sun, is in a panic as he hears noises coming from the sound system. Many other boys all labelled seem to find it impossible to stand still for a moment.

There is just nowhere to move where they have to stand. Pushing sweetie girl No. 2 off the altar isn't a good way to get a bit of extra space.

Sung nicely though :) We are doing the most amazing song called Sheep. (not sure I've mentioned that...I forget) It's a conversational type christmas song in two parts. Very effective, very fast and confusing, but they love it. Get's them hyper though, so we have to do that at the end.

Generally, I'm really pleased with how it's going. We've done it to the rest of the school and I've received glowing reports about how I've managed to get so many of these problem kids up there and enjoying it, yet still behaving. Dead chuffed about that.

Still...it's not perfect, and Mrs Karion had to put on her very cross hat today. Managed to reduce some to tears (I have this knack) and scared the life out of the other teachers who were there for crowd control.

Once I got over the fact that I'd even scared myself, I found it quite amusing seeing the other teachers reaction. They went so quiet, brought me a cup of tea, then spent the rest of the time I was with them treating me with kid gloves. Quite refreshing, though I must admit, they are usually pretty cool anyway....there just seemed to be this element of fear around their eyes when they spoke to me after that ;)

As for the kids. They really pulled out the stops after that.

So we finished the rehearsal, and had a bit of time to spare before being due to go home, which gave me a moment to give them all an air guitar lesson which I've been promising. So pleased that Father Miseryguts didn't chose to join us at that point.

Usually when I'm doing something daft like that in class, more often than not, some perspective parent walks into the class with a guide. Or even worse....a nun:eek:

This was in the church though, so I was 'protected':D.

Walked back to the school with my biggest trouble makers. I love walking and talking with them. Finding out what makes them tick. What they enjoy doing etc. Great way of getting to know them.

Good news: Mr Headmaster is very happy today. We came first in our area in the league tables. Of course, league table mean nothing unless you come first :D

Mr Headmaster is very cool when this happens. Doesn't like to make a big thing of it, speak to the papers or anything, but I can tell he's very happy cos I saw him smile.

It's my secret of course. I would never tell the others....he would be mortified.

It's my secret. Like the other one I have ;) I'll tell you as you don't know him.

I caught him dancing down the corridor once. It was late at night. I had just put on a concert with my choir called "The Power of Music". It had gone so well, and the first time he had seen them perform.

After they all went, I was just collecting up my stuff, when I look down the corridor and he's singing down the corridor with a little dance.

I was so chuffed. He's such a serious guy. Teehee

Oh....last thing. Son's music teacher is a prat:mad: Thought I should just add that :D

Okay. Today I'm really back on my case. Can't believe how bad I've been this last couple of weeks.

Of course, it's not my fault ;)

Christmas: Yep...it started two weeks ago. Lots of yummy food around already in the staffroom. Lots of Christmas cheer around the school.

Tummy tuck jeans: These are really fab. They've made me overconfident though. I look down and my tummy has gone. It's all a lie though.

My chatterbox: Nothing to do with me!! Keeps telling me I am going to eat well at Christmas so what the heck. Bad, bad chatterbox.

So they are my excuses. Me? I'm just perfect ;) Wouldn't have put any of that excess in my mouth if it hadn't been for the above.:rolleyes:

I had a little sulk to myself yesterday. Wishing I could just go back to the carefree days when I couldn't have cared less.:(

But today I'm back calorie counting cos I do care. Right...off to give a piano lesson.

BFN

LOL KD - I think my kids' school has got the photo thing right. The head stands up and bellows - are we all ok with having pictures of the kids taken? Yes, fine - let's get on with it then!!

No parent would dare say no! lol Although I suppose we do have to sign a form at the beginning of the year so they can compile a list of those kids who have to remain incognito.....

You made me smile when you described the ripples of fear after your scolding session. I was exactly the same.

I remember once, I went totally ballistic when taking my yeargroup (7s) to Adventure Island - the kids were fine, it was the dopey theme park management who were spoiling the day for the kids and I just lost it!

My team of form tutors all gathered round me, took me off for a sneaky fag and kept me supplied with cuppa teas all day - in case they put a foot out of place and got blasted hehe. That wouldn't have happened, but it's amazing to see people's reactions to a bit of pure emotion lol.

I'm a lot better now...(*cough*)....

Tell me more about the tummy tuck jeans. I am great believer in deceit - esepcially if I am deceiving myself!!! LOL!!:) :)

They are really good, though cost a few bob as I couldn't get them in the UK. Not even on Ebay:(

I filled out that form thingy that someone posted a link to, to work out the best pair of jeans for me. Can't remember where the site was now:rolleyes:

Anyway, it came up with Not Your Daughters Jeans brand, which I hadn't heard of before.

Managed to get a pair from the US Ebay, but they still weren't much cheaper than the shops, and of course, ended up paying tax. Even the online shops over there wouldn't send to the UK.

Anyway. Dead pleased with them. Very comfortable and don't really feel like I'm being pushed in. Only thing I don't like is the label on the inside back announcing they are 'tummy tuck' jeans. It'll have to be cut out when I can be bothered :D

We have about 6 kids in yr 4 who aren't allowed to have their photo taken, and the parents will jump up and announce it.

I remember Father Miseryguts being really taken back when he said "I'm sure nobody will mind photos taken of the children after the nativity" and these parents stood up and yes they did:eek:

I remember him standing up before a carol service once and giving a little giggle before saying

"feel free to video the service.....I'm sure nobody minds about (giggle)...copyright and all that rubbish (giggle).

I wasn't too happy since I was the copyright holder for most of the songs:rolleyes:

Yes, I am very satisfied with yesterday. Yesterday was a proper day :cool: Light shining brightly at the other end of the tunnel in full view :)

Nothing blew up. Food went to plan. Even had managed to sit and watch some television:eek:

Dell have been to replace my motherboard on my laptop so even my USB ports work now. This is the first time I've ever needed to call Dell support and I know they haven't go a particularly good reputation for support, but must say, I'm impressed with their efficiency with my case. They even replaced my touch pad, which they reckoned 'could be better' and all done at home so I wouldn't be without my comp :cool:

Right...so yesterday

Brekkie. had porridge (40g) with a load of frozen berries.

Gave piano lessons, the popped into the recording studio to fill in some forms.

Lunch: Omelette with salad. Teaspoon of mayonnaise. One apple cut into slices, microwaved with cinnamon and a little honey.

Gave a music workshop to a load of Beavers and Cubs, with my band 'Whack Attack' (it's a boomwhacker band....hence the name :D) Much fun was had by all and I resisted a mince pie.

Got a pressie from Santa though. One bottle of red wine. Yuck. Bad Santa. He should have known I'm a white wine person. I've mentioned it many times in my letters to him!

Dinner: Chicken, 2oz of mashed potatoes
loads of veg. Rubarb and greek yoghurt.

Gave more piano lessons

9:00pm Peace.....Aaaahhhhh. Coffee and curly wurly. Watch the TV, chat to boys, answer emails and do a little housework

Yep....definitely back on track on the food front. 1423 calories for the day.:cool: Just got back that feeling of control which hasn't been around for a while.

Oh, one other thing. Son's friend stayed the night on Friday. Asked if he could stay Saturday too. He usually goes home on the Saturday. Turns out he has just found out his mother has cancer :(

More about this later.....

Oh b******s!! I can't believe what I've just eaten! Was doing so well too.

What on earth is the matter with me?:confused:?:confused:?

Answers on a postcard please to:

Mrs Twit,
Bingeland,
Some other planet that defies all logic and commonsense.

Ack…you know….I give up. I’ve given it a go, but just can’t get my head around it all. Shouldn’t this be easier now? Why does it seem so hard for me in my 2nd year of maintenance? I never found it this hard last year! Why am I so useless??

I keep working on the head stuff. Why am I eating? What am I going to do if I get bored or restless instead of eat? I work it all out…have all the plans in place, but when it comes down to it, I eat because I want to.

I don’t want to go for a walk at the moment, or have another bath. I want to eat all the wrong stuff.

So, I ask myself, do I want to eat the wrong things more than I want to stay slim? At the moment, yes. I just want to eat whatever the consequences. I know that the more rubbish I eat, the more I want. Is that enough to stop me? Nope.

I remember telling DH that I wanted to start this diet even if I did put it on again, just to experience a moment of slimness. I’ve done it now. I’ve had my time….I haven’t got the strength any more and a fag is only moments away….it’s that or yet another slice of toast.

So I’m thinking, should I even be posting this. I feel so negative at the moment (and have done this last couple of weeks). People don’t want to hear this. They want to think everything is hunky dory when they get to goal. They certainly don’t want goalies that still haven’t got their head around it after all this time. I know it’s just me being useless, and am sure that most will sail through it with hardly a thought.

I’m not feeling sorry for myself. I know that only I can do this. I’m responsible for my own actions, and I’m choosing the wrong way as it’s easier at the moment. I’m the only one to blame, so feeling sorry for myself is illogical.

I may feel different another day, but for a moment I need to stay away and not post before I infect everyone else with my negativity:( I think I can get away with posting this one on my own diary, as it’s just between us;) I’m just scared of posting negatively on other threads at the moment.

I’ll be back when I’ve gotten over this. In the meantime behave :D

Back