Kebab Meat...make it yourself!! OMG

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
Ive posted the recipe in the recipe thread,,,,,i just wanted to tell you that OMG it tastes amazing and just like the real thing......i will be making this regularly!!!!!!
:happy096::party0019:

Oooooooh, i'm not even hungry but now i want kebab meat!!! cant stop eating since I stopped smoking.... might need to try making this next weekend once i've been shopping! :)

and just out of curiosity, where do u buy onion powder? Your kebab recipe has made me do an asda shopping and I cant find it on their website.

They have dried onions, but clearly not the same :(

i have no idea haha....i chopped half a red onion finely....i found onion salt....but didnt think that was right to went with the red onion......thats the only carbs in there!!! :D

kebab for lunch for the next 2 days....atkins? diet? pah!

I was trawling Tesco for lamb mince earlier because of this!

Didn't bloody find any though.....sold out!

Next time *shakes fist hungrily*

I was trawling Tesco for lamb mince earlier because of this!

Didn't bloody find any though.....sold out!

Next time *shakes fist hungrily*

i dont have a blender but if you do, then any lamb meat would be good i suppose....

just to throw this in....my friend that gave me the recipe...made chicken exactly the same way and also said it was delish!!!!!!

WOW, yum yum :D

Hey you are the saviour of my saturday nights!! I had some doner meat at the weekend and it was vile...yuckity yuck!!!!

Will have to find your recipe and make it myself.....whoop whoop...... thank you hun xxx

Wow, that lost lush! I've got an order coming tomorrow from LowCarb Megastore & guess what? I've ordered LC pita breads!!! They are proberly only 1 inch sq though, lol
I trying the LC pizza mix on Wednesday. It's 24 carbs for the whole 12 inch pizza, but we're sharing it :D

Last edited:
Cinta said:
Wow, that lost lush! I've got an order coming tomorrow from LowCarb Megastore & guess what? I've ordered LC pita breads!!! They are proberly only 1 inch sq though, lol
I trying the LC pizza mix on Wednesday. It's 24 carbs for the whole 12 inch pizza, but we're sharing it :D

Doner pizza!!!!

I meant looks not lost...tw@

Ooooh Steve does like a meaty pizza. I'm spoilt for choice now. I've got some LC linguine coming too. Spicy bag spol :D & cheese on toast on my diddy LC bread :D

I made lamb burgers the other day with spices and they were very similar to kebabs as well. I wasnt particularly looking forward to them coz I was only trying to use up stuff from the freezer but they were gorgeous.

I have to admit this kebab meat thing sound great! I think I'm going to make this and Kat1e's cheesecake sometime this month.

OMG the pittas came & they are twice the size of normal high carb ones!!! :D:D

I am making this bad boy tonight! Found onion granuals in morrisons last night, so gonna give that a try. I think onion powder doesnt exist! lol!

Dont have a loaf tin, so going to need to improvise and use a ceramic oven tray type thingy! Will let u know how it goes! :)

I have onion powder in the cupboard but I have no idea where I got it from one - was definitely one of the supermarkets though.

They're at the top of the page Willybobo. It's a sticky :D

Last edited:
Back