Keeley's New Food Diary

sparkledpixie said:
Breakfast

Dorset muesli (HEB) with blackberries and muller light

Lunch
None

Exercise - 30 mins walk with dog

And I lost.... 4lbs!! Yay me!!

Now having syn free sweet and sour pork with rice and lots of peppers for tea. 30th birthday party next week so want to do really well next week too. Bring it on :cool:

Gratz on the 4lbs!! Xx

Gratz on the 4lbs!! Xx

Thank you both xx shame I've not kept up the diary this week! Argh!! Not been too bad food wise though which is the main thing. Back to the diary, again, tomorrow...

Sunday 15th January 2012

Well I had a sneaky weigh this morning which shows a 2lb gain... really fed up with this as I haven't been 100% but I certainly don't deserve 2lbs :(
We'll see what the real weigh in says on Tuesday. I turn 30 on Wednesday, have a party on Friday and then a weekend in the Lakes so not looking forward to seeing what the scales say after that either.

Breakfast
Porridge (HEA and HEB) with frozen summer berries (how do you get on with these? I only ate half of the bowl it was so bitter and tart!)

Lunch
WW meatball snack pot and veg (4)

Tea
Pork, 'roast' potatoes and veg with gravy (2)

Last edited:
Monday 16th January 2012

Breakfast
Bacon and egg on WW bread (HEB)

Lunch
Carrot sticks and french fries (4.5) with low fat houmous (4) and WW bread (HEB2)

And I fell off the wagon again, what is wrong with me?!!! Girls at work go running at lunchtime and keep spurring me on, we are going to do a group fruit buy each week so we always have it there. I'm going to build up to running without stopping (definitely can't do it at the moment!!) so I can go out with them at lunchtimes... so tomorrow back on the plan on here too. Can't afford to go to class and it seems like such a waste of money anyway with this amazing resource. HELP!!

Friday 24th February

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs with wholemeal toast (HEB) and spread (2.5)

Lunch
Chicken and cheese (HEA) salad with sweet onion dressing (2)
French Fries (4.5)

Tea
Pork stir fry

Total syns - 9

Sunday 26th Feb

Breakfast
2 slices ww bread (heb) with butter (2.5) cheese (hea) and ham

Back