2 slices ww wholemeal (HEB) with 2 slices low low (hea) and bacon

Lunch
Bag of velvet crunch (4)
Toffee Crisp biscuit (5)
2 small pieces of galaxy bubbles (3)
pink n white (2.5)

Tea
Fruit with yogurt and granola (heb)

Syns - 14.5 (but once again not eaten much else)
Water - 750ml
Exercise - None

So my current dilemma is do I go to weigh in tomorrow morning or tuesday afternoon after my night shift? I was 10st7 this morning so 1lb heavier than last weigh in but can't decide whether a monday morning or a tuesday afternoon after night shift would be better for my morale and motivation

Kieragh1515 said:
Bodies are usually lighter in the morning, mine always is?

Would u have a small appetite? X

I don't eat during the night when working, maybe some fruit but nothing else. Normally eat around 2pm when I get up but wouldn't if I was getting weighed... Will probably see what the scales say in the morning and decide then. At least if I weigh earlier I have more time to lose it I guess.

1/2 on... Not as bad as I thought but still crap. Was supposed to be doing green days this week but think I'll stick to the 100% week I didn't do last week. 3 weeks til holiday and 6lbs minimum I wanted to lose. Hard work but achievable...

U can do it!!!!!! X

I can especially with lovely people like you spurring me on :D

Monday 12th September - 2100-0700 shift RED

Breakfast
2 ww wholemeal (HEB) with 2 slices low low (HEA) and bacon with ketchup (1)

Lunch
1/2 syn roulade with fruit
1/2 galaxy bubbles (4)
Wotsits (5)
2 pink n whites (5)

Tea
Chicken stuffed with philly light (HEA) and roasted carrots/peppers. 2 small cubes of potato (barely an inch in size but will call HEB)

Syns - 14
Water - 750ml
Exercise - None... had no motivation at all today but got double classes later in the week ;)

sparkledpixie said:
I can especially with lovely people like you spurring me on :D

Monday 12th September - 2100-0700 shift RED

Breakfast
2 ww wholemeal (HEB) with 2 slices low low (HEA) and bacon with ketchup (1)

Lunch
1/2 syn roulade with fruit
1/2 galaxy bubbles (4)
Wotsits (5)
2 pink n whites (5)

Tea
Chicken stuffed with philly light (HEA) and roasted carrots/peppers. 2 small cubes of potato (barely an inch in size but will call HEB)

Syns - 14
Water - 750ml
Exercise - None... had no motivation at all today but got double classes later in the week ;)

Lol aww fanks....

Theres no way 2 small cubes of spud is a heb lol!! Why don't u Syn it (v little) and then save ur heb for toast/ fibre plus or alpen bars or something thru the nightshift? X

Lol aww fanks....

Theres no way 2 small cubes of spud is a heb lol!! Why don't u Syn it (v little) and then save ur heb for toast/ fibre plus or alpen bars or something thru the nightshift? X

Just got fruit and roulade for the night shift... too late now. I forgot about my 2nd HEB! I did have 2 HEAs though which I never normally do so sacrificing it is probably a good thing ;)

13th September 1800-0400

Breakfast
At work had roulade and fruit
2 foxes melts (8)

Lunch
4 slices wholemeal (heb2) and Philly light (hea)
2 pink n whites (4)

Dinner
Roulade and fruit
2 rich tea

Syns - 17
Exercise - none
Water - 500ml

Last edited:
14th September - off RED

Oh dear during the night shift we had a meeting and the team brought in chocs and doritos... :-( ate far too many. Syns for today and tomorrow most definitely so will display as 15 for the next 2 days

Lunch
Turkey, babybel light (HEA) eggs and veg (kind of an eggy mess omelette type thing!)

Tea
At uni so not got time...
Fibre plus bar (HEB)
2 slices wholemeal (HEB) and scrape of Philly (HEA) didn't eat all my lunch so this should count as 1 HEA :)

Syns - 15 :(
Water - 750ml
Exercise - 45 mins total tone

Last edited:
3 weeks to go until my holiday and the tickets came today too! So so excited and really want to lose 1/2 stone before we go. Hammering the gym, lots of water and sticking to plan now to try and achieve this.

Argh been a weird few days, been baking for a fundraiser so eaten very little but well over syns. Also loads of exercise... 2 gym classes and a 6 mile walk yesterday! Hoping old calorie counting will kick in for me and still show a loss but, to be honest, my body is starting to show the results of my workouts and I'm happy at the moment... Well see if it lasts! * week too... Ooo dear

sparkledpixie said:
Argh been a weird few days, been baking for a fundraiser so eaten very little but well over syns. Also loads of exercise... 2 gym classes and a 6 mile walk yesterday! Hoping old calorie counting will kick in for me and still show a loss but, to be honest, my body is starting to show the results of my workouts and I'm happy at the moment... Well see if it lasts! * week too... Ooo dear

Ru losing inches too? Brill :)

Kieragh1515 said:
Ru losing inches too? Brill :)

I'll measure on weigh in day butt legs and tummy feel smaller and my arms are definitely more defined :) back to the food diary today... Had a yummy Chinese for tea last night, who'd have thought I could eat that?

17th September 1400-2000 overtime EE

Breakfast
Porridge (hea and heb) with raspberries

Tea
Jacket potato with tuna and salad
4 chocs

Syns - 10
Exercise - none, got up too late :(
Water - 300ml :(

Last edited:
19th September - off EE

Funny day as at a christening and didn't get anything to eat until 2ish!

Lunch
2 mouthfuls of potato pie filling, no pastry
2 chicken mini fillets
2 slices ww wholemeal (heb) with phili light (1/2 hea)

Tea
Chicken stuffed with phili light (1/2 hea) wrapped in bacon covered in passata with roasted carrots, onions and peppers

Some wine... 2 glasses?

Syns - 12
Water - None ooops
Exercise - None

Last edited:
19th September - 0700-1600 RED

Breakfast
Alpen light (1/2 heb)
Fruit and muller light

Lunch
2 Dairylea bites (HEA)
2 mini brownies (ouuccchhh... no idea what these will be but will go with 12 syns)

Tea
Steak
Grilled tomatoes, onions and peppers

Syns - 12
Water - 1lt
Exercise - 45 mins body combat

2.5lbs lost and got my club 10 as well as my gold body magic award :) So chuffed!

20th September - 0700-1600 GREEN

Breakfast
Fruit and yogurt

Then nothing until weigh in

Tea
5 chocs (10)
Quorn bolognaise with pasta
2 dairylea bites (HEA)
and a sprinkle of cheese on my bolognaise (HEB)

sparkledpixie said:
2.5lbs lost and got my club 10 as well as my gold body magic award :) So chuffed!

20th September - 0700-1600 GREEN

Breakfast
Fruit and yogurt

Then nothing until weigh in

Tea
5 chocs (10)
Quorn bolognaise with pasta
2 dairylea bites (HEA)
and a sprinkle of cheese on my bolognaise (HEB)

Amazing!!!! Well done hun :) :) that's a big loss x

Back