Keeley's New Food Diary

22nd September

Urgh... been a weird few days. Had a funny reaction to a hep b vaccination I had on Tuesday and feel really nauseous :( not eaten that much today because of it.

Breakfast
2 slices WW wholemeal with phili light (1/2 HEA and B)

Lunch
3 pagen rolls with phili (1/2HEA and HEB) I'll have no HEB tomorrow to compensate

Dinner
chicken and green pepper in black bean sauce with extra broccoli and boiled rice (4.5)
1 prawn toast (3.5)
handful rowntrees randoms (5)

Syns - 13
Water - 350ml
Exercise - Gutted I had a double class planned and couldn't go because of the pains in my arm) An absolute rubbish time for something like this to happen to me... less than 2 weeks until my holiday and not been to the gym all week because of working. Fed up.

Kieragh1515 said:
Awwww hope u feel better soon Missy!!!!!! X

Thanks hun :(

23rd september - off sick EE

Breakfast ww wholemeal (heb) and phili light (1/2 hea)

Lunch
2 light babybel (1/2 hea)
2 slices chicken
4 chocs (8)

Tea
Pork steak with rice and veg'
Strawberries

Syns - 8
Water - none :(
Exercise - none :(

Kieragh1515 said:
How ru feelin now? X

Still a bit rough but getting there, thanks for asking xx

Need to start this diary again tomorrow... One last push for holiday! I was pretty miffed with a 1lb loss this week but I was so chuffed... Got slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month! So proud of me :) lots of fruit and salad with gym sessions for me. Need to get 3lbs off to get to my mini holiday target of 10st dead

28th September 0700-1600 EE

Breakfast
Fruit and muller

Lunch
Was hoping for a jacket potato but the canteen was closed causing a downfall... 3 fingers of kit Kat (8.5) 3 mini muffins (9) and a bag of crinkles (8.5) ouch!!

Tea
Salad with egg, cheese (hea), tuna and pasta

Syns- 26 (none tomorrow!!)
Water- 750ml
Exercise- none but the rest of the week will be very active!

Wow not been here OR following plan since holiday in October. I need to get out of the mindset that I diet for an event and that is it. I need to eat healthy and think healthy for life!! Argh... 9lbs on too over holiday, volunteering trip to Ethiopia and Christmas. Back to it...........

1st January 2012 - Last night shift for a long time as I start a new job next month working normal hours! Hopefully mean my diet will be more stable. 1800-0400hrs

Lunch
Tinned spaghetti with 2 slices of WW bread (HEB)

Tea
strawberries, grapes and pineapple

Water - 750ml
Exercise - None
Syns - 0

Good luck with the restart Keeley! I am a restarter too but left it since Easter last year to start again after gaining 13 pounds :cry:

Hope you have some good losses in 2012 :)

Josie x

Good news on the job front!! And good luck on the restart

Thank you... I've been dreadful since holiday and not been on plan at all but here's to a healthier 2012. Feel ready to get back on the wagon ;)

Thursday 5th January 2012

First day with the diary and first visit to the gym of 2012 too... not a good food day though

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Starbucks skinny latte (HEA)
Bio Synergy Skinny Mousse (4.5) very disappointed with this to tell you the truth. Thought it would be a lot tastier for the syns!

Dinner
Chicken Biryani
Tiny bit of M&S Microwave rice (0.5)

No HEB today but not hungry now so going to leave it.

Exercise - 45mins Body Combat
Water - 600ml
Syns - 5

Last edited:
Friday 6th December 2012

Breakfast
Pineapple

Lunch
Salmon and prawn salad with small bit of marie rose sauce (2)
2 chocs (5)

Dinner
Quorn stir fry with noodles
2 Babybel cheese (HEA)
3 chocs (7.5)

No exercise as worked until 4 and then had to get the tree down.
Water - 400ml (ooops)
Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
Breakfast
Pineapple

Lunch
Left over quorn stir fry with noodles
2 chocs (5)

Snack
2 slices ww wholemeal (heb)
Light Philli (hea)
Ham

Dinner
Jacket potato with tuna Mayo (1)
2 chocs (5)

Syns - 11
Water - 500ml

Last edited:
Sunday 8th January 2012

Breakfast
Porridge (HEA and HEB) with grated apple and blackberries

Lunch
Cream cake (ouch... but it is my last day after 10 years working in my job so a celebration) (13)

Tea
Obviously felt incredibly guilty after the cake so had 2 slices ww bread (HEBx2) with ham and a scrape of philli light

Last edited:
Monday 9th January

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Met a friend and went for the healthiest option... grilled lamb in a wrap (8.5) with salad and a handful of chips (5?)

Tea
None (felt too guilty!)

Exercise - 2 hours of body combat and body pump

Water - 1lt

Tuesday 10th January 2012 (WEIGH IN)

Breakfast

Dorset muesli (HEB) with blackberries and muller light

Lunch
None

Exercise - 30 mins walk with dog

And I lost.... 4lbs!! Yay me!!

Now having syn free sweet and sour pork with rice and lots of peppers for tea. 30th birthday party next week so want to do really well next week too. Bring it on :cool:

Awwww hope u had a good last day & good luck in the new job!

It was good as I didn't do much! Got a fab pink leather case for my Kindle off the team too which is nice. Been there 10 years so weird to leave but got just over 2 weeks off now so lots of time for food planning and exercise!!

Back