Keeley's New Food Diary

Yesterday....

Cheese (HEXA) on Toast (HEXB)

Carvery (5 for yorkshire and gravy)

Soft Scoop ice cream (5)

Last edited:
Oh dear...

McDonalds chicken sandwich and regular fries (not managed to log in to check the syns but not sure I want to..... :-() Just looked... 27.5... ouch

chicken, vegetable and noodle stir fry

Last edited:
Hi Sparkledpixie, what app for iphone are you talking about? I've just got back from my 1st SW class and am raring to go .....

There is a Mini Mins app! Just search for it from your phone. It is a lifesaver!

Ok thanks, will do......I thought you meant a Slimming World app!

No unfortunately no SW app but I do search for one every so often hoping that there will be one very soon! Good luck with the diet x

Put 2lbs on at wi :-(

Rainbow fruit salad (melon, mango, grapes)

Sweet N sour mug shot

150 cal or less banana cake from m&s (not sure how much this will be ?)

Prawn cocktail
Lasagne
1/2 apple pie

Totally writing off tea time!

Last edited:
Breakfast - fibre plus bar (hexb)

Lunch - chicken noodle mug shot

Tea - morrisons salad with cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn, beetroot, sprinkle of cheese (hexa) and 1 spoon of pasta salad (5?)

Lindt Lindor (4)

Last edited:
Oh dear...

McDonalds chicken sandwich and regular fries (not managed to log in to check the syns but not sure I want to..... :-() Just looked... 27.5... ouch

chicken, vegetable and noodle stir fry

OUCH! Was it good? i find when I have fast food or takeaways they just don;t taste as good as i remember them

donnajt said:
OUCH! Was it good? i find when I have fast food or takeaways they just don;t taste as good as i remember them

It was lovely but I felt crap afterwards! Going on holiday tomorrow but feeling positive about it :)

valerie11 said:
hi hun hope ur having a great holiday :)

Thanks Val... Did not have a good one food wise so starting back on it today

Sat 22nd

Breakfast
Pineapple

Lunch
Rice with tikka masala sauce (5)
Maryland cookie (3)

Proof that keeping a diary works... I've pretty much stayed the same since I stopped writing in it. So... 3rd time lucky I'm back tomorrow. I've given up chocolate and diet coke for lent so hopefully the former will see some weight shifting! Also joined a different gym and have my induction tomorrow so another kick up the bum there!

Thursday 10th march - ee

Pineapple, grape and melon
2 slices vegetable pizza
Beef stew
Packet of fruitella

Last edited:
Friday 12th march -green

4 slices ww wholemeal bread with lurpak lighter

Chicken batchelors rice

Wow didn't think it was that long since I updated my diary but oh how it has showed... been comfort/binge eating like you wouldn't believe. Work stress and little exercise due to bad planning around shifts are to blame but not an excuse. I don't know why I do this to myself but I know I do better when I keep this diary up to date so I've been and bought a load of good food today and am back in the game from tomorrow... I'm no longer going to group mainly due to the fact that I never stayed for the meeting and working shifts I can't go every week. I've also just bought a house so can't really afford it so will be relying on the information here as well as you lovely people for support :) Please... :)

Oh dear.... not going to get weighed has had a dreadfully adverse reaction and I've not only put on all the weight I lost but a stone more! I'm mortified but back on track for the last 3 weeks so diary starts again tomorrow...

Back