Keeley's New Food Diary

Yeah probably, feel huge & will have gained due to totm. I'm battling with that lb so just don't want to face it again tomorrow. Might be a little defeatist :-( but I'm still on plan, not going mad or anything x

if it means you don't feel awful for a week then so be it... good luck for this week!

I've just ordered a kettlebell workout system... 6 week program of 3 workouts a week. That and my body combat/body attack combo should see these lbs shifting soon enough!

sparkledpixie said:
if it means you don't feel awful for a week then so be it... good luck for this week!

I've just ordered a kettlebell workout system... 6 week program of 3 workouts a week. That and my body combat/body attack combo should see these lbs shifting soon enough!

Reading about ur exercise makes me tired lol!! Seriously I admire u for being able to fit it all in, such an achievement x

Kieragh1515 said:
Reading about ur exercise makes me tired lol!! Seriously I admire u for being able to fit it all in, such an achievement x

I have no idea how I fit it in, working shifts, looking after mum who has just had an operation and my gran who mum usually runs around after, also fundraising to go to Africa in November. Madness really! And I am going into year 2 of my degree, guessing I won't have much time once we hit September and classes start again :(

13th august

No breakfast as I got up late and ran out to the gym.

Slice roulade
2 babybels (hea)
1 hi fi bar (heb)

Quorn and veg stir fry

3 rich tea (6)
2 Percy pigs (3)

45 mins body combat and on night shift tonight :( boo

14th august

Strawberries, blackberries and raspberries with muller on night shift

2 Percy pigs (3)
2 jaffa cakes (4)
1/2 slice of white toast (3 including butter)

Going to have...

Bacon and Brie sandwich (heb and hea) with ketchup (1 syn)

Chicken salad with salad light

Writing it before I eat it seems to work:)

Last edited:
Had 3 percy pigs (4.5) and 2 jaffa cakes (4) throughout the night and thought I'd get up early to get weighed.... stupid idea... have put on 1/2 lb. I'm absolutely gutted and so demotivated. So much so that I stuffed a hi fi bar (HEB) in my mouth swiftly followed by 4 percy pigs (6) and 2 (yes 2 :() tunnocks teacakes (11). I didn't even fancy them and wasn't even hungry but I went into serious 'need to punish my body now and show it how to really put on 1/2 lb' mode. Damn mood swings and silly scales. Ah well... that's done now. Hitting red week and some more exercise with some serious clout now!

I've been and bought a load of eggs so going to make some SW quiche now ready for red week. Never made it before so wish me luck!

Sw quiche is a lunch lifesaver! Can i make a suggestion huni, ditch the percy pigs/ jaffas for a week and see how you get on? try the half syn roulade instead for your sweet fix. And do not punish yourself for a 0.5 gain, my body weight fluctuates wildly by upto 3lb depending on what day i weigh myself & it really pee's me off too so i stopped it (by and large) lol. ur doing great x

Kieragh1515 said:
Sw quiche is a lunch lifesaver! Can i make a suggestion huni, ditch the percy pigs/ jaffas for a week and see how you get on? try the half syn roulade instead for your sweet fix. And do not punish yourself for a 0.5 gain, my body weight fluctuates wildly by upto 3lb depending on what day i weigh myself & it really pee's me off too so i stopped it (by and large) lol. ur doing great x

I've finished the pigs now and jaffas are at work so won't even be in the same room as them until Friday ;) sw quiche is lovely and I'm impressed at how much veg I managed to pack in! Just had a slice with salad and am stuffed. That's me food wise for the day!

Mint hi fi (heb)
All above sinnage :(
2 babybels (hea)
Chicken slices

Sw bacon and veg quiche with lots of salad and splidge of ketchup (1)

26 syns

Think I'll make some 2 syn cakes and a roulade for healthier syns this week :)

Cakes made, they are 1 syn each and I ate 2 so 28 for the day. Oopsy! Ah well, off to 1 hour body combat and got a call to say my kettlenetics has arrived at Tesco so will pick that up tomorrow :) I will NOT gain or STS next week, I'm determined!

Grr naughtily jumped on the scales to discover a lb loss after yesterday. If id got weighed today and not binged yesterday I'd have probably done pretty well :( ah well it'll mean a good loss next week :)

16th august

2 slices ww wholemeal (heb) with primula light (1/2hea) and a mini babybel (1/2 hea)

1 syn cake with a tiny splodge of light squirty cream (1.5 syns)

Pack of salt and pepper chicken slices
3 chewits (2?)
3 small pralines (4.5)

Pork steak with salad

sparkledpixie said:
16th august

2 slices ww wholemeal (heb) with primula light (1/2hea) and a mini babybel (1/2 hea)

1 syn cake with a tiny splodge of light squirty cream (1.5 syns)

Pack of salt and pepper chicken slices
3 chewits (2?)
3 small pralines (4.5)

Pork steak with salad

U might have overdone syns on squirty cream, isn't 2 tbsps 1 Syn or something like that... I could go a slice of cake now.... (off to get the roulade yum)!

Kieragh1515 said:
U might have overdone syns on squirty cream, isn't 2 tbsps 1 Syn or something like that... I could go a slice of cake now.... (off to get the roulade yum)!

It was a 2 second long squirt, only a tablespoon I'd say ;) going to have cabbage and leek instead of salad and also a few sw chips to make up my other heb.

Forgot also done the 20 mins 'learn the moves' DVD and 20 mins 'kflow' kettlenetics DVD. Going to tackle the 45 mins one tomorrow.

17th august

Strawberries, blackberries, grapes and raspberries with 28g shreddies fruitful (heb) and muller

1 ryvita (heb) with Philadelphia light (part hea)

Bacon sw quiche with salad
2 1 syn cakes (2)

Out tonight but driving so will drink diet coke and have 1 vodka and slimline tonic (2.5)

45 mins kettlenetics

18th august

Was so good last night and stuck to my 1 vodka and slimline!

Grapes and raspberries with muller
2 butterscotch hi fi bars (heb)

Turkey slices

Ham and primula light (hea) on toast (heb)

2 1 syn cakes (2)

Steak and spring greens with peppercorn sauce

2 giant strawberries (3?)
4 chocolate raisins (2?)

45 mins body combat
45 mins walk with the dog

1 vodka with slimline (2.5)

Feel like I've over eaten today :(

Last edited:
19th august

2 butterscotch hi fi (heb)
Strawberries, grapes, raspberries and pineapple with muller

Then I ate 3 giant strawberries (4.5) and 3 handfuls of chocolate raisins :( going to syn them as 10 but am going to be aiming for a syn free day tomorrow and Sunday to try and do damage control. Mid week weigh INS are the cause of these mini splurdges... I get on the scales and think I've lost very little considering how well I've stuck to plan and exercised that I may as well throw in the towel. Hopefully be able to rectify it for next weeks wi :(

Will have a salad with cheese (hea) and perhaps ryvita (heb) for tea.

Also got 45 mins body attack tonight so that should hopefully help. Just feel very fed up today with my losses over the past few weeks compared to the 3 and 3 1/2 of the 2 weeks before. Got a wedding next weekend too which is worrying me already, surely I shouldn't be worrying about a wedding?!

Last edited:
Back