Keeley's WW Diary

ohhhh sounds delish , see id take that to work but couldnt grill it but i think im still gonna have it a couple of times next week, its on my plan now xx

sarahloub1 said:
ohhhh sounds delish , see id take that to work but couldnt grill it but i think im still gonna have it a couple of times next week, its on my plan now xx

I really struggle with stuff to take to work, lunch included. I've had houmous and crackers every day! I'm so used to working shifts after 10 years in a police control room I'm now working 9-5! Can't get my head into it food wise at all, think I should go through other diaries too

sparkledpixie said:
I really struggle with stuff to take to work, lunch included. I've had houmous and crackers every day! I'm so used to working shifts after 10 years in a police control room I'm now working 9-5! Can't get my head into it food wise at all, think I should go through other diaries too

Whereabouts do you get your houmous from? And, how many pp is it? x

I'm ok with lunch I have ww soups and ww bread. Or a petit pain with a quorn chicken fillet in x

BeckyT said:
Whereabouts do you get your houmous from? And, how many pp is it? x

Aldi Greek style houmous 2pp for 1/4 tub. Very tasty

sarahloub1 said:
I'm ok with lunch I have ww soups and ww bread. Or a petit pain with a quorn chicken fillet in x

I must buy some petit pains, think they'll be my saviour

sparkledpixie said:
Aldi Greek style houmous 2pp for 1/4 tub. Very tasty

Fab thank you... I think I'll give that a try on Thursday when I'm in the office. I've had houmous at buffets but I've never actually bought any to have at home/work x

sparkledpixie said:
I must buy some petit pains, think they'll be my saviour

I have them warm with slices of beef and horseradish sauce... Feels like I'm having a right treat!!! x

They are a great back up x

BeckyT said:
Fab thank you... I think I'll give that a try on Thursday when I'm in the office. I've had houmous at buffets but I've never actually bought any to have at home/work x

I have it with celery, carrot sticks and pitta. Yummy :)

hmmm dont think i cud have hummus like doesnt look nice. what does it taste of? x

sarahloub1 said:
hmmm dont think i cud have hummus like doesnt look nice. what does it taste of? x

It's really tasty, like a garlicky creamy slightly nutty dip I love it

Hmmm I might try some x

sarahloub1 said:
Hmmm I might try some x

You can buy it in mini tubs with other flavours, perhaps give that one a go :)

Sunday 28th October

OH is working all day (as he did yesterday :() so I'm going to buy a swimming costume ready for a spa visit tomorrow for my Mum's birthday. NOT looking forward to wearing a swimming costume but hoping I will wear it again and get into swimming as it is brilliant for all round toning. Very excited about the spa... can't beat a bit of pampering.

Ok food for today

B -
2 WW sausages 3pp
2 50/50 bread 5pp
low fat cheese 3pp

L -
I'll have 0pp soup if I am hungry

D -
3 WW sausages 4pp
2 scoops mash 4pp
Lots of veg
Gravy 1pp

6pp left for either a cider or some chocolate :)

I love sausages! Nommy nom! Food looks fab!

Had 4 rich tea at my Mummy's house and 2 cups of tea with a dash of milk so I am calling that the rest of my allowance for today. Dug out my old WW books to see if I can work out the pro points values... they are from the year 2000!! Something tells me this may take some time...

Back