Keeley's WW Diary

what you after for the rich tea? if its normal ones its 1pp for one rich tea x

what you after for the rich tea? if its normal ones its 1pp for one rich tea x

I had 6pp left so counted them as 1pp each and then 1pp per brew, is that enough or do you think I need to use the weeklies?

thats what i do count them each and 1 for tea only coz at work i use powder and its 1pp for 2 teaspoons and on a weekend or in the house i use milk but still count it as 1pp x

I don't have a lot of milk in my tea and only have 2-3 cups a week so figured 1pp each was more than enough ;)

Yea I would do that hun x

Monday 29th October

Had a fabulous day at the spa... Jessica pedicure and manicure as well as a Decleor facial :)

B -
Jelly (I couldn't resist)
1/2 tin peaches

L -
Tuna and cucumber mayo sandwich (had very little filling but pointing at the highest sandwich on tracker) 10
Side salad
a handful of crisps (again don't know what they were and certainly did have a full packet but pointing at top end) 4

D -
Chicken 4pp
Pasta 6pp
1/2 jar of WW rocket and mozzarella sauce 1pp

25/26 dailies
29 weeklies left

Ha ha I made it last night and haven't had it for years... was disappointed actually it was too runny for me. I like a 'stiff' jelly :D

Yummy just had WW chocolate whip and a banana on top... last of my points was so nice and creamy. Spent last night working out the propoints of my old favourite recipes so will be making them and posting them here :)

My nails :) toe nails look fab in 'real life'... the colour is a dark grey with a green tinge and a green glitter top coat. nails.jpg

Eyes were bigger than my belly and only ate half my tea... Chicken was big and sauce was 2 per 1/2 jar so calling it 8pp and will have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow :) I added peppers so I've had 6 portions of fruit and veg today!

go you lol and i love the nails! i get my extensions put back on on thur and i cannot wait! the colour is nice xx

sarahloub1 said:
go you lol and i love the nails! i get my extensions put back on on thur and i cannot wait! the colour is nice xx

What colour are you going for?

im just getting natural ones on but might see if she can do someting diff like some sparkles or something xx

sarahloub1 said:
im just getting natural ones on but might see if she can do someting diff like some sparkles or something xx

Ooo nice :) x

Hmm... I have half a portion of pasta with sauce for lunch but there is 2 tiny chunks of chicken in it... feel like I am losing out :( I'm dreading tomorrow. My team are doing a halloween buffet... nothing healthy mentioned! Think I'll bring a salad in and then I can just have a few small bits. Also a tin of quality street sat in the office that I am trying to avoid but they are winking at me.

B -
2 bananas
Graze pod peking destiny - 2pp

L -
Leftovers - 8pp (definitely not that many in my bowl though :()
Sweets - 3pp
WW caramel wafer - 2pp

D -
Tesco tomato chicken - 4pp
Potato wedges - 4pp
Vegetables
Quality Street - 3pp

Also doing 45 mins of Step aerobics later. First time back at the gym for probably 3-4 months and it is a tough class at the best of times. Wish me luck!

26/26 Dailies
29 Weeklies left
12 activities gained

Last edited:
Naughty chocolates!!!

I used have an amazing Step teacher, it was really dancey! She used to break a routine up into the 3 sections so that we could learn it or try and learn it in my case and then at the end we'd put the whole routine together, she'd turn the lights out so just the spot lights were on and turn the music up and off we went! It helped that music was like the stuff I used to go out clubbing to so it used to make the hairs stand up on the back of my next. it was amazing! We used to spinning over the tops of our boxes and around the side of it and all sorts You really had to be careful where you put your feet otherwise you'd end up flat on your face! x

Naughty chocolates!!!

I used have an amazing Step teacher, it was really dancey! She used to break a routine up into the 3 sections so that we could learn it or try and learn it in my case and then at the end we'd put the whole routine together, she'd turn the lights out so just the spot lights were on and turn the music up and off we went! It helped that music was like the stuff I used to go out clubbing to so it used to make the hairs stand up on the back of my next. it was amazing! We used to spinning over the tops of our boxes and around the side of it and all sorts You really had to be careful where you put your feet otherwise you'd end up flat on your face! x

This is exactly the same but she doesn't break it down... not too bad for me because I have gotten used to it but I do feel sorry for the people trying it for the first time. I can't spin either as I completely lose my footing! It's really fast to dancy music in the dark with disco lights :) Love it. She also sometimes splits us into 'teams' and moves our steps so we face each other in a 'step off'... great fun.

Back