Keeley's WW Diary

Yay! Well done you!! I'd love a 2lb loss, well actually I need 2.5lb but I'd defo happy with a 2lb!!

You'll be surprised how far 2pp can actually go so dont worry x

Oh dear was going to go out tonight so treated us to an Indian takeaway bag thing from morrisons and some cider.. Once I've demolished it I've not only used my points I've wiped out half my weekly allowance too! Ah well, guess that's what it is there for :(

That they are hun! hope you enjoyed! :D

thats lovely and makes you wanna go for it now!! my OH is getting me a presant every half stone lol x

That is a MUCH better incentive!! x

Yay! Well done you!! I'd love a 2lb loss, well actually I need 2.5lb but I'd defo happy with a 2lb!!

You'll be surprised how far 2pp can actually go so dont worry x

I'll be raiding your diary for ideas ;)

26th October

Well I knew the Indian was a bad idea... up at 1am for several hours rolling around the bed with a bloated stomach in agony :( So not gone to work today as it is still griping and I'm, not surprisingly, exhausted.

B - very late
2 slices 50/50 bread 5pp
1 banana
1tsp honey 1pp

L -
0 point soup
portion of special k cracker crisps 5pp
mouthful of haagen dazs 2pp
Peaches

D - (hoping to manage)
Chicken 4pp
Savoury Rice 6pp
Roasted veg

Dailies - 23/26
Weeklies left - 29

soup.jpg

My 0 point soup... I've had my trouble with soups in the past but I think I have mastered this one ;)

sorry to hear you were poorly after that curry! Food looks great as does the soup ;)

BeckyT said:
What soup did you make hun it looks nice? x

It's just a 0 point one with carrot, celery, red onion, courgette, tomato and pepper boiled up and blitzed with some garlic and chilli :)

Hopw your feeling ok hun xx

Thank you everyone feeling much better today although do feel nauseous still :( Ended up changing my evening meal to baked chicken, potato wedges, roasted vegetables and a small piece of Spiderman birthday cake :) used all my points.

I think we all like the sound of Spider-Man cake ;-) X

Thought it was very important to tell you all what type of birthday cake it was ;)

Saturday 27th October

B-
2 Slices 50/50 bread 5pp
Banana
Honey 1pp

L-
Special K cracker crisps 5pp
Graze Peking destiny 4pp
0 point soup
1/2 pod graze sticky choc pudding 3pp

D-
Ww chicken hot pot 6pp

24/26

Banana sandwich for breakfast?? Mmmmm x

sarahloub1 said:
Banana sandwich for breakfast?? Mmmmm x

On toast, I'm addicted!

I havnt had one in years I think I may have too!! With honey on?? X

sarahloub1 said:
I havnt had one in years I think I may have too!! With honey on?? X

My personal favourite way is to toast the bread, top with sliced banana, drizzle with honey and put under the grill to warm up. Used to have a sprinkle of Splenda in the old ww days and it caramelises under the heat. Yummy :)

Back