Keeley's WW Diary

didn't make it to step as got stuck at work :(

B -
2 breakfast biscuits 7pp (definitely not worth it I was still hungry!)
banana

L -
WW chicken, potato and leek soup 3pp
2 WW crumble bars 5pp
2 matchmakers 1pp

D -
Very small potato!! 4pp
Tuna 3pp
Sprinkle of low fat cheese 3pp
Lots of salad

Think I might do 30 day shred to kick start things for Christmas. I love classes at the gym but they need to be booked and if I don't go or cancel the day before (before 2) I get a £5 charge!

Bummer on missing your class, especially when its such a good one too

I've often looked at the breakfast biscuits longingly but I always thought that they might not fill me up so have stayed away from them... You've just confirmed my thoughts! x

Bummer on missing your class, especially when its such a good one too

I've often looked at the breakfast biscuits longingly but I always thought that they might not fill me up so have stayed away from them... You've just confirmed my thoughts! x

These were Aldi own ones with the creamy stuff in the middle but 2 of the girls at work had the plain ones and were like 'they are really low fat'... 15 minutes later they shrieked 'aaaaah they are 56 calories EACH!!! That's like 240 calories a PACK'... haaa haaa it did make me giggle

It took me 2.5 hours to get to work this morning because of an accident so I did really well not to eat a lot of crap!

B-
2 breakfast biscuits - 7pp

L-
Started a chicken squeeze and stir soup but it was foul so one of my team went out for subway :) 1pp for sips of the soup, 8pp for my ham and cheese sub

D-
Prawn stir fry -4pp
Rose- 4pp
Biscuit- 2pp

Got on the scales this morning and they showed a 2.5lb loss... Just jumped on now and they show a 0.5lb gain :( guess well see in the morning.

Just watched the film of Rock of Ages so going to bed with fabulous tunes in my head. Loved it!

dont get on the scales naughy girl!!! its hard sometimes but i only use the ww ones xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
Good luck for the morning and stop scale hopping!! x

Sorry boss ;) knew it was only a matter of time until my old ways kicked in but going to try not to next weekx

sparkledpixie said:
Sorry boss ;) knew it was only a matter of time until my old ways kicked in but going to try not to next weekx

I used to be shocking for it but it messes with my head too much so I don't even bother now. That said, if I did WI at home, I think I would be back to my old ways again!! x

BeckyT said:
I used to be shocking for it but it messes with my head too much so I don't even bother now. That said, if I did WI at home, I think I would be back to my old ways again!! x

I weigh at home and I know my scales weigh differently at different points on my floor so I'm a sod for moving them round 10 times to get the lowest possible reading :s

sparkledpixie said:
I weigh at home and I know my scales weigh differently at different points on my floor so I'm a sod for moving them round 10 times to get the lowest possible reading :s

I used to be the same :D I used to get on a few times too just to make sure I got the same reading!! X

BeckyT said:
I used to be the same :D I used to get on a few times too just to make sure I got the same reading!! X

Well I had to move the scales but got a 1.5lb loss and I'm keeping it ;)

Argh 3 days since I've updated! I'm still on plan though the scales are showing me a lb up this morning and I'm out for tea tonight! Excitedly going to a posh restaurant in town for my blog :) I've got 29 weeklies left and think ill keep all my dailies too if I can to try and do damage control

Todays not ur wi day though is it? Stop jumpin on n off them scales mrs! I learnt the hard way when I did that and they were lying to me!! Wait until ur WI day! Go out for dinner tonight have fun and forget about what them scales said!xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Todays not ur wi day though is it? Stop jumpin on n off them scales mrs! I learnt the hard way when I did that and they were lying to me!! Wait until ur WI day! Go out for dinner tonight have fun and forget about what them scales said!xxxx

I know I need to stop scale hopping :( they are so tempting though! Can't wait for my meal. How you getting on this week? Xx

Good hun although had a crap food day yesterday! Decorating the kitchen/dinning room and everythings jus chaos lol!!
Hope u have/had a nice meal xx

SammieAnn87 said:
Good hun although had a crap food day yesterday! Decorating the kitchen/dinning room and everythings jus chaos lol!!
Hope u have/had a nice meal xx

Decorating counts as activity points in my eyes ;) meal was really good but probably a gazillion points!!

BeckyT said:
Hey honey, how are you getting on?

Hope you're ok xx

Eeeek didn't realise I had been gone so long! My blog has really taken off so been mental on Twitter, back today with another 1/2lb off and not really sure how as was showing a huge gain from scale hopping in the week ;)

Back