Keely's journey to slimville

keelyjrs

Hi everyone:wave_cry:
I thought I would start a diary to keep on a eye on my progress and hopefully get some support too
Day 1 yesterday i did well, had vanilla shakes split into 2 coffees, choc shake for lunch and another vanilla in 2 coffees. I split my bar into 3 and nibbled throughout the day but I regretted not saving for evening munchies so will try to save them in future. Managed 2 litres of water

day 2 today have had vanilla in 2 coffees and only half a 500litre bottle of water so need to drink more. I have rumbly tummy so maybe need to bring my lunch shake forward a bit and split in 2

Really want to succeed this time and reach my goal

ok so had a real struggle with myself as i was soooooo hungry. I boiled up some eggs and I had one, now I.m having a coffee with half a vanilla shake and feeling better. I have the other half for later plus half the bar for my evening pickings! I forhot how hungry you get on 100% but i can do this.

Looking at other peoples photos and diaries is really helping too

Hi Keely, good luck :)

I'm a little confused, was it just the 1 pack of vanilla split into 4 with your coffees? It sounds like it was 2 packs plus the bar and the choc shake but you're only supposed to have 3 packs a day so I thought I'd double check.

Keely how are you doing?

hiya I forgot
i had this diary! Ive been posting in a few other threads.
yeah its 4 packs I have, you can have 3 packs for the 600kcal plan or 4 packs for the 800kcal plan which
i have to do as I am disabled and have long term problems with pain and fatigue
I'm doing well though, yesterday it showed as 4lbs lost in 4 days woo hoo

been out pottering in the garden, I love it when its sunny and warm and i can get up to my eyes in compost! Gonna have my other half of vanilla shake with a coffee in a bit.
God bless dr pepper zero, I was getting so sick of drinking water it was starting to make me gag

Oh I didnt realise there was an 800 calorie plan, I thought it was the 3 packs for TS or 3 packs plus a low carb meal for WS, I didnt realise there was anything in between. Well done on your 4lbs already, that's fab x

Thanks! I think the 4 packs are if you answerr yes to any of the questions they ask you about your health. Exante customer services were really helpful when I explained about my illness and my gp was supportive as long as i did 4 packs and not 3. I have fatigue and dizziness at the best of times so having only 600kcal would probably finish me off lol

I was in the garden on Sunday getting it back in order for the summer (with a bit of luck we will have one)....it is a good feeling when the sun is out and there is no pressure to have it all done

Hi keeley, sounds like a great idea splitting your packs the way you are. Good luck with your journey xxx

Thanks Carrie, although I have a confession to make.......
i cheated today :( My husband and son had a BK today and I had one of the burgers out of hubbies bun, I was so hungry and feeling faint. Having thought about it I think I was getting dizzy because I haven't been drinking enough. So peed off with myself as I have been doing really well, but today I just feel crap, hungry, tired and generally rotten

Oh no keely!! Just use the guilt and the anger at yourself to ensure it doesn't happen again!! Chin up and don't let it ruin your diet cus you can come back from it!! Xxx

Good morning exanters!
It's a brand new day, the sun is shining, I m feeling strong and motivated and starting afresh.
Last night I had some chicken too but when I lookrd at one of the stickies, it says beef burger and chicken are both ketogenic foods so I havent completely screwed up. In fact I have such a sudden energy burst this morning I think I am fully in ketosis now!
Kev took a photo of me and my little boy yesterday and OMG I look pregnant! It has spurred me on even more, I can't go through life not wanting my photo taken cos I look so fat, it is ridiculous. What if God forbid I drop dead tomorrow?
How many photos would my son have of his mummy? Nope... not doing it any more, no more pissing about, I'm doing it properly now. More water and dr pepper zero to fill me up and NO extrasI
It is a lovely day so I'm going t do a bit of gardening today

Thanks Carrie, how are you getting on hun? x

I'm good thanks, having a cleaning morning so I can get out in this gorgeous sunshine this afternoon. Youngests school is closed for polling day so we shall go to the park :) xxx

Sounds like a nice day for you, busy too which I find helps
I should get off my tablet and get started on housework so I canget out in the garden

Oh man..... just weighed myself and I'm 16 stone 3 1/4lb so thats a measly pathetic 4 1/4 loss. It is my official weigh in tomorrow and I thought
i would have lost a lot more :cry:

I have lost 4lbs overnight when on VCLDs so don't worry you may take away a few pounds yet. Also 4.25 lbs is a lot of weight to lose in a week... if you were on Weight Watchers you would be over the moon with that loss. Chin up, keep going and you will be at goal before you know it. x x

Loving your attitude today Keely!!

And 4.5lbs is brilliant!!

We're you dieting before you started exante? Cus the first loss is mostly water and glycogen stores anyway, which if you were dieting before hand would have dropped alot anyway xx

Back