Keely's journey to slimville

Hi my little boy didn't want to go in the end as it was too busy, he is autistic, so we gave it a miss. We went to homebase and spent loads of money on stuff for the garden and had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine instead!

Home base sounds good and spending the afternoon in the garden even better.

i have just started doing my back garden as well...it will be a long project. I have only lived here 15 years and am now doing it!

Have you had a good day?

oh what is the point? I weighed myself sunday and I have put on quarter of a pound, still the same today.... all this for a gain and stay the same? Whats the point? I did better on sw, and i could eat loads on that
pissed off

I'm sorry you're feeling pissed off Keely! I don't even look at the small numbers at the side as they fluctuate so much depending on water weight. Was today your weigh in? Have you "gone" to the bathroom? Don't lose heart and DON'T cheat! I promise it will come off!!! :bighug:

oh keely!! dont be disheartened!!! i gained a 1.5lbs last week before i had been to the loo but by weigh day it will come off honestly!!!

hang in there and get the laxatives in and drink some more water! hope your ok xxxx

hi girls, thank you. I haven't cheated despite feeling like I just want to throw in the towel. I haven't had another bm and not taken laxatives for couple of days so maybe you have a point there. I'm probably not drinking as much water as I should be either tbh. I've had little mouthfuls of lean chicken here and there but that shouldn't be affecting my losses. I'm going to keep on trying and see what happens friday which is my official weigh in day
thanks for your support xx

Keely, I know we all think the extra mouthfuls of chicken here and there dont add up but in my experience they do, even though it's just protein. My losses are definitely affected by them and this week so far I've only lost half a lb and my WI is Thursday, mainly because I've been picking at bits of chicken, smoked salmon etc. Not enough to make a difference in my head, but obviously it does, and the weeks where I haven't picked at anything at all have been much better on the scales.

I know its really hard but I try to only weigh mid week to check the scales are going down and then on WI day if I can resist it for that long!!
The rest of the week it probably depends on how much fluid you're carrying, whether you've been toilet recently etc.

Keep going you can do it!

thanks, i guess i need to leave off the chicken then. I know i shouldn't weigh more than once a week but it's hard not to lol

im a guilty daily weigher!!!

defo up the water because "the more you drink the more you shrink!"

im drinking about 4 litres of water a day if not a bit more!!

and get them laxatives in you!!!!!

Haha! I've never heard of that before Chelcie! I'm gonna say that all the time now! The more you drink the more you shrink! Hehe

Also you should never say that to an alcoholic lmao!

Come on Keeljrs...I have just read your posted and you can do this. There are days/weeks where it is really hard to get through but we can all support each other and Do it together. I regularly have a few days where life is a bit wobbly...but if it was easy we would all be size Zero...we can get through this...think positive, even thought sometimes its hard

aww thanks guys :bighug:I'm much better today. I have only just have had my second sshake and it is 5 pm so I have left something to pick at this evening in front of the telly. Have had much more water today which has stopped me feeling hungry and helped me hold off for my shakes
Thank you for your support, it really does make a difference

Glad you're feeling better today! I always leave my last "meal" till later in the evening when we're watching tv. Plus I always have a bit of my bar left to nibble on as well! x

Welcome back Buddy!....been worried about you. Glad you feel better today x

Keelyjrs...how are you doing today?

Good morning! Aww worrying about me? Thats sweet xx
I kind of fell off the wagon a bit the last couple of days, had a couple of chicken drumsticks and erm... a yumyum :sign0007:

Weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lb and now I am in the 15's !! I'll have to be good next week to make up for my booboo though or they'll show up next week
Funny thing is though, I don't feel a bit guilty, I really needed something sugary and boy was it good lol What the difference was though is that I didn't feel like I had to have another one and another one until the packet was empty. I had one little trest that I really enjoyed and carried on strong next day with my shakes

Woohoo! That's awesome! Congrats! :clap:
Well at least you knew to only have one and then get straight back on the diet! Also, what's a yumyum? lol x

Back