Keely's journey to slimville

Whoop whoop...15's. I am loving that number for you!

i have to say..I love yumyum's as well.

killercurls...think straight glazed donut...with a slight twist.....

Well done Keely, fab loss xx

Hey Keely how are you doing today? x

I've just realised how terrible I am at keeping up with people's diaries! How are you doing Keely? Did you get to the drs? X

Keely...you ok? Not heard from you in a few days

Hi guys, well I have got to go to the doctors tomorrow on an emergency, Kev went on Friday to get his prescription renewed and mentioned to the doc about how #I have spotting and my stomach and back pain, plus every time I eat or drink my stomach swells up like I am heavily pregnant. The doctor was worried and wants me in to see him asap.

I have had a terrible weekend diet wise, ice creams, yum yum and a chicken kebab. Really blew out. I had a dizzy spell on Friday so had a yum yum to get some sugar in me, which worked, but you know one thing leads to another......

Still, I'm not gonna dwell on it, it's Monday, new week and new beginning. It does mean ketosis will have well and truly left the building but hey ho, starting again!
How are my exante buddies doing? xx

OMG i just tried the porridge and I can't finish it, it has made me gag. I liked the carbonara and i assumed I would like this too so i ordered the pack on offer. BIG mistake lol I'm going to have to try and make the biscuits and see if I can have those. This is the only pack that has actually made me nearly throw up, I mean I don't like the soups at all but this porridge is seriously wrong lol. Why is it so creamy, the taste kind of reminds me of condensed milk yeuch

Hey hun, hope it goes well at the doctors, this has to come first now before anything else. I found making the porridge with coffee instead of water really alters the taste (in a good way). I know what you mean with the condensed milk taste which I don't mind too much, for me it tastes too artificially sweet. So the coffee takes care of that.
But I hope you can get your health issues sorted, that's the main thing x

ah thanks bee, i know my health has to come first but I keep thinking losing weight is only going to help, do you know what I mean? I'm sure it's just IBS and my pill or something, every time I have had some kind of health scare I panic and it turns out to be something simple, so I'm not getting myself worked up over it.

Mind you last night I was doubled up on the sofa in agony with pains in my tummy and back so I am looking forward to at least finding out what it is.
Are you ok? xx

Yes I know what you mean about the losing weight thing, and it's good to keep your focus on it. Of course the weight coming down will benefit you in many ways. The pains sound bad, I hope something can be done so you feel better soon.
I'm fine thanks, I'm finding myself flagging a bit. Just in my head if that makes sense. I keep thinking about food and have to sternly tell myself to focus on something else. That in itself makes me feel like a cheat :( Silly huh. But come Wednesday I will have completed three weeks and I'm considering having a a couple of low carb meals when the cravings get too bad. I think I'm due on totm soon so that's not going to help.

totm is always great for messing us up hey? I am peri menopausal so my hormones mess me up all the time

Hm yes I have often wondered if I am too, got a lot of the symptoms. I found that with the hormonal build up to totm, then the actual totm and then the aftermath, I have one good week per month. Where I reckon I'm actually myself :rolleyes:

Glad to see your ok Keely and fingers and toes crossed for the drs!! Hope it's goes ok!

I've got an appointment for Wednesday so I'll let you know how I get on too!

Keely...how's today been? Thanks for your message on my diary!

i am back on it today...thank goodness.

morning guys, not good news... yesterday I collapsed. I was in so much pain I just decked it. I am seeing the doctor at 11.25 this morning as an emergency. I had my packs yesterday but after I collapsed i nibbled on somemof those breakfast biscuits which are packed full of carbs but hubby was worried so he made me have them to give my body a boost, then in the evening I started getting really faint and like i was in a tunnel far away so he gave me some pineapple to nibble on and it perked me up
I honestly don't know what the heck is going on with my body right now, maybe I just can't functionmwithout carbs?

I would speak to the dr about the diet!

Maybe with all your medication and disability it may not be suitable for you to do this diet Keely??

I know Chelly, the dr and exante customer services were happy for e to do the 4 packs so I get 800 kcal and if that wasn't suiting me I could do working solution but I don't know, something is going on for sure

Hopefully it might be something else!

Fingers and toes crossed its easily fixed though xx

Hiya, just got back from the doctors. He thinks it is either gallstones, kidney stones or cancer of my womb. I have got to have bloods taken tommorow and he has referred me for an ultrasound which I should hear from sometime soon.

I am ok to carry on the diet on 4 packs or working solution if I don't feel ok and need something to eat. Although I have to stop eating at 10 pm tonight until my bloods are taken tomorrow at 11.25am! So no shake in the morning or coffee argh lol

oh yikes!! well hopefully its gallstones - think thats the lesser of the evils!!

im surprisd they didnt take your blood straight away or do the ultrasound straight away???

can you not maybe go up to the hospital for some reassurance if they could even do a scan??

Back