Keep me going please!

Pingu6

Gold Member
Hi everyone

As you all know I've not been doing well for the last few weeks, wasted a month, lost nearly a stone in the first two weeks and have put on 6.2lb from WI this morning.
Well I took some before pics yesterday (in underwear, strictly for my own progress viewing lol) and I was disgusted. I look hideous from every angle and can't believe dh still finds me attractive. Anyway to cut a long story short I'm determined to do this and get into K again.
Just need a push along the way, or a kick so anyone struggling or feeling strong please keep shouting at me and reminding me why it's worth it. I have to keep checking the forum to stay on track today.

Half a vanilla shake before the nursery run, here we go...

(thank you) xxx

your losses so far re outstanding - so well done and think where you'll be in just a few months from now if you keep it up

I am sure your husband loves you what ever, he married you for who you are.

You can really do this, you know you can! :D xx

Thx slimmer and divster, just had a cup to stay full. No water as I'm off out in a bit.
The kids fighting always stresses me out and I feel like eating, very irritated on vcld's lol.
Dh just wants me to be healthy bless him, he doesn't get the want to wear nice clothes bit!
How you doing today girls?

Crystal I get you about kids fighting etc. Av become selfish and put myself 1st and it helps. If kids stress me out I go to the bathroom and hide for a few minutes, take a magazine look at the latest fashion or tidy up. It distracts me from food, I also cook every night and wont taste it, if I do I spit it out lol. Just think of the summer :) and how good you will look hun.... You can do it and you will do it :).

I will do a few pics too ti think and hide them shamefully lol ....when i want food i shall peek at them and inevitably disgust myself enough to say no to food! lol x

Back