keep my mind off food!

soule

Hi everyone
Just wrting this new thread to keep mind my off the lovely tea i've just done hubby and kids, chicken wraps and garlic bread!!!!! My mouth is watering like you would'nt believe lol.
Well i'm on day 17 now and until now i've not wanted to eat but i'm finding today quite hard, i'm not giving up though cause been to see my mum today and she cauld really tell i've lost weight(down 2 sizes already). How's everyone else doing. x x

I am in Week 26 so temptation has flown out of the window for me!

Although I don't have to do any cooking for anybody else, so it is easier.

Hey,

Well done for your losses so far. I've also just bolted from the kitchen where my boys are eating. It mostly gets easier but there are days when a fishfinger looks the most delicious thing in the world. Eyes on the prize hey :)

Thanks everyone, that kept my mind busy lol they've all finished now and i'm just going to have my lovely tomato soup.

Day 19 here and yes finding today i feel a little low , might be because i've had to decorate all weekend . Clothes feel baggy ... will weigh on tuesday ... so far the scales don't seem to be moving this week , huh .
Well i cooked them burgers in buns , but i was ok with that . You have to be lol .

Only on day 4 and escaping aswell.Made a roast with all the trimmings for hubby and kids and a home made pud with cream

well done for resisting

CDdietgal

You've all done really well, you've got to remember that you still need to see and smell the food as you can't hide from it all the time, I'm a serial sniffer and often have my nose in the bread bin or something. How strong are we all to avoid temptation, huge pats on our backs x

You've all done really well, you've got to remember that you still need to see and smell the food as you can't hide from it all the time, I'm a serial sniffer and often have my nose in the bread bin or something. How strong are we all to avoid temptation, huge pats on our backs x

Oooppppsssss I need to fess up....

I had my nose in a bag of jelly babies last nite - not to actually eat them but the smell was G O R G E O U S :drool::drool::drool:

I find cooking for kids the worse bit,because for me,it's work based(I'm a nanny)the weekends are much easier.
Although,of course,I do have to be seen to be cooking them decent meals,not just rubbish I wouldn't want to eat.I cried the first time I cooked spag bol,but it is getting easier,and although I would love to sit and eat it,I know I would hate myself afterwards and I have to focus on that!!

I really admire everyone for cooking for their families. I'm on day 17 and I usually share the cooking with OH but he has been doing it all himself. I do feel a bit sorry for him, so might make him something nice tomorow as I do enjoy cooking. I will sit down and eat my soup with him when his tea is cooked. Was mad today as OH sister and family came round and scoffed the biscuits we have had since christmas, I really wanted to save one for when I got to goal as they are my faves. Mind you, hoping by then they won't be as appealing as they are right now!!

I don't know how you lot cope with the temptation! I live by myself and I'm so glad I don't need to cook for anyone or smell wonderful food wafting out of the kitchen! I used to live with someone who was very fit and so had carb heavy meals...that would be murder to watch now....

Back