Keep waking up at siily hours... Hungry and feeling rough... Anyone else :-( ?

Aah bless you, I'm always waking up at funny times but thankfully not hungry! Hope you managed to get back to sleep x

I did on the sofa thankyou.... Don't remember the last time I slept all night..... My partner and I constantly wake....x

Constantly..... So disrupted.... My partner has some health issues so we kind of disturb each other.... But what I would give for a full night... Usually wake about 4 if we are lucky then it's all a bit disturbed after. We laugh about it though I have suggested sleeping alone the odd time to benefit us both... But always says no... ' would rather have no sleep but have you next to me' can't argue with love can you :) x

well, that's an hard situation. Did you use to sleep well before sleeping with him? If so, maybe it could be helpfull to sleep alone; on the other hand I understand you don't want to hurt his feelings.

I really don't know what to say, I hope you'll have a nice rest soon.

No not really although I do sleep better alone but finding true love was a long time coming for me really and makes a change to want to share my bed not be on my own... So I kinda just muddle through . We both do lol . X

oh girl :(

Maybe try to take a nap if you can

xx

Lol... Full of energy today...took lots of stuff to the charity shop ...And did my ironing... Anything to try and stop thinking about food ! X

Lol... Full of energy today...took lots of stuff to the charity shop ...And did my ironing... Anything to try and stop thinking about food ! X

Ironing is a great exercise, hehe.
;)

Back