Extra Easy keeping focused

sassjp

Hi slimmers,
At this present point in time I'm a size 18 I'm planning to be a size 14 for christmas. Does anyone think this can be done. (last time I was a 14 was in upper school 13yrs ago)
I would be grateful for any slimming motivation to keep me focused.
I did think of writing out a list of syns and super free foods and sticking them to the inside of the kitchen cupboards.

Thanks for the advise I have made a salad for work this week and put it into 4 individual tubs ready to grab and go for when I'm late out of bed

Thanks jezzi999
put on 1lb this week so have got to do something
I'm going shopping tomorrow so will stock up on lots of free foods ready for the week

sassjp said:
Hi slimmers,
At this present point in time I'm a size 18 I'm planning to be a size 14 for christmas. Does anyone think this can be done. (last time I was a 14 was in upper school 13yrs ago)
I would be grateful for any slimming motivation to keep me focused.
I did think of writing out a list of syns and super free foods and sticking them to the inside of the kitchen cupboards.

It can definately be done I've gone from a 16 to a 12 since Jan and have been a 12 for a few months now .... I find making a naughty but syn free meal a few times a week helps sw chip butties using hex bread or burgers or sw chips n mushy peas covered in vinegar tastes like chippy :) if I have the healthy versions I tend not to crave the syn loaded ones

It can definately be done I've gone from a 16 to a 12 since Jan and have been a 12 for a few months now .... I find making a naughty but syn free meal a few times a week helps sw chip butties using hex bread or burgers or sw chips n mushy peas covered in vinegar tastes like chippy :) if I have the healthy versions I tend not to crave the syn loaded ones
Thank you for the encouragement i know what im having on friday chip butties lol

Back