Keeping on track as a target member!

Sadly a failed attempt at eating paella.
A mussel was left in by mistake after I thought I had taken them all out, and I gagged on it. The whole lot ended up in the bin. But I would try this again with chicken and ham and using chicken stock.
Had lamb chops after all!
All ready for night duty. Got all my fruit and yogurt ready.
Didn't get to gym, my house needed nuking on a WW3 scale, and I feel much better for having a tidy house!

Cancelled nightshift after being sick. Think I should stay well clear of seafood from now on and I am in for a rough night if what happened last year repeats itself

Aw hi littlemiss, hope you feel better soon! x

Still feeling a bit delicate!
Had a yogurt and cup of tea, but think I will be a bit cautious about what I eat today, so not making any plans - will just see how it goes and post later.

Had some ryvita wholemeal crackerbreads, plain, an apple and 1/2 a bowl of soup.
Stayed in bed, hopefully better by tonight so I can do nightshift.
Had 2 messages from social team who can't make it & still
looking for someone to replace shop man.
Fun in group Thursday then! Have at least 2 new members, so I will be busy with them.
Going to try texting some one to help out.

Aw I think Cheshire is too far from Sussex for me to help you. :( If two social team members cant make it, plus your shop person you will be proper struggling. Can you see to your new members after class for the talk so you could go on pay/or weigh? Could you ask anyone else from your social team at another group (ie different time) to help out? Thats difficult! I once ended up when we had a stand in consultant doing shop/pay/ and weigh and I had never done weigh before!!! Nightmare! Hope you feel better and get it all sorted. :)

Its ok, have got pay and shop sorted, my weigh lady is back so all fine again!
Still feeling dodgy, but ok if I don't move. Doing a special tonight so it will be fairly easy.
Just heard car wont be ready until next week. Missing my wheels!

Had some grapes to pick at through the afternoon.
Didn't fancy the salmon that I eat planning to have- for some strange reason! Had some snack sized sausage rolls and made a cup of tea but fell asleep. So thats all I've had today.
Going off to work still not feeling too good. Just ff til tomorrow.

Last edited:
Magic porridge and strawberries for brekkie.
Soup for lunch, and will have a go at RSC. Got the stuff already, bit of an experiment!

Lost 2 1/2 this morning.
Now no more messing around.
Aiming for lower end of target.
Food diary. 100% week.

Brekkie today, melon, kiwi and strawberries - had very late because I stepped in to do paying-in.
Lunch, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, 2 wholemeal 400g loaf, mushrooms
Dinner, cannelonni experiment that I didn't do yesterday!

Well, my 3 members from last week all came back. Really glad about that, had another 3 this week. Hoping to get 30 in, the numbers are there - but keep getting last minute texts or calls - or people just not turn up. It's very frustrating!

My cannelloni was really tasty.
frylighted some chopped red onions, crushed garlic and spinach with garlic and herb mash, stuffed the tubes with spinach and a little grated mozzarella.
Passata, added lea and perrins, and oxo cube and simmered until thickened.
Tub of quark, add 2 beaten eggs, mix until smooth. Add grated mozzarella. Keep some back.

Pour passata over cannelloni tubes. Pour quark mix over.
Sprinkle rest of mozzarella on top.
Oven 200 for 30 mins or until golden.
Not bad if I do say so myself.

Ps, I used a whole portion of mozzarella light which weighed at 117g without all the water.
65g is a healthy extra, and it's 2 1/2 syns for 25g. on green
so I think it's 1 A choice, and roughly speaking 5 syns for rest .
It was so good that I ate the lot! Half before group and the rest after!
Right off to bed. another busy Friday coming up!

I could work this out a bit differently if I make it a Green day and syn my bacon!

So, if I make it a green day
make the mozzarella 2 A choices ( slightly under, but I don't think it will kill me!)
Wholemeal 1 B choice/ bacon 90g counts as 2nd B choice! (even better!)
target members 3rd B choice! 2 rocky roads
syns 6 for a mint hifi after group when I started feeling a bit dizzy packing away/ 2 for milk in tea through the day total 8syns

Hi littlemiss, is that just your h es your mentioning in your post? Just thought would you be better classing that as a red day and then assumed you had pasta,rice,or spuds as well to make it a green day. If this makes sense. :)

Cannelloni is pasta, so best as green day! rest of what I ate is further up, I was just trying to work out the best way to have a whole portion of mozzarella!

Today, brekkie 2 ryvita fruit crunch with choc philly and fresh apricots and raspberries on top.
Lunch, leek and asparagus soup.
Dinner,
grilled salmon, new potatoes - fry lighted in garlic and herb mash-corn on cob-salad-cucumber, radishes, plum tomatoes, living lettuce, celery, chopped red onion with fat free dressing on .
Syns 4 1/2 for choc philly.

Night duty later and meeting dad tomorrow afternoon, another night duty, and monthly meeting on Sunday afternoon.
Busy weekend, the old man's already moaning about the cooking!

2 ryvita fruit crunch with choc philly on, fresh apricots and raspberries on.
So yummy had to have again!
lunch will be ww petite pains with hard boiled egg, salad and extra light mayo, taking with me when we meet my dad so I'm prepared.
Roast chicken, roast potatoes lots of veg and oxo cube gravy.

Shift was cancelled last night, and tonight, so will have to rebook. really needed to get 3 nights in this week, so will try and get 4 in next.
Have got fruit already prepared. So housework this morning, some ironing to get done, dad this afternoon. Pre-nap and N duty if I can get shift.

Left my egg roll at home!
We went to harvester, had simply chicken, salad, rice, grilled tomato and lots of salad and diet coke.
Still had roast dinner when I got home as it was late, had a mini twix.
Got monthly meeting later.
Been tidying my 'office'. Got some more housework to do, and a quick trip to Sainsbury's as daughter is going on to packed lunches for the rest of summer, so she can eat out in the field if it's sunny.

Back