Keeping on track as a target member!

Had a naff week, that's why I haven't posted much!
Gained 5lb, taking me 2 1/2 over target; but I was expecting that.
Have been pretty good most of week, keeping syns to 5, and just having 1 B choice.
Tried Dorset simply nutty muesli, and having that for brekkie with raspberries and 2 yogurts on.
Had lots of free and superfree,and sticking with EE for a few days.
Made a massive chicken stirfry on Tuesday, which did me for lunch and dinner today as well.
Cooked for the family, but on a night shift tonight, so just wanted my prenap and a bit of an easy life for once.
Have made double cantaloupe, honeydew and pineapple, and will eat that through the day with fat free yogurts and lots of green tea wth lemon to keep me filled up.
Been using my syns for velvet crunch crisps, bbq flavour for 4 syns, and sainbury's low alchohol lager for 1 syn (czech) stayed off the hifis, but bought 1 box of lemon alpen lights.

Had my banner on the car at the weekend, hoping to get a few more new in to replace my target members.
Had another lady reach her target last Thursday. Remeber the very shy, nervous lady who joined in April? Well, bless her, she did it. She tried to escape without getting her award, but she deserved to have it, and she sent me a lovely text after, to say thank you for all the support she's had. What a difference to the when she first joined and didn't want me to even talk to her in group, she's made a whole new group of friends and she looks amazing. So now have 4 target members, and I've made them a board so if they want to, they can put their before and after photos up.
Went off track there a bit! Anyway, put banner on car Sat and Sun, while I went into town and went to a food fair. Sunday, the old man and son came with me. They moaned about leaving the car outside my venue and having to walk into town. so they stopped at a pub on the way back and I walked all the way back nmy own. When I got back to car, realised I'd left my keys on seat and couldn't get in car to go and picks them up! Had to walk back tell them and then all had to walk back to car again! In the dog house again!
Hoping to get back into target again Thursday morning; then having a taster evening for my group. Have a 16 year old for Young Slimmer of the Year who has lost 2 1/2 stone, and I want it to be a really special evening for her. Very proud of her as she has also been doing her A levels and has been under a lot of pressure. So i've got her a SW key ring, which is very pretty, silver with starson

Had to do a job just then, so posted so i didn't lose what I'd written!

....and hope we have a good turn out.

Also, saw some WW crisps in poundland, which look as if they will be 4 syns. Didn't have time to work out properly, and didn't want to buy them in case I scoff them all! Will look them up when I have a chance.

Been thinking about the raffle prize for tomorrow.
Found some Kraft dressings for 50p in Asda, Italian (free), herb and garlic and thousand island (both 1 syn per tbs), putting with salad stuff and a salad bowl with spoons. Getting my thinking cap on for the other prize.
My feet stink.:stinkyfeet:
Got some body shop peppermint foot lotion as a treat, and it feels lovely after running around all night.

My other raffle is fruit.
Melon, pineapple, bananas, nectarines and grapes.
Put peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber with the salad bowl and dressings.
Hoping for 30 tomorrow night, if they all come.

Breakfast is strawberries, grapes 35g dorset cereals simply nutty muesli, toffee and vanilla muller lights, and 1/2 a galia melon.
lunch is bacon egg mushrooms and tomatoes.
Making the gammon loaf for the taster tonight, and having some of that for dinner.

Ate a box of Rocky Roads before group.
And a box of peanut heavens after.:(

Good today though!
Galia melon and strawberries for breakfast,
smoked salmon salad for lunch
Linda Mac rosemary & red onion sausages with rest of salad for dinner.
Syns, 2 checz low alcohol lagers, and 3 1/2 for 25g philly choc .
2 ryvita fruit crunch (b choice) with chopped banana and choc on
a choice skimmed milk - just had 2 cups of tea, so using the rest for a milky vanilla coffee,
snacks, cherries, pomegranate, and lots and lots of lovely water melon.

My group Thursday night was a bit pants.
Mainly due to lots of texts from people not coming, but 2 of those were from my weigh in and stand in, weigh in ladies.
So I had to do the weighs, and had 1 new member, who luckily, had done SW before, and was happy to join the group and taster evening, and have the new member talk
while everyone else was tucking in. She was used to the original and green plans, and wanted to understand Extra Easy, so I went through it with her.
Have now organised a new weigh in lady, who I think will be really fab. I've stressed that I wouldn't just ask anyone, it needs to be someone sensitive and reliable, and determined to get to their own target.
She was thrilled to be asked, so hopefully I won't get caught out like that again.
My lovely young Slimmer, was very emotional when she got her award, everyone raised the roof for her. She gave me a big hug, as I put her sash on, and she loved the key ring.
So I only had 20 in, but moments like that make up for it.
Got a meeting today with the district manager up in Gatwick this afternoon. It's to do with achieving your dreams as a consultant, so some much needed help how to get my group where I want it to be.
Also had a text from a member saying she was struggling to get to meetings with a baby and partner working shifts, 'so after a rethink, I need to stop coming for a while. You're a great leader who goes above
and beyond and as soon as things are more settled I will be back on a mission'
Bit upset to lose someone else, the drop out rate is high.
Got some housework to get on with.
Breakfast was grapefruit and orange, and on my 3rd cup of tea already.
Lunch is a salad with smoked salmon, needs to be something quick and easy as got to get driving around 12ish.
Taking some watermelon for the meeting to snack on, and dinner is roast chicken and the trimmings.

Hello!! Im officially bk in the target gang again xxx

Im smack bang on the top of my target so plan on getting towards the bottom of my range!! Well done on staying in your range xx

Well done Adele:)
1/2 on yesterday, back to the top. Ate a box of Alpen lights on Wednesday evening, just thought what the heck, after night shift. Picked them up in Morrisons for a £1 when I was getting raffle prizes.
Today, brekkie was melon and strawberries with a muller light.
Lunch was lamb tagine with rice and side salad, left over from last nights dinner.
Tonight having jacket potato, stuffed marrow beans and cabbage. Got some mini babybel lights to melt over jps.
Snacks have been pears and cherries and drinking lots of water. Lemon tea and syns have been 4 for a raspberry smoothy lolly in new magazine.
B choice has been 450g of stewed rhubarb. Looking for a night duty tonight, but don't really want to work - would rather have a nap, been dozing on the sofa this afternoon!

Worked last night, utterly exhausted. Can't wait to get home. Changing the sheets before I go to bed-love fresh sheets.
Haven't eaten much, just nectarine and cherries
Rhubarb and muller
smoked salmon and salad for lunch.
Not sure about dinner. Have some chicken breasts to use, could make a kiev type thing and stuff with philly garlic and herbs, and wrap in ham, or could coat in breadcrumbs. Would go well with SW chips and homemade coleslaw and a corn on the cob.

Breakfast has been strawberries, galia melon and a muller light.
Not sure about the rest of the day, because we are having a day out, including a meal somewhere.

Had bacon, scrambled eggs tomatoes and 2 wholemeal, and lots of diet coke while out, and a twister ice lolly. Snacked in the evening, wasn't too hungry, had a couple of 1 syn lagers and a packet of velvet crunch and some cheese and pickle on ryvita sweet onion. Off to finish setting up group and got to nip to Asda quickly.

Doing the pm group as the c is feeling not well. Only had 11 in this morning. Had sausage sand which for lunch and a chicken salad planned for dinner. Luckily hadn't booked night duty. Will give me a chance to catch up on housework in the morning.

Ok, new week, fresh start. Maintained and at top of target. Food diary and I'm aiming for 3lb off next week.
Today had strawberries,muller light, galia melon and blackberries.
Lunch was bacon egg baked beans toms and mushrooms.
Had 2 ryvita fruit crunch with choc philly and raspberries. 4 1/2 syns and 'b' choice. Snacks have been fruit, dinner is savory rice with garlic mushrooms, courgettes and green beans and cajun chicken.

Galia melon and strawberries with ml.
Smoked salmon salad with boiled eggs for lunch and cheesy mushroom pasta for dinner.
Trying to get motivated to work tonight. Had 4 1/2 syns for choc philly b choice peanut heaven hifi frozen.
Afternoon nap needed!

Smoked salmon and scrambled egg, galia melon strawberries and a ml.
Not sure about lunch or dinner - popping to Aldi to buy some meat for a BBQ tomorrow later, housework and bills to sort out, and a bit of promoting this afternoon at some things going on in town.

Sunday, had Qd meeting with other consultants. Had a comp to see who had the best car ready for promotion. I won! Thought the prize would be a bottle of champaigne, but all I got was a lousy t shirt!
Trying to get some other c's on board with a community event car boot sale this week. Numbers in my group dropped to 18 with all the holidays. Had another 1 new. Had member get his 3 stone award this week. Relief c said I had a lovely group. Well I knew that! Made a great display with my book stand, and will see if shop where I leave my a frame, will have it in window for a few days.

Back