Keeping on track to a new me :)

Starting off... today was weigh in day! I thought I would have stayed the same and was praying for a 1lb loss, but the scales told me I'd lost 2! Yes 2!! And the scales NEVER lie! Happys days! :D

Here's todays menu...

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110 cals

• 2 hard boiled egg whites - 35 cals

• Sugar free jelly - 10 cals

Snack

• 2 homemade pink 'n' whites - 50 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

Lunch

• 2 hard boiled egg whites

• Apple - 50 cals

• 2 mini meringues - 30 cals

• 2 sugar free marshmallows - 10 cals

Tea

• Heinz big chunky veg soup - 170 cals

• 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream and 4 chopped up sugar free marshmallows - 80 cals

• Weight watchers yoghurt - 50 cals

• Marmite rice cake - 30 cals

Supper

• Cream of chicken soup - 120 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

• 4 sugar free mallows - 20 cals

Total Calories = 1035
Exercise = Burnt 600 calories doing cardio at gym, did weight lifting for 45 minutes, 50 minutes walking to the bus and back, play in the park with my little brother :)

Hope everone else is doing well?? :p

Aw thankyou Sarah! I noticed you've lost some of your birthday poundage! Well done, get you! :D Bet the gain was completely worth it right? :p How's calorie counting going for you?? Hope you're ace! :)

Congrats on the 2lb off! Looks like its all working for you :)

Thankyouuuuuuu Emily! :D

I've read your post about being new here... your diary looks so healthy! And the amount of exercise you do is brilliant!

How are you finding the whole calorie countingness??

Hope it's all going well for you :)

Aw thankyou Sarah! I noticed you've lost some of your birthday poundage! Well done, get you! :D Bet the gain was completely worth it right? :p How's calorie counting going for you?? Hope you're ace! :)

Yep I have! Weigh in properly tomorrow so will see how much of it I have managed to lose! But yeah... it was totally worth it!!

CC is going well... or it has done so far this week... we will just tomorrow morning when I weigh in I suppose!!

:)

Hm, today was neither good nor bad, had a bit of a binge, so basically just about ate my exercise calories... hey could be worse! :p

However, I totally need to get my good mental attitude back towards not over-eating!!!!

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110 cals

Snack

• Yoghurt - 50 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

• Sugar free marshmallow - 5 cals

Lunch

• 2 marmite rice cakes - 60 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Tea

• Stir fry with one quorn sausage, soy sauce and a dollop of quark - 200 cals

• Walls light ice cream - 85 cals

• Mini meringue - 15 cals

Supper

• Cheese rice cake - 30 cals

• 3 mini meringues - 45 cals

• 10 frozen grapes - 30 cals

• Yoghurt - 50 cals

• Pear - 80 cals

Total Calories = this all comes to just less than 1100, but then I've had a fair amount more of the ice cream, some rice cakes, meringues and a few bites of cheese (hence eaten up my exercise calories!)
Exercise = burnt 500 calories doing cardio at the gym, 15 minutes weight lifting and lots of walking places!

Notes for tomorrow...

EAT LESS!! lol
Eat slower
Stop eating by 8:30pm
Don't eat loads of things at one sitting!

Hope everyone else has had a better day than me! :p

Today's been miiiiiiiiiiiiiles better! :) And I've actually managed to eat as breakfast, lunch, tea, supper etc, rather than loads of things all in one sitting!

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

• 2 Aldi's own sesame ryvita type things (yum! and lower calorie than normal ryvitas) and salsa (just discovered how low calorie this is today!) - 60 cals

Lunch

• 10 chicken slices and salad - 100 cals

• 2 Aldi ryvitas and salsa - 60 cals

• Kiwi - 40 cals

• Satsuma - 25 cals

• Toffee - 30 cals

Snack

• Satsuma - 25 cals

• 2 Aldi ryvitas and salsa - 60 cals

Tea

• Stir fry with soy sauce and a dollop of quark - 100 cals

• 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream with 4 chopped up sugar free marshmallows - 80 cals

• 2 strawberry mini meringues - 40 cals

Supper

• Weight watchers chicken noodle soup - 50 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

• Horlicks extra light - 40 cals

Total calories = 1005
Exercise = burnt 620 calories doing cardio at the gym :)

Today's been not too bad again! :)

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Lunch

• Turkey slices - 110 cals

• 2 salt and vinegar rice cakes - 60 cals

• Melon and grapes pot - 60 cals

Snacks

• 2 salt and vinegar rice cakes - 60 cals

• 6 sugar free marshmallows - 30 cals

Tea

• Steak and vegetable soup - 140 cals

• 2 scoops of walls light ice cream and 4 chopped up sugar free marshmallows - 80 cals

• 2 mini strawberry meringues - 40 cals

Also, half a homemade ginger and raisin muffin, not sure how many calories, but have 220 cals left to make today upto 1100, so I doubt it would have been more than that :)

Total Calories = 880 (plus 1/2 muffin)
Exercise = no gym today (boooooo! :( lol) but been walking all day round the National Railway Museum! :D

Today's been a reeeeeeeeeally good day for me :) I'm very happy! I feel like I could be heading for a midnight binge if I'm not strong, so, note to self: DON'T! lol :p

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110 cals
  • Sugar free marshmallow - 5 cals
Snack

• Apple - 50 cals
  • 2 marmite rice cakes - 60 cals
Lunch

• Philadelphia breadstick dunker pot - 115 cals
  • 2 satsumas - 50 cals
  • Apple - 50 cals
Snack

Tea

• Stir fry with soy sauce and dollop of quark - 110 cals
  • 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream and 4 chopped up sugar free marshmallows - 80 cals
Snack

• 2 Aldi's own ryvita and salsa - 60 cals
Supper

• Steam mixed veg. bag with ketchup drizzled over - 50 cals
  • Pink 'n' white - 50 cals
  • 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream - 60 cals
Total Calories = 1005
Exercise = (HEAVY SESSION today!! lol) burnt 1020 calories doing cardio, did a personal training session for the body's core and stomach, 40 minutes weight lifting and a brisk 15 minute walk back to the bus stop! PHEW! lol :)

Yesterday had a bit of a slip up at night, was up until 3am working! So my excuse is I needed the extra calories for energy! :p But I had done a lot at the gym, so evens out again :)

Breakfast

• Apple oatso simple - 140
Lunch

• 10 chicken slices - 120
  • 2 satsumas - 50 cals
  • Apple - 50 cals
  • 4 sugar free marshmallows - 20
Snack

• 3 seafood sticks - 45
  • Pickled red cabbage - 15
  • 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream - 60
Tea

• Half a bag of stir fry with soy sauce - 100
  • 3 mini meringues - 45
  • 5 sugar free marshmallows - 25
  • Strawberry mini meringue - 20
Supper (here we go! lol)

• 3 seafood sticks - 45
  • 4 hard boiled egg whites - 70
  • 2 apples - 100
  • Kiwi - 40
  • 3 mini meringues - 45
  • Strawberry mini meringue - 20
  • 2 rice cakes - 60
  • 2 Aldi's own ryvita with salsa - 60
Also had a bite of this giant gummy bear that my friend brought back from America, yum! But not sure how many calories (have binned it now so not tempted to eat the rest *pats self on back* lol) and a few handfuls of raisins...

Total Calories = I would put it at around 1500ish
Exercise = burnt 720 cals doing cardio at the gym

Today's going to be weigh in day for me! *crosses fingers*

However, this afternoon is one of my best friend's 21st's and his family do the best food spread, so this could be make or break today! After the last persons 21st a few weeks ago I put on about 4lbs! So I'm hoping I don't just go and stuff my face today! :p

Lozzzzzzzzzzy!!!
How are you? Just been reading through your diary and your still doing really well!
Is it your weigh in today or tomorrow?
Hope you have lost :D you deserve too!
Let me know how you are.

xxxxx

Hey hey lovely!

First thing's first... CONGRATULATIONS on your AMAZING weight loss last week! You must be so proud of yourself?! :D

Sorry for the lack of contact! Had a pretty hectic week! Been house hunting and had people's birthdays and family days out etc etc! So have only had a spare 10 mins to write down on here what I've eaten just to keep me going!

How's you?? Have you had a good week??

Well I weighed in yesterday and have gone down from 71kg to 70.5kg, so just over a lb, which I'm happy about, BUT went to a friend's 21st last night, and there was some lovely food/birthday cake etc etc, I didn't stuff myself silly like I could have done, but I ate far too much! So weighed myself again this morning and was up to 71.5kg again, I did massive workouts both yesterday and today, so am hoping it'll average back down to 70.5kg again tomorrow :)

I knew I'd gain weight from it, so as a little pick me up I went to the shops to see if I could go into any normal person shop (I picked Miss Selfridge) to see what size jeans I was, bearing in mind I used to be a 24, and managed to easily fit into a 14! :D And they were skinny's! :D So a little non-scale victory for me! :p

I've decided to have a diet overhall this week and drop my calories down to 1000 and focus a little more now that I'm so close to my goal!! :)

How's everything going for you?? Can't wait to see photos of you after your holiday, bet you look amazing!

I feel like I've rambled on enough haha!

Hope to hear from you sooooooon! :)

xxx

Hi Lozzy
Glad to see you are staying focused. I must admit I go and do that sort of thing, trying jeans on. I stuggle to get the skinny ones on though.

Hi Lozzy
Glad to see you are staying focused. I must admit I go and do that sort of thing, trying jeans on. I stuggle to get the skinny ones on though.

Aw thankyou :) I wasn't quite so focused yesterday or the day before lol but have been better than ever today :)

It's a nice little pick me up doing things like that isn't it? :) How's everything going for you? I read your diary all the time and I'm so impressed! You have such will power!!

I have been reading your food diary and have to say you are doing really well, keep up the good work.
x

Aw thankyouuuu! I'm trying! :)

Are you a fellow calorie counter too?? :p x

You are doing so well! :)

Thankyou Sarah! :)

I noticed you hit 3 stone the other day... CONGRATULATIONS!

You must be so happy and proud of yourself! :)

x

Back