Keeping on track to a new me :)

Yesterday was a friend's 21st and although I didn't stuff myself silly (like I did at another friend's 21st a few weeks ago!), I still ate far too much, so yesterday was a write off lol however, I did a massive work out in the gym yesterday before the party, so hopefully it evened everything out :)

Today has probably been the most spot on day to date! :) Probably because I stayed the same weight wise this week so it's the push I needed to stay on track...

For this week I'm cutting my calories down by 100 to 1000 per day so hopefully re-kickstarting weight loss again! Everything that's gone in my mouth today has been calorie counted :) Normally I would have the odd bite here and there of other things, but not today! :p

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 105

• Apple - 65

Snack

• Vanilla ice cream lolly - 60

Tea

• Stir fry with soy sauce - 100

• 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream - 60

• Fruit toast with extra light flora - 120

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Supper

• Steak and potato soup - 140

• 2 Aldi own ryvita and salsa - 60

• Blueberry activia yoghurt - 65

• 2 hard boiled egg whites - 35

• Marmite rice cake - 30

• Fruit toast with extra light flora - 120

• Mini meringue - 20

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Total Calories = 1000
Exercise = Burnt 1030 calories doing cardio, did 15 minutes lifting weights, 10 minutes core strength training and 40 minutes brisk walking to and from the gym :D gotta LOVE the gym!! :D

Another tres bien day for moi! :D

Breakfast

• Pawrdige - 110

• Kiwi - 40

Lunch

• Weight watchers pitta (100), 3 slices of chicken (30), chopped up baby beetroot (10), extra light mayo (10) - 150

• Walls light vanilla ice cream - 60

• 2 sugar free marshmallows - 10

• Mini meringue - 20

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Snack

• Apple - 80

• 2 morning coffee biscuits - 40
Tea

• Can of tuna (135) heated with half a jar of sainsbury's basics tomato pasta sauce (70) poured over a bag of steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (35) and additional sprouts and mushrooms (40) = YUM!! - 280

• Morning coffee biscuit - 20

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Supper

• Marmite rice cake - 30

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Total Calories = 1000
Exercise = Burnt 620 calories doing cardio at the gym, did 45 minutes weight lifting and another 40 minutes brisk walking to and from the gym! :cool:

Obvioulsy had a bit of an ice cream fetish today! Oops! :p

You're doing amazingly! Keep it up. :D
You must be so proud of yourself. *claps* =]

Hey hey lovely!

First thing's first... CONGRATULATIONS on your AMAZING weight loss last week! You must be so proud of yourself?! :D

Sorry for the lack of contact! Had a pretty hectic week! Been house hunting and had people's birthdays and family days out etc etc! So have only had a spare 10 mins to write down on here what I've eaten just to keep me going!

How's you?? Have you had a good week??

Well I weighed in yesterday and have gone down from 71kg to 70.5kg, so just over a lb, which I'm happy about, BUT went to a friend's 21st last night, and there was some lovely food/birthday cake etc etc, I didn't stuff myself silly like I could have done, but I ate far too much! So weighed myself again this morning and was up to 71.5kg again, I did massive workouts both yesterday and today, so am hoping it'll average back down to 70.5kg again tomorrow :)

I knew I'd gain weight from it, so as a little pick me up I went to the shops to see if I could go into any normal person shop (I picked Miss Selfridge) to see what size jeans I was, bearing in mind I used to be a 24, and managed to easily fit into a 14! :D And they were skinny's! :D So a little non-scale victory for me! :p

I've decided to have a diet overhall this week and drop my calories down to 1000 and focus a little more now that I'm so close to my goal!! :)

How's everything going for you?? Can't wait to see photos of you after your holiday, bet you look amazing!

I feel like I've rambled on enough haha!

Hope to hear from you sooooooon! :)

xxx

Hey Lozzzzzzzzzzzzzzy haha!!!
Thank you loadssss. Yeah I couldnt believe it when I stood on the scale I was like no way!!!! :D And you too for loosing your lb this week! Your still loosing remember so its fab!

Aww dont worry missy, ive been pretty busy myself, so ive been trying to remember what I have eaten to write it all down on my lil diary, its hard remembering though!

My weeks been good, just ive been so so busy helping the family out. And I feel this is going to be another busy one too!

Oh Lozzy I wouldnt even worry yano, your really good at getting back on track, and thats all you need! Your diarys are always really good and the amound of excersise you do! All I can thik is you will be fine!

Thats amazing that you have gone from a 24 to a 14!! Im really happy for you, you must be so proud of yourself when you look in the mirror! As I know I am so I can imagine you to be.

Yeah id do that if I was you! Im sure you will do well at it, and if you go over dont worry! You do enough excersise to make up for it anyways! You gym freak :p haha!

Oh well I cant wait for this holiday! Not long off now, and the family can see im loosing the weight especially my arms (I hate my big fat arms :mad:) my bum is going though :( Which im a lil gutted about as Ive always loved my bum... but hey ho, if it want to go it will have too :(

But as soon as I am back I will upload my holiday bikini pics frm november and then the new ones. I really hope you and I can notice the difference when viewing the photos!

Aw no you havnt we havnt spoke in a bit so good for a little catch up! Dont worry if you cant reply straight away i know your busy! Ill hopefully speak to you through the week!

Keep us all updated

xxxxxxx
x:princess:x

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Snack

• 4 seafood sticks - 60

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Lunch

• 2 marmite rice cakes - 60

• 2 kiwis - 70

Snack

• Chupa chup lolly - 50

• Apple - 40

Tea

• Plate of veg (sprouts, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) with half a jar of tomato pasta sauce poured on top - 150 cals

• Activia blueberry fat free yoghurt - 65

• Mini meringue - 20

• Sugar free jelly - 10

• 3 sugar free marshmallows - 15

Supper

• Rocket ice lolly - 45

• Salt and vinegar rice cake - 30

• 2 seafood sticks - 30

• Apple - 40

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Total Calories = 1000
Exercise = 600 calories burnt doing cardio at the gym, 3 and a half hours walking round museums!

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110

• Sugar free jelly - 10

Lunch

• Weight watchers pitta filled with 3 slices of chicken, baby beetroot and extra light mayo - 150

• Marmite rice cake - 30

• Apple - 40

Tea

• Stir fry with soy sauce - 100

• Sugar free jelly - 10

• Mini meringue - 20

• 2 morning coffee biscuits

Supper

• Weight watchers pitta filled with 3 slices of chicken, baby beetroot and extra light mayo - 150

• 4 seafood sticks - 60

• Salt and vinegar rice cake - 30

• Mini meringue - 20

Total Calories = 995
Exercise = burnt 1000 calories doing cardio at the gym

Hey hun, doing really well I see :) well done! x

You're doing fantastic! I real inspiration! :)

Back