Keeping on track to a new me :)

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Well, I want to say goodbye to my old diary, it's had it's highs but lows to match, and now I want to start afresh :)

Especially since I'm taking part in the brilliantly thought of 4-week challenge, which starts today, I thought it would be completely appropriate to start a new diary :p

So... I'm heading off to the gym today :character00116: I will weigh myself and come back and write down on here what it is... fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: in 4 weeks I'll be a much happier, lighter, healthier me :D

Goodbye old me! :happy036:

Good luck hun :D I am gonna be 100% for quite a few weeks too..want to be in the teens!! ;)

Good luck!

Aw thankyou you two! That's very kind of you for the support! :) I'm sure you'll both be your goal weights in no time! :D

Today I'm back on track and feeling a gazillion trillion million billion infinity times better for it! :D

Here's my diary for today...

Breakfast

• Pawridge made with water and sweetener - 110 cals

Snack

• Pear - 70 cals

Lunch

• 5 slices of cooked chicken breast - 45 cals

• 11 sugar-free marshmallows - 55 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Tea

• Portion of fish in parsley and butter sauce, green beans and broccoli - 300 cals

• Walls light ice cream with ice cream sprinkles - 80 cals

Supper

• Homemade popcorn - 100 cals

• 4 sugar-free jellies throughout the day

• Also, today is my 'treat' day, so today's treat is iced gems - 100 cals

Total Calories = 950

Exercise = burnt 700 calories doing cardio at the gym, then did 45 minutes of weight lifting :character00116:, then another half an hours walking back to get the bus!

Very happy with how today's gone... fingers crossed this will be the trend for the following week! :)

P.s. Sainsburys have just started stocking sugar-free marshmallows, 69p a bag, only 5 calories per marshmallow!!!!!!!! :eek: happy days! :character00100:

Your food sounds lovely; you're doing so well! :happy096:

(Methinks I need to get me some of those marshmallows as well! My sweet tooth is going crazy, and it's my birthday tomorrow so we have a massive thornton's cake in the cupboard. Must... Resist... :17729:
Haha)

That day sounds fab :D think I need a few low days after going over yesterday :( its just not worth feeling this crap the next day. Keep it up :D

Hi Lozzy,

Good luck with your new weight diary! Sounds like your first day has gone really well.

Just a note of caution though – be careful not to overdo it at the start, because it makes it more likely you’ll slip up later on. 950 calories is very low indeed, especially the amount of time you spent in the gym. Don’t be too hard on yourself, because it’s extremely difficult to maintain that long term.

Still really impressed though!

Well, today has been a VERY mismatch day, I feel like I've eaten lots, but the calories are still on track, so I'm pleased! :) I went for a picnic and day out with the family and resisted all the things they had, so, today's food didn't really have a breakfast, lunch, tea order so here's what I had lol...

• Mushrooms - 20 cals
  • 10 grapes - 30 cals
  • Homemade popcorn - 40 cals
  • Weightwatchers pitta bread filled with 4 chicken slices, extra light mayo and salad - 160 cals
  • 2 hard boiled egg whites - 35 cals
  • Apple - 50 cals
  • 11 sugar-free marshmallows - 55 cals
  • 5 turkey slices - 100 cals
  • Apple - 50 cals
  • Homemade popcorn - 40 cals
  • 2 blackjack sweets - 40 cals
  • Mini milk ice lolly - 30 cals
  • Weightwatchers pitta bread filled with 4 chicken slices, extra light mayo and salad - 160 cals
  • Pikelet with marmite - 100 cals
  • Weight watchers yoghurt - 50 cals
  • 4 sugar-free jellies - 40 cals
Total Calories = 1000 calories
Exercise = just general walking across the yorkshire moors :)

Well done on yesterday :) where abouts are you hun? x

Your food sounds lovely; you're doing so well! :happy096:

(Methinks I need to get me some of those marshmallows as well! My sweet tooth is going crazy, and it's my birthday tomorrow so we have a massive thornton's cake in the cupboard. Must... Resist... :17729:
Haha)
Aw thankyou Samii! :D

You should soooooooooo get some of those marshmallows, they taste even nicer than normal ones as well! :D

Happy belated birthday! Did you have a nice day?? And more importantly... how was the thorntons cake?! :p

That day sounds fab :D think I need a few low days after going over yesterday :( its just not worth feeling this crap the next day. Keep it up :D

I totally agree! I binged and binged and binged over the weekend, and wow I felt so poorly for it! lol It's such a horrible feeling overeating isn't it? Hope you're having a great week! :D

Hi Lozzy,

Good luck with your new weight diary! Sounds like your first day has gone really well.

Just a note of caution though – be careful not to overdo it at the start, because it makes it more likely you’ll slip up later on. 950 calories is very low indeed, especially the amount of time you spent in the gym. Don’t be too hard on yourself, because it’s extremely difficult to maintain that long term.

Still really impressed though!

Thankyou for the good luck wishes cherrypie! :)

I know monday was too low calorie and far excessive on the exercise front but if you'd have known what I had eaten over the weekend you'd understand why! lol The rest of the week will be more normal :)

How's your week going?? Hope you're having a great one! :D

Well done on yesterday :) where abouts are you hun? x

Thankyouuuuuu! :)

I live just outside of Hull! Where abouts in the lovely north-east are you??

x

I am in Stockton-on-tees, Hull is about 2 hours away :)

Oooooooook, so yesterday wasn't the best, but not too bad (I think the amount of exercise makes up for it!) :)

Breakfast

• Pawridge - 110 cals

Snack

• Pickled Red Cabbage - 20 cals

• 10 x grapes - 30 cals

Lunch

• 3 egg white omlette with laughing cow soft cheese square and a drizzle of marmite

• 6 sugar-free marshmallows - 30 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50

Tea

• Big chunky veg soup - 180 cals

• Weight watchers yoghurt - 50 cals

• Walls light vanilla ice cream - 80 cals

Supper

• Mountain of broccoli and cauliflower with gravy - 180 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

• Caramel snack a jack - 50 cals

• Handful of sugar- free marshmallows

• 15 frozen grapes - 45 cals

Total Calories = about 1100, but then had a couple of slices of brown bread and extra light flora on top! (but I did lots of exercise promise! :rolleyes:)

Exercise = Burnt 410 calories on cardio, did weights for half an hour and took my little brother swimming for 45 mins :)

Last edited:
Well done Lozzy! Sounds like you had a really good day, and pretty healthy too! I try to go to the gym 5 times a week, but even then it's only for 20 - 30 mins. I think I'd die if I exercised as much as you do. Well done! Your stamina must be through the roof!

Back