Keeping The Weight Off.... secrets to success??

Thanks shiv I'm like a chameleon when it comes to adapting but realise my body my not react in the same way as my brain so going to stick with lipotrim till I'm 14st then do slim n save for maintenance and once it's stuck and I stop losing I will stop TFR and do GL as a lifestyle choice!

A solid plan sweetie! You won't find the time going at all once you're well in the swing of things so that goal is really not far away at all.
Enjoy watching yourself shrink!! xx

Lol thanks love I'm already enjoying it... I bought a top 3 weeks ago n it was too tight around the belly.. Just tried it on and it fits fine... Bargain too at £12 ... it's coming to London with me :)

Defo agree with all that's been said above. Regardless of what your new lifestyle diet or exercise plan is you need to keep an eye on your weight. Don't get freaked out by a gain of a few lb, as it may be gone a week later, but set yourself an upper limit and if you hit it then up the exercise and cut out the treats until you're back to target.

Book I found useful is 'Escape the diet trap' by Dr John Briffa (about £3 on Amazon kindle). It basically trawls the current research available and gives you lots of geek facts (particularly about what to do when you stall). Great thread loulou xxx

This book is amazing!!!!! Thank you !! X

Cheers girls.... I`ve got it on Amazon for next payday ;) xx

I'm excited about not being the fat friend....with nice hair! ;)

Oh God yes, that's always me too! I sometimes worry that my friends think "Well never mind, at least I look good next to Katy".... Can't wait to shake off that feeling!

I was at a hen last week and text my sister because I wasn't the fattest person there. Thats a first in years. I was thrilled :)

Who knows Leah, at the next one you could be the slimmest!!! xx

I have 2 friends weddings one in June and one in July ... Can't wait for my mates to see a thinner me!

Oh God yes, that's always me too! I sometimes worry that my friends think "Well never mind, at least I look good next to Katy".... Can't wait to shake off that feeling!

Its amazing to feel good in your own skin!!!

I think that less and less these days!!!

X

Haha I'm excited about going to see my friends next weekend, not seen them in a couple of months. Ones just had a baby and the other is 6 months pregnant.....so I WILL not be the fat friend whoop whoop!!! ;)

I hate being the FAT friend!!!

Hate it....hate it.... HATE IT!!!

There..... small paddy over!!! ; )

Well your not anymore so you can grin like a chesire cat and poke ya tongue out at em now LOL... hee hee xxxx

Day 3 ~ going well so far enjoyed my vanilla shake with coffee added... cup of Mint tea... and now a "real" cup of tea with skimmed milk!!! :eek: woohoo!!! Stocked up on salads all reduced from Co~Op... got my new battery for my scales too woohoo!!

Yes hun I so needed this... you know what i mean ;) BUT still scared I know I keep saying it, but I am lol xxx

You'll be grand hun, you've come soooo far now, there's no going back for you. Keep smilin' :)

Babe.... whats the worst thing that happens..... You creep up a couple of pounds and you have to go back TFR.... You can do it!!!

Have confidence in your journey!!!

You can do this hun even if sometimes you feel like you cant!!! X

I know Dee... just don`t want to go back on TFR% ever again if I can help it... but its their as a buffer I guess though eh xxx

Back