Keeping The Weight Off.... secrets to success??

I seriously think I will do yes hun.... it makes so much sense to me. Gonna try out some Rye bread recipes to bake in my bread~maker at the time too... and keep off crappy white bread... ONLY for treats once in a blue moon me thinks lol xxx

Well done Lou and congrats on reaching the next stage of your journey! You seem to have it all thought out so nothing to be scared about! Enjoy your milky tea!!

Cheers girls! Lol I actually still like it in coffee and its 1st "proper" tea I`ve had in 6 months! so I enjoyed it still yeah... but still havin my black coffees and mint teas too though :D xxx

So Dustyand I have been talking shopping in ordinary shops on her 'When the scales say Err!' thread.

So when I'm at goal, I'm also planning a few 'personal buyer' sessions at some department stores to see what sort of things suit my new body shape. I'll also go to an outlet centre or two - as we'll be able to go into all the shops and find things in our sizes!

I'm looking with more interest at the fashion in the Sunday magazines as I'll be able to buy it soon. However I dislike all those acid harsh colours ....so I am glad I'll be a goal later this year when I hope the colours will be more suitable for a warm spring like me and more to my taste.
We have to make sure we don't get charmed and flattered by the personal buyers into buying stuff if we don't really really love it.

I'm aware of how much I tolerated the clothes I could get in my size/colour/shape beacuse I was fat. 'Good enough' or 'ok' aren't good enough.

At goal, we must really really like the clothes we wear.

Cheers for that link Ali.... I cant here it though at present as the sound card is playig up on my PC... I think doing some form of exercise everyday is key.... I must get back to the gym and swimming after these school hols!!! I must lol xxx

Im considering switching to WW once im within a stone or so to goal. Will get free weigh ins so long as i stay close to goal weight and it'll give me a good idea for what i need to maintain (portion wise etc) Also if i do go slightly over my 7lbs buffer then i can use PP to gt down again.

I never want to be overweight again after my journey is over.

I`m with you on that one, defo never ever want to be a fatty again!!! I am determined to NEVER be back on Lipotrim diet again in any case. Don`t want to be a failure or a YO~YO dieter either.... slim is for life in my case... :D xx

Absolutely..... I am NOT doing this again..... When i get to goal..... It'll be 8 stone off..... and staying off.....

I believe the lifstyle choices i have ready after re-feed will see me to a better and healthier me!!!

X

Jeeeeezzzee that book 'Escaping the diet trap' everything I'm doing at the mo seems to be wrong! I'm sat reading it eating an apple and it says if you eat an apple you might as well be eating a donut!! Wish I knew that before I started!! Brain being re-programmed :)

Jeeeeezzzee that book 'Escaping the diet trap' everything I'm doing at the mo seems to be wrong! I'm sat reading it eating an apple and it says if you eat an apple you might as well be eating a donut!! Wish I knew that before I started!! Brain being re-programmed :)

Its amazing isn't it......

At least it makes you realise what will work for 'slimming' and then you can have all the apples you want!!!

I love how REAL it is......

I'm on the 'cardio exercise doesnt work for weight loss' chapter!!! I mean WHAT??? Lol.... Obv theres a lot more too it! But its a real eye opener!!!

Brilliant read.... I cant put it down!!!

X

I have been off tfr for almost 2 weeks now and have been using the maintanence products along with low calorie meals and also doing daily exercise and it seems to be working for me I still have 1st to lose to be happy and 2 to be ecstatic but right now I am just proud of my achievement adn so determined never ever to get fat again!!! I think I will stick to the mintanence products for a while because i absolutely love them x but you know what i find amazing is how little it takes to fill me up now I mean how the heck did I possibly fit all that food in before!!!! good luck

I have been off tfr for almost 2 weeks now and have been using the maintanence products along with low calorie meals and also doing daily exercise and it seems to be working for me I still have 1st to lose to be happy and 2 to be ecstatic but right now I am just proud of my achievement adn so determined never ever to get fat again!!! I think I will stick to the mintanence products for a while because i absolutely love them x but you know what i find amazing is how little it takes to fill me up now I mean how the heck did I possibly fit all that food in before!!!! good luck

Hi hun,
Sorry for late reply... I`m starting maintenance products tomorrow after 2 weeks following basic re~feed plan.. using up my ordinary shakes. I`m looking forward to doing brekky and lunch on the maintenance products... some have said they are very sweet? What do you think of them and whats your fave one? Also can you tell me how to mis up the cho whip? I have got a few of them already and fancy trying on tonight.... Ty Lou xx

This is the 1 book I haven`t managed to get yet! Must order mine soon too :)

Back