Keeping yourself busy?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by peachy1982, 24 November 2009 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi Ladies and Gents,
    How do you keep your mind off food in the evening and at weekends?
    Cooking was a big event for me before I went on the diet and I need to keep my hands and mind busy.
    I am reading and having lots of baths (never been so clean) but what else can I do?
    look forward to all your ideas
    clare
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. edd2712

edd2712 Member

Diet:
    Slimfast - W.W.
    I find going on the computer helps as it eats (parden the pun) into your time.

Also if im out the house it stops me picking so I try to go for walks to fill in the time and it helps with the exercise.

Reading is also a good one for me, get yourself a really good book that you can't put down.

But I do have a problem when it come to making the kids teas at 4 / 5 ish so ive bought myself some low fat / cal treats that I can only eat then to stop me grabbing choc.

4. Spannerwanner

Spannerwanner technologically ignorant

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Go to bed early with a good book.

5. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    I sorted out lots of paperwork and photos that I always seem too busy to do last week. It was bedtime before I knew it.
    Long baths with a book are also at the top of my list at the minute. oh and playing on the ds - time flies past.
    clare
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.