Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Keeping yourself busy?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by peachy1982, 24 November 2009 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi Ladies and Gents,
    How do you keep your mind off food in the evening and at weekends?
    Cooking was a big event for me before I went on the diet and I need to keep my hands and mind busy.
    I am reading and having lots of baths (never been so clean) but what else can I do?
    look forward to all your ideas
    clare
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. edd2712

edd2712 Member

Diet:
    Slimfast - W.W.
    I find going on the computer helps as it eats (parden the pun) into your time.

Also if im out the house it stops me picking so I try to go for walks to fill in the time and it helps with the exercise.

Reading is also a good one for me, get yourself a really good book that you can't put down.

But I do have a problem when it come to making the kids teas at 4 / 5 ish so ive bought myself some low fat / cal treats that I can only eat then to stop me grabbing choc.

4. Spannerwanner

Spannerwanner technologically ignorant

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Go to bed early with a good book.

5. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    I sorted out lots of paperwork and photos that I always seem too busy to do last week. It was bedtime before I knew it.
    Long baths with a book are also at the top of my list at the minute. oh and playing on the ds - time flies past.
    clare
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.