Keeps getting better

NaJoLa

Hi,

my name is Nadine-Johanna and I am nineteen years old. I am German, but moved to London in 2007 and from there on I have worked as a Nanny and started studying for my Certificate of Higher Education Legal Methods in September last year. It's an Access to Law Course and I hope I can get into university to study law this September. Over the last two years I have put on nearly 5 stone and I am not happy about it, having always been a size 6/8 I now struggle to get into a size 14/16. I tried several diets over the last year, from Atkins to Almased (Protein Shakes from Germany). Having gained nearly a stone over the christmas period I decided to get rid of the weight.

I have started on the 21.January, and for one week I "ate" nothing but three SlimFast Shakes a day. After the week until last Monday I ate like before, but I didn't eat chocolate and I reduced all other "bad" food. Last Monday I started again, and since I started on the 21.January I have lost 13lbs.

I know it is great, but when I look in the mirror I can't see a change. No one else has noticed, a bit daunting but it doesn't get me down.

I found on picture, taken over the Christmas period. My weight was 13st 7lbs, this was also my start weight. Please do not take the tights and boots seriously :D

bh3gtyoi63igxz7lg.jpg

Last edited:
Back